Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult (2668 Views)

Yahoo Boy Runs Mad After He Broke Some Rules Of His "Baba" (pics/video) / Yahoo Boy “Runs Mad” In Benin After His Father’s Death. Photos / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Lekki, Lagos. Goes Unclad (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by Naijaletlaugh(m): 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2020
A secret society is a club or an organization whose activities, events, inner functioning, or membership are concealed from non-members.

According to a Facebook post, published on the 24th of July 2020 by a Facebook user.
A 24 years old boy who is yet to be identified by our team naijaletlaugh is reportedly mad after joining a secret cult to impress girls.

See pictures of the allegedly mad 24 years old boy below:

The poster says:

I rather die poor than to join secret cult.
The poster made it clear that he will rather die as a poor man than to join a secret cult.

He believes that this will serve as a lesson to those that wants to make money without suffering.

The Facebook user shared some pictures of the reportedly mad boy.

The young boy in his early 20's was reportedly mad after joining secret cult to impress some girls.

You may be wondering how someone with his right senses will join secret cult just to impress girls. But with the level of happenings around the world, is no longer news that most young boys do all sort of evil to impress their girl friends, so joining a secret cult will not be exemption.

The post got the attention of so many Facebook user's.
Most of them prayed for him, while some blamed him for taking such decision.

A Facebook user who can be identified as Esong Perrine, was among those that prayed for divine healing. She also prayed for a second chance. She concluded by saying that everyone deserves a second chance and that non of us is perfect.

Also check comments in the screenshot below:

Thanks for reading.
Let talk about it in the comment session below.

Best regards !
Naijaletlaugh@gmail.com

By Naijaletlaugh 2020

Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by falcon01: 11:30pm On Jul 24, 2020
drugs, its drugs.

3 Likes

Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by etrange: 11:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
Can someone please take this poor boy to a psychiatric hospital? undecided
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by Righteousness89(m): 12:05am On Jul 25, 2020
We Have Continously and will Continue to say this...
Devil has Nothing to Give to you... other than to Steal, to Kill and to Destroy!

Quest for Material things by all means has Crushed, Shattered and Battered so Many Destinies..

What The World needs by ALL Means is JESUS CHRIST! Nothing More...

3 Likes

Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by DaddyRochie1642: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2020
Even watched the video On Friday morning,

The boy's a RITUALIST... In the video Is watched, he gave his girlfriend a bag filled with 2million naira on the girlfriend's birthday,... After all the hugs and the "I love you're" ... Only for some weeks later the boy Ran Mad after he Ran Out Of time and wasn't able to Fullfil his own part of the Ritual.

** Spits In Disgust **

3 Likes

Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2020
Don't know how true this is but it's so painful...tears came to my eyes while watching this....such a young guy
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by playapayaski: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2020
Small pikin..

1 Like

Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by GOFRONT(m): 2:25am On Jul 25, 2020
embarassed
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by sagieramos(m): 3:13am On Jul 25, 2020
This news self don trend reach here?
Ọmọ, This guy really chop life for the video wey I watch, but afterward, he still chop slap join... After all the flexing and merriment with in niggas, when he get psycho, na the same nigga still slap-am

Like I'd always tell young people, if your major purpose of making friends is to have fun, just know such friendship is as fragile as wet paper.

BTW, see the conversation between the ruler of this world (Satan) and the appointed king of this earth (Jesus)

Satan: *showing the kingdom of this world* See all this glory. It is mine, and I'll give it to whomever I wish. And all these things, I will give to you if you fall down and do an act of worship to me

Jesus: Go away Satan, for it is written, it is Jehovah your God you must worship, and it is to him alone you must render sacred service

1 Like

Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by Makanaki127: 6:15am On Jul 25, 2020
falcon01:
drugs, its drugs.
Na he 1st start to take drugs abi??

1 Like

Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by Exmilitant(m): 7:11am On Jul 25, 2020
In spirituality, there is what we call, detachment. You can claim to be a secret society member and indulge in all sorts of pleasure. Nah, you'll harm yaself. Those gods no get joy. Dem no one see you dey flex while dem dey static..
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by falcon01: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2020
Makanaki127:

Na he 1st start to take drugs abi??
na him be the first mad junkie wey you don see? besides do you guys know if theres a history of madness in his bloodline? you just tag everything spirituality
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by TheFACELESS133(m): 10:03am On Jul 25, 2020
falcon01:
drugs, its drugs.
I can bet it with you it's not drugs and not everything bad has to do with spirituality or sort

Somethings just happen
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by illicit(m): 10:04am On Jul 25, 2020
CO
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by falcon01: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2020
TheFACELESS133:
I can bet it with you it's not drugs and not everything bad has to do with spirituality or sort

Somethings just happen
if it ain't drugs, theres a history if madness in their family.
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by TheFACELESS133(m): 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
falcon01:
if it ain't drugs, theres a history if madness in their family.
yeah
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by 2cribz: 2:00pm On Jul 25, 2020
Colorado
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by Wigetsolar: 3:56pm On Jul 25, 2020
hmmmm

1 Like

Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by Greatzeus(m): 4:30pm On Jul 25, 2020
No Matter who you are or where you live, the insecurity menace in Nigeria is your concern. Whenever there's killings in the North,some ignorant kids on nairaland always say " let them kill themselves" do you think it's only those of northern extraction that live in the North?
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by Makanaki127: 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2020
falcon01:
na him be the first mad junkie wey you don see? besides do you guys know if theres a history of madness in his bloodline? you just tag everything spirituality
Well God knows best
Re: A 24 Years Old Boy Runs Mad After Joining Secret Cult by epkereamaka60858: 3:38am On Jul 26, 2020
sad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Sets Husband Ablaze In Benue State (Graphic Photo) / Don't Watch The Beheading Video / Pic: Girl, 14, Shot Dead For Resisting Sexual Advances

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.