Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC (3813 Views)

Insecurity: Hope Uzodinma Has Failed, Lacks Capacity To Govern - Imo PDP / Death Of Ikonso: Hope Uzodinma Has Murdered Sleep — IPOB Reacts / Buhari Lacks Leadership Capacity, Has Failed Woefully – Onovo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Loveth160: 10:24am On Dec 01, 2023
The African Democractic Congress (ADC) has said Governor Hope Uzodinma has wasted three years and 10 months as governor of Imo State.

It said the governor has failed to demonstrate capacity and also lacked indigenous support to effectively combat insecurity and restore sustainable peace in Imo.

Chilos Godsent, the Southeast National Vice Chairman of the ADC, said these in a statement on Thursday following the recent cold murder of officers of the Nigeria Police Force at Ahiara Mbaise by unidentified gunmen on Monday.

The leadership of the ADC admitted that although Uzodinma had demonstrated adequate political will in fighting banditry in the State since inception of his present administration, his strategies have been poor.

“Governor Uzodinma’s strategies are crude and brigandish and therefore may not yield the anticipated positive results.

“It’s on record that since Senator Hope Uzodinma assumed office as the governor of imo state since January 2020, the economy of the state has constantly deteriorated. The state further militarized, thereby causing untold hardship on the masses,” the ADC insisted.

He challenged the government to publish its achievements since inception in 2020.

“The ADC has noted that the Senator Uzodinma-led APC government has no program on agriculture, education, healthcare, housing, industry, Infrastructure, Security, youth and women development etc”, the ADC said.
https://.ng/2023/12/01/gov-uzodinma-has-shown-lack-of-leadership-capacity-in-last-three-years-adc/

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by SoNature(m): 11:09am On Dec 01, 2023
APC is a curse to Imo State and Nigeria at large

14 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Emma513: 11:10am On Dec 01, 2023
WHAT DID YOU EXPECT FROM A PERSON THAT DO NOT WIN ELECTION, ONLY THROUGH COURT OR RIGGING. I PRAY AND HOPE ONE DAY MY STATE IMO STATE WILL WITNESS GOOD GOVERNANCE. AMEN

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by johnmartus(m): 11:19am On Dec 01, 2023
His second term yet to be inaugurated you have started weeping profoundly.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Ritema(f): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
please guys, please don't just scroll pass, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num:
Faith
First Bank

5 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by BTC112i: 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2023

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by hush15: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Loveth160:

https://.ng/2023/12/01/gov-uzodinma-has-shown-lack-of-leadership-capacity-in-last-three-years-adc/

Then how did you all allow him to get away with it in the last election?

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by CoronaVirusPro: 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fvck The African Democractic Congress!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Angelfrost(m): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Unnecessary wailing...!

Imo people love their governor, and they are solidly behind him for another 4 years.

When he is done, his stooge will continue from where he stopped. cool
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Invest4growth: 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
yet you did not contest against him but allowed him to win second term? please dont be a bad loser
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Stanislause94: 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
He didn’t come to lead naw, he came to steal, he behaves like the wastern people

6 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by mascot87(m): 12:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
Losers will always cry as usual. They are on this thread crying like mad people calling APC all sorts of names because they were thrown to the ground legitimately during the last election. I wonder how 90% of a whole tribe will be filled with hateful people
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
I pity imo state other states are electing technocrats them dey dere dey elect cultist as governor grin cheesy I want to believe that election was rigged.....if not I don't even know what to say

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by gbaskiboy: 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Supreme Court Governor

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Wickedtruths: 12:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Ajaero can explain better.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by emmabest2000(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hope

L

E

S

S

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by GODPUNISHALABI: 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
gbaskiboy:
Supreme Court Governor
na INEC elect governor now grin (IEG)

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by YourGFsnatcher: 12:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Zeebuy: 12:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Every sane mind knows this.
The only people praising Uzodimma are his party members, and Yoruba Muslims who are only interested in APC being in power.

We weren't up to 20 who came to vote in by booth on governorship election, but when results were called they said 232 voted for APC.

That's the witchcraft by INEC

6 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Wickedtruths: 12:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Stanislause94:
He didn’t come to lead naw, he came to steal, he behaves like the wastern people

Maybe it's even a western person ruling you cowards.
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Zeebuy: 12:42pm On Dec 01, 2023
hush15:

Then how did you all allow him to get away with it in the last election?

Results were written even before the election.
Results were called for areas in orlu and orsu where elections weren't held.
We weren't up to 20 who voted in my booth but when they called results, they said we were more than 200.

There's no way on earth hope will won all 27 local governments in Imo State, but we're not ready for this conversation

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by bayelsaowei(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2023
It doesn't matter... he'll still continue to be governor even if he is satan himself. To qualify to be a leader in the Nigerian government a few requirements are to be incompetent, a thief, arrogant, corrupt.

So it doesn't matter whether he's got good leadership skills or not..

3 Likes

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by hush15: 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zeebuy:

Results were written even before the election.
Results were called for areas in orlu and orsu where elections weren't held.
We weren't up to 20 who voted in my booth but when they called results, they said we were more than 200.

There's no way on earth hope will won all 27 local governments in Imo State, but we're not ready for this conversation

How did they allow him get away with the crime...
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by eteebanky1: 12:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Keep wailing

Y'all had the chance to vote him out last month

Una go cry wella
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
eteebanky1:
Keep wailing

Y'all had the chance to vote him out last month

Una go cry wella
Exactly
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
This one na medicine after death na
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by Kingozymandias(m): 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
But you Kafirs voted him again?
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by AcademicWriter: 1:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
the Party is a curse to Imo State and Nigeria at large..

1 Like

Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by LAXconfidential(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Angelfrost:
Unnecessary wailing...!

Imo people love their governor, and they are solidly behind him for another 4 years.

When he is done, his stooge will continue from where he stopped. cool
Re: Gov Uzodinma Has Shown Lack Of Leadership Capacity In Last Three Years – ADC by LAXconfidential(m): 1:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
AcademicWriter:
the Party is a curse to Imo State and Nigeria at large..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje's Picture Was Omitted On Ballot Papers / Ibb: What I Discussed With Jonathan ! / Lagos New Year Countdown Party And Firework Display. Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.