Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt (20253 Views)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) / PDP Grieves Over NAF Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by newnigerdelta00: 11:54am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Zoo with substandard helicopters, puting the live of the officers in danger. Hope no live was lost? Sha na mumu de wan die for a 5th world country like this.

Get Sense even the country that made helicopter also has such crashes that is worst than this,so try get sense

4 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:55am On Dec 01, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Are you here to defend a shithole country that the crooked leaders borrow money to loot...

While more than 70% of the populace live in abject poverty..
Things like this are caused by infrastructural decay and lack of maintenance culture..

And the ones happening in America recently were caused by what?

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by sinero: 11:55am On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Zoo with substandard helicopters, puting the live of the officers in danger. Hope no live was lost? Sha na mumu de wan die for a 5th world country like this.

Silly comment from a dustbin of a person. Always looking for every means to condemn the country. How many US military aircraft don crash recently, yet they keep saying God bless America and blessing dey follow dem. Anyway, all d curses and negativity u pronounce on my dear country shall follow u and ur family while we the positive ones shall continue to be with reap the sweet fruit of the land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Angelfrost(m): 11:56am On Dec 01, 2023
JagabanB:

Few days ago helicopter crashed in one of the western countries, una too mumu.

Don't always be in a haste to justify everything that happens in your country with what happens in foreign nations...!

Will it be a crime for Nigeria to be ahead of America and Europe in certain areas and sector?!!

Everything shouldn't be about whataboutism.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by CrossRhodes: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2023
FuckingMachine:
First a senator's plane crash landed then an Abuja-bound plane landed in Asaba and now this?

I know how Nigeria works.

A major plane crash is loading...
David hundeyin has been singing it like song, but they say he is an alarmist and enemy of the state..

Oh well
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Luvinghubby: 11:59am On Dec 01, 2023
This is what WriterNig have been praying for

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by JagabanBorgu: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

So because a copter crash landed in the west it must also happen in Nigeria
Are we counting scores
How come you never compare yourselves with anything good happening in the west only the bad?
Which kind mindset be dis
I guess those helicopters that crashed are substandard too, that's the point.
We always compare ourselves with good things happening in Western countries, if u are too blind to see that, then it's not my fauIt.

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Chetas81(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Improper training and management everywhere
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by OluwaSegun0509(m): 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

Are you here to defend a shithole country that the crooked leaders borrow money to loot...

Things like this are caused by infrastructural decay and lack of maintenance culture..

Same shithole you live and work in. May God Alone clear your mind of hate.
When there's good news, you wail. When there's sad new you wail. And your mama carry you belle for 9months. Got congratulated when you were given birth to. Not knowing she wasted her precious time having you. Hisses.

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by JagabanBorgu: 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Angelfrost:

Don't always be in a haste to justify everything that happens in your country with what happens in foreign nations...!

Will it be a crime for Nigeria to be ahead of America and Europe in certain areas and sector?!!

Everything shouldn't be about whataboutism.
I doñ't actually know to what extent to quantify the level of steewpidity in this ur comment.
Do helicopters crash because they are substandard?
So the ones that crashed into the Mediterranean sea are substandard?
Or we should iñsuIt Nigèria because a helicopter crashed?

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by OluwaSegun0509(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
Emeskhalifa:

And the ones happening in America recently were caused by what?

Great question. Their minds are filled with nothing but hate and envy.

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Kukutenla: 12:04pm On Dec 01, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I guess those helicopters that crashed are substandard too, that's the point.
We always compare ourselves with good things happening in Western countries, if u are too blind to see that, then it's not my fauIt.
Shut up!!
Even your former VP had a crash
Your COAS died in a crash
In the space of last week alone we've had reports of three crashes in Nigeria. Yet you think a crash event in the West justifies it.
Show me where you compare with good things happening in the West. Just yesterday you Zombies were everywhere telling us how Texas alone has bigger budget than Nigeria. You Zombies are shameless
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by anonymous1759(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

What would you say about those American female pilot that crashed few weeks ago ? Enemies of progress and scavengers of bad news.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by JagabanBorgu: 12:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Kukutenla:

Shut up!!
Even your former VP had a crash
Your COAS died in a crash
In the space of last week alone we've had reports of three crashes in Nigeria. Yet you think a crash event in the West justifies it.
Show me where you compare with good things happening in the West. Just yesterday you Zombies were everywhere telling us how Texas alone has bigger budget than Nigeria. You Zombies are shameless
Coming from a zombiedent.
As usual always moàñing and çryîñg.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by OYEDIPE(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Even you, you are substandard to the nation

3 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Adewale1603(m): 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
The gods are angry. If you love yourself, avoid anything flight this period
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by omoredia: 12:10pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na the white man that gave helicopters to monkeys i blame
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by AntiChristian: 12:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na obidients be the village people!
They can do juju make Nigeria no work!
But thunder go destroy their coven and expose them!

