Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,860 members, 7,862,825 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

It Would Have Been Better If We Went Our Separate Ways – Vee Talks about Neo(vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Would Have Been Better If We Went Our Separate Ways – Vee Talks about Neo(vid (243 Views)

Bbnaija All Stars: Dramatic Scene With Tolanibaj And Ilebaye Fighting About Neo / “Respect Yourself, We’re Not In The House Anymore Oh!” – Kiddwaya Warns Neo (vid / Fans React As Tiwa Savage Rocks Sleeveless Top: "A Bra Would Have Been Better" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Would Have Been Better If We Went Our Separate Ways – Vee Talks about Neo(vid by Truths9ja: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2023
“It would have been better if we went separate ways after the show” – Vee opens up on relationship with Neo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CIPL0aI-qAM?si=YuOC7c0Px94IvNGH

1 Share

Re: It Would Have Been Better If We Went Our Separate Ways – Vee Talks about Neo(vid by Truths9ja: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2023
Hmm 🤔 Vee open up wide here

“It would have been better if we went separate ways after the show” – Vee opens up on relationship with Neo

Reality star Vee opens up about her past relationship with Neo from the 2020 BBNaija season.
Vee expresses that it would have been better for both if they had separated after the show, citing the intense social pressure and public scrutiny.
Vee reveals that Neo was the only person she could relate to during the difficult times they experienced post-BBNaija.
Vee speculates that they might still be friends if they had gone separate ways after the show.

In a recent interview, reality star Vee opened up about her past relationship with fellow reality TV contestant Neo, expressing that in hindsight, it would have been better for both of them if they had gone their separate ways after the conclusion of the 2020 lockdown season of the popular show.

Vee revealed that she harboured feelings for Neo from the moment he entered the BBNaija house in 2020 and decided to take a chance on their connection.

However, she now believes that parting ways post-show would have been a simpler and more beneficial decision for both of them.

BBNaija star Vee reflects on relationship with ex-lover Neo
Vee.
Speaking about the challenges they faced, Vee mentioned the intense social pressure, insults, and public scrutiny that accompanied their relationship, particularly during the lockdown season, which she referred to as one of the biggest seasons of the show.

Despite the difficulties, she noted that Neo was the only person she could relate to during those trying times.

“In my honest opinion, I feel like it should’ve been better if after we came out of the house, we just went our separate ways. It would have been easier for both of us, but because of the experiences we had, the lockdown, one of the biggest seasons, it came with a lot of social pressure, insults, and drags, and he was the only person I could relate to whatever I was going through,” Vee said.

She went on to speculate that if they had chosen to part ways, they might still be friends today.

BBNaija star Vee reflects on relationship with ex-lover Neo
Neo.
However, Vee acknowledged that the public’s tendency to quickly become attached to celebrity relationships and perceive them as flawless individuals has shaped her reluctance to enter into public relationships in the future.

“Maybe we’d still be friends. Maybe a lot of things would’ve been different. Maybe the way I see relationships would be different. I now don’t want to be in a public relationship again because I know how the public gets attached to things so easily, and they see celebrities as people that do not make mistakes,” she Badded.

https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/11/28/it-would-have-been-better-if-we-went-separate-ways-after-the-show-vee-opens-up-on-relationship-with-neo/

Re: It Would Have Been Better If We Went Our Separate Ways – Vee Talks about Neo(vid by Solofresh2: 10:20am On Dec 01, 2023
I hate seeing all these BBN bullshits angry
Re: It Would Have Been Better If We Went Our Separate Ways – Vee Talks about Neo(vid by Politicstoday: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
More revelations coming from Vee 🤔🤔🤔🤔

(1) (Reply)

#TheExperience: Moment Paul Adefarasin, Guest Artistes Did A Freestyle (VIDEO) / Hidden Things About Shallipopi The Media/internet Won't Tell You / If I Can Do It, You Can, Adekunle Gold Sends Heartwarming Message To Sickle Cell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.