Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. (2663 Views)

Accra Residents Beat Thief, Feed & Give Him Girlfriend After He Was Caught / Residents Beat IBEDC Staff For Trying To Disconnect Their Light. / Lockdown: Angry Residents Beat Delta State Taskforce Officials, Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by Radicalwarrior(m): 10:49am On Dec 01, 2023
The Disgusting Behaviour Of Prostitutes (Ashawos) Have Made Residents To Beat Up Prostitutes And Burn Down Their Brothels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5fnT8hPjz4&pp=ygUcUHJvc3RpdHV0ZXMgZmxvZyBhbmQgYmVhdGVuIA%3D%3D

Say No To Patronizing Ashawos!
Say No To Prostitution!
Do Not Encouraged Prostitution In Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by risos(m): 10:54am On Dec 01, 2023
Make una no complain of rape o!

We no dey do that one for naija here, una and prostitute no be mate, some of these people ancestors fit b ogbologbo prostitute
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by perfectsusanoo(m): 11:05am On Dec 01, 2023
Toto industry destruction.

idiotic neva-do-well.
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 11:08am On Dec 01, 2023
risos:
Make una no complain of rape o!

We no dey do that one for naija here, una and prostitute no be mate, some of these people ancestors fit b ogbologbo prostitute
You better stop talking rubbish!
Get out, it is people like you that are encouraging underage prostitution.

Nonsense nuisance things everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by FuckingMachine: 11:52am On Dec 01, 2023
This is wrong.
All the wives in that area shall never know peace.
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by risos(m): 11:52am On Dec 01, 2023
ch214:

Take time o!

Tell me how does my comment relate to underage prostitute?

Prostitution is part of human existence as far I'm concerned, be it part-time or full time, amateur or professional, regulated or unregulated
Make e pain u
MAKE E PAIN YOU WELL WELL

Na poverty dey cause all these nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
risos:

Take time o!

Tell me how does my comment relate to underage prostitute?

Prostitution is part of human existence as far I'm concerned, be it part-time or full time, amateur or professional, regulated or unregulated
Make e pain u
MAKE E PAIN YOU WELL WELL

Na poverty dey cause all these nonsense
You better shut up your ashawo mouth and keep quiet!

You are just talking rubbish and you have forgotten that you can be arrested for patronizing prostitutes in Nigeria. Prostitution is a criminal act in Nigeria.

You have waste your money on ashawo and now you are crying about poverty.
Your eyes would soon clear.
You are very lucky, I would have given you two hot slaps on your miserable face if you were around me.

Get out!!
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by risos(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
ch214:

You are just talking rubbish and you have forgotten that you can be arrested for patronizing prostitutes in Nigeria. Prostitution is a criminal act in Nigeria.

You are very lucky, I would have given you two hot slaps on your miserable face if you were around me.

Get out!!

Hypocrisy of the highest order, simple question you no fit answer, na slap you wan slap, that slap will land your ignorant poverty encapsulated mind in the wretched hands of Nigerian prison warders

Send ur account make I give 5k make for fit pay matured experienced ashawo to clear those mucor wey dey obstruct your clear view of life

gandon

3 Likes

Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ceejay80s(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2023
Radicalwarrior:
The Disgusting Behaviour Of Prostitutes (Ashawos) Have Made Residents To Beat Up Prostitutes And Burn Down Their Brothels.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5fnT8hPjz4&pp=ygUcUHJvc3RpdHV0ZXMgZmxvZyBhbmQgYmVhdGVuIA%3D%3D

Say No To Patronizing Ashawos!
Say No To Prostitution!
Do Not Encouraged Prostitution In Nigeria!
U don change moniker 1nice
U and ashewo matter
U no dey tire?
U disgust me
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ceejay80s(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
ch214:

Same person again with another moniker
Continue to deceive Ur self with fake news just because U hate Ur own fellow human being.
Immediately I saw this post I knew it was U, cos it's same character with op , arrogant, hatred, bitterness
Check all his thread , he is 1nice
https://www.nairaland.com/1nice/topics
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by wakaman: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2023
ceejay80s:

Continue to deceive Ur self with fake news just because U hate Ur own fellow human being.
Immediately I saw this post I knew it was U, cos it's same character with op , arrogant, hatred, bitterness

Abi?

Compulsive nuisance that guy.

But I think it is personal for the 1nice guy.
Be like say him girlfriend leave am go do ashawo
Or someone close to him sha.

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by CHRISTFUCKER: 1:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Burn the olosho. Join too

Daughters of jezebel

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by Radicalwarrior(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
ceejay80s:

U don change moniker 1nice
U and ashewo matter
U no dey tire?
U disgust me
Your confuse brain need factory reset!
Do not think everyone is like you with different monikers.
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 2:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
ceejay80s:

You are a mad person!
Everyone is now 1nice because they report news like 1nice tomorrow you will say the same to another moniker you do not like.