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Okpokpo09: 12:14pm On Dec 01, 2023
When is presidential plane going to crash?
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Okpokpo09: 12:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Patiently waiting for it to run out of fuel, and land crash in the middle of ocean
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by tegrianonigltd(m): 12:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
OluwaSegun0509:

Same shithole you live and work in. May God Alone clear your mind of hate.
When there's good news, you wail. When there's sad new you wail. And your mama carry you belle for 9months. Got congratulated when you were given birth to. Not knowing she wasted her precious time having you. Hisses.

You can settle for less? China, Singapore etc na Nigeria mate in the 80s and 90s, they left us behind. Saudi Arabia, uae, we were even better then.

Don’t settle for less and say we are improving, Lee of Singapore took drastic measures, Deng of china same, stop supporting mediocre. If it happens in America did it happen in China or Singapore of recent? Stop the e happen here no wahala for Nigeria be that, that’s a very bad mindset abeg, the mindset no gel, go read my vision by GADDAFI and also the one by King of Dubai, also read the book by Lee of Singapore. If you truly can read those books finish. I swear you will stand in front of them Tinubu, buhari, Obj, Jonathan and stone them.
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Kukutenla: 12:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

Coming from a zombiedent.
As usual always moàñing and çryîñg.
No moaning nor crying here
Just speaking badly needed common sense into your despicable heads
We know how many among you Zombies go about begging family and friends for financial help after voting stupidly
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Kukutenla: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2023
AntiChristian:
Na obidients be the village people!
They can do juju make Nigeria no work!
But thunder go destroy their coven and expose them!
Is that what your terrorist prophet taught you
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by eepeepook: 12:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
Bad news once again. Sha, one out of many events. We don’t hear of the hundreds of successful flights the helicopters carry out.
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by smalls001: 12:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The only danger I see here is your horrible grammar. Did you go to school at all?? You just came here to mess yourself up.

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Patrickker(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

IPOB
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Angelfrost(m): 12:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I doñ't actually know to what extent to quantify the level of steewpidity in this ur comment.
Do helicopters crash because they are substandard?
So the ones that crashed into the Mediterranean sea are substandard?
Or we should iñsuIt Nigèria because a helicopter crashed?

In your haste to be stupid, you ended up missing the crux of the submission... That's what over defensiveness causes.

I never insulted Nigeria and didn't encourage anyone to.

I simply pointed out the unnecessary and irritating habit of justifying everything that happens in Nigeria by using foreign analogies as if we are cursed to remain in the shadows of the Western world.

I demanded if there is anything wrong in our nation having better stats than those abroad.

But, you failed to understand such a simple call to greatness...! You people have become mischievously wary and sensitive to criticisms to the point of constantly indulging in whataboutism.

Grow up and use your brain... Fake Patriots.

2 Likes

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by MadamVanessa(f): 12:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
smalls001:

The only danger I see here is your horrible grammar. Did you go to school at all?? You just came here to mess yourself up.

shocked

Lmao..your grammar is very perfect, I can see you went to school. Stark illiterate forming woke.
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Bluntemperor: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Don't you want to receive sense at all?
Is it in Nigeria alone, that Military Aircrafts are having accident?
For your failed and fickle information, Americans are having more accident on their security planes,than any other Countries! e g ,just last week,one happened in Japan.
For you to be blessed in Nigeria,you must speak well of Nigeria!
That's how it works,not the other way round!

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Redhotchilli(m): 12:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Naija media needs to do better with news reporting not this half baked nonsense.

It was a rejected take off not a crash landing. Get your facts rights and stop spewing trash

1 Like

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Lighthome: 1:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Maybe it is only you that is the animal in the zoo. You did not read or hear of USA fighter jet that crashed into the sea few days ago? Stopped being better against others so that you can have peace and make progress in life
MadamVanessa:
shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Invites Betta Edu, The Suspended Humanitarian Affairs Minister / Buratai Takes 6.5km Walk With Olympic Committee:pic / Petrol Scarcity To Linger As Cargoes Are ‘Stranded’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.