Do not try that nonsense with me because I will punish you mercilessly because I will not tolerate you the same way 1nice tolerated you on Nairaland.

Stubborn goat🐐 like you.
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 3:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
risos:

Hypocrisy of the highest order, simple question you no fit answer, na slap you wan slap, that slap will land your ignorant poverty encapsulated mind in the wretched hands of Nigerian prison warders

Send ur account make I give 5k make for fit pay matured experienced ashawo to clear those mucor wey dey obstruct your clear view of life

gandon
You are talking rubbish!
Everyone is not like you foolish people who patronize prostitutes and encourage prostitution.

I spits on your miserable face, tufiakwaaa
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ceejay80s(m): 4:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
ch214:

You are a mad person!
Everyone is now 1nice because they report news like 1nice tomorrow you will say the same to another moniker you do not like.

Do not try that nonsense with me because I will punish you mercilessly because I will not tolerate you the same way 1nice tolerated you on Nairaland.

Stubborn goat🐐 like you.
1nice that's Ur logo, immediately U are confronted, U turn abusive and throw insults, continue to deceive urself 1nice
SHAZAM
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 7:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
ceejay80s:

1nice that's Ur logo, immediately U are confronted, U turn abusive and throw insults, continue to deceive urself 1nice
SHAZAM
You are insane!!
You need fire deliverance because you are acting strange due to your delusional state of mind which is making you to insulate things that are not real.

Stupidity at it peak.
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ceejay80s(m): 8:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
ch214:

You are insane!!
You need fire deliverance because you are acting strange due to your delusional state of mind which is making you to insulate things that are not real.

Stupidity at it peak.
This is 1nice speaking,
U forget deceit and fraud is sin, continue to change username to decieve others
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 9:13pm On Dec 01, 2023
ceejay80s:

This is 1nice speaking,
U forget deceit and fraud is sin, continue to change username to decieve others
This is nobody speaking, you change your moniker to ceejay80s just to talk rubbish and play around. I have finally catch you nobody and were is all this confusion coming from.

Hahahaha hahahaha grin grin
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:59am On Dec 02, 2023
Burn them , burn them to death
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by SIRmanjar(m): 6:37am On Dec 02, 2023
ceejay80s:

I nono wetin ashawo do dis boy

It's like they stole his fake golden chain with his lean change

1 Like

Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by nigeriansamurai(m): 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
ch214:

Get out!!
you are making fair point but, you are acting like a child that is not even old enough to talk about this kind of subject...
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 9:04am On Dec 03, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
you are making fair point but, you are acting like a child that is not even old enough to talk about this kind of subject...
Dey play...
Stop acting like a dog that saw feces on the road.
If you do not have any meaningful words to say, just shut up your busy body mouth and mind your miserable business.
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by nigeriansamurai(m): 9:55am On Dec 03, 2023
ch214:

Dey play...
Stop acting like a dog that saw feces on the road.
If you do not have any meaningful words to say, just shut up your busy body mouth and mind your miserable business.
i talk am... na pikin go read your books you are too young to be concerned with prostitues my dear.
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 1:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
i talk am... na pikin go read your books you are too young to be concerned with prostitues my dear.
You are talking rubbish!!
You kids of today have bad manners and you kids have refuse to learn from your mistakes.

I support the op and any other persons that is fighting against the menace of prostitution and human trafficking in Nigeria through Nairaland forum and other social media channels, and if you do not like that, then go and hug transformer.

Spoiled kid like you.
Small pikin like you dey put mouth for wetin big pass you.
Get out!!
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by Smith414: 4:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
If you like change your moniker to radicalmugu, we still know say na you be 1nice, na craze you dey so if you nor know make I tell you now
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by nigeriansamurai(m): 7:26am On Dec 05, 2023
ch214:

You are talking rubbish!!
You kids of today have bad manners and you kids have refuse to learn from your mistakes.

I support the op and any other persons that is fighting against the menace of prostitution and human trafficking in Nigeria through Nairaland forum and other social media channels, and if you do not like that, then go and hug transformer.

Spoiled kid like you.
Small pikin like you dey put mouth for wetin big pass you.
Get out!!
another account. lol...Only you posting and commenting. go and play with sand and leave me alone..
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by ch214(m): 11:31am On Dec 05, 2023
nigeriansamurai:
another account. lol...Only you posting and commenting. go and play with sand and leave me alone..
Confused wailer.
Re: Angry Residents Beat Alleged Prostitutes; Set Brothel On Fire. by 46arcadez(m): 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2023
ch214:

You are always bitter and angry

(1) (Reply)

17 Year Old Boy Tricks A Girl (16) On Twitter To A Hotel With Ice Cream(photos) / Gay Brother Raped Sister, Sister Committed Suicide / A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.