Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,455 members, 7,830,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt (20251 Views)

Air Force Jet Crash-Lands In Akure, Covered Up By Military - Sahara Reporters / NAF Helicopter Gunships Destroy 6 Boko Haram's Gun Trucks (Video) / PDP Grieves Over NAF Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by zombieHUNTER: 10:42am On Dec 02, 2023
pocom35:

Zombie ..go and take Ur medicine..
No one mentioned poverty here... You have no point so you bring in jargons to fill in the gap..
Aircrafts have been crashing since the day they were invented ..it has nothing to do with Peter Obi or Tinubu..

There's no poverty in Tinubu's shithole

Bloody zombie

Since Aircraft crashes.. let it rain down in the shithole
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by pocom35: 10:46am On Dec 02, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

There's no poverty in Tinubu's shithole

Bloody zombie

Since Aircraft crashes.. let it rain down in the shithole

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dlike I said ..go take ur medicine
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by JagabanBorgu: 12:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

You see how daft you sound? Has there been an accident investigation that shows it was a mechanical fault that you're already calling engineers? You're trying to sound smart but you're failing. The president has a responsibility to ensure Air safety both civil and armed force. The Senate have a responsibility to probe why we keep having plane crashes.
Max 370 Ethiopian Airlines crash happened in faraway Rwanda but it led to an investigation in the US of Boeing. That's how responsible govts work not to employ dim-witted asswipes to be defending them online
I thought comparison with US was a crime?
LOL.
Has there been an investigation to show it was administrative fault?
Always bIabbiñg like they know alot.
So the president of the US has the responsibility to ensure air safety of Ethiopian Airlines that crashed in Rwanda?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Finding out steewpid people is not a difficult exercise, is it?
U keep bIabbiñg ur mouth.
I guess the president should carry out the investigation, isn't it?
Why doñ't u tell d wàck senator and HOR representing ur region to do the job u voted them to do?
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by JagabanBorgu: 12:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
pocom35:

Igbos are not taught to hate ... U must be insane to describe and entire tribe as such..

It's a free world and anyone can support who they want...
But it's sanity for u describe other people as "taught to h8"?
The lgb0 is naturally set on h8ing other people.
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Kukutenla: 12:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

I thought comparison with US was a crime?
LOL.
Has there been an investigation to show it was administrative fault?
Always bIabbiñg like they know alot.
So the president of the US has the responsibility to ensure air safety of Ethiopian Airlines that crashed in Rwanda?
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Finding out steewpid people is not a difficult exercise, is it?
U keep bIabbiñg ur mouth.
I guess the president should carry out the investigation, isn't it?
Why doñ't u tell d wàck senator and HOR representing ur region to do the job u voted them to do?
You keep showing your mental vacuity with each post. Asking silly questions that show your shallow understanding of issues.

Even here in Nigeria, in 2005 at the height of plane crash incidents, President Obasanjo convened a town Hall meeting over plane crashes and way forward. I watched it live then.

You're asking me now if there's been an investigation when you have been preoccupied with protecting the person with statutory responsibility to ensure Air safety from criticism.

Boeing is an American company. 90% of aircrafts in US including military are manufactured by Boeing. So the US govt swung into action to investigate the safety of Max 370 model so as to prevent what happened in Rwanda (and Philippines) from happening on their soil.

They later found out there's a software issue with the model which led to a total recall of the model.

A zombie like you would have insisted crashes happen everywhere and thus no need to hold anyone accountable with attendant more crashes and more defence from your empty skull.
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by zombieHUNTER: 12:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
pocom35:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy :Dlike I said ..go take ur medicine

how does Tinubu old wrinkled balls taste

go face your poverty once you log off
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by JagabanBorgu: 12:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

You keep showing your mental vacuity with each post. Asking silly questions that show your shallow understanding of issues.

Even here in Nigeria, in 2005 at the height of plane crash incidents, President Obasanjo convened a town Hall meeting over plane crashes and way forward. I watched it live then.

You're asking me now if there's been an investigation when you have been preoccupied with protecting the person with statutory responsibility to ensure Air safety from criticism.

Boeing is an American company. 90% of aircrafts in US including military are manufactured by Boeing. So the US govt swung into action to investigate the safety of 707 Max model so as to prevent what happened in Rwanda (and Philippines) from happening on their soil.

They later found out there's a software issue with the model which led to a total recall of the model.

A zombie like you would have insisted crashes happen everywhere and thus no need to hold anyone accountable with attendant more crashes and more defence from your empty skull.
U have been moàñing on my replies since yesterday.
When kids çry they don't see properly, that's exactly what is wróñg with u.
U are totally lost on the talk but u kept on talking.
Let me take u back to my initial comment that u replied so u how steewpid u are thinking u know alot.
I replied a comment that said plane crashes in Nigèria because they are all substandard planes, I guess that's ur idea too because I don't see any other reason for u to be so emotional.
I replied that comment saying plane crash happens everywhere, even few days it happened in America and has happened repeatedly in America.
Boom!!!
U started blabbing.
U see how f00Iish u are now??
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by Kukutenla: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

U have been moàñing on my replies since yesterday.
When kids çry they don't see properly, that's exactly what is wróñg with u.
U are totally lost on the talk but u kept on talking.
Let me take u back to my initial comment that u replied so u how steewpid u are thinking u know alot.
I replied a comment that said plane crashes in Nigèria because they are all substandard planes, I guess that's ur idea too because I don't see any other reason for u to be so emotional.
I replied that comment saying plane crash happens everywhere, even few days it happened in America and has happened repeatedly in America.
Boom!!!
U started blabbing.
U see how f00Iish u are now??
You are the one whose brain has been fried with zombeism.

Your reply to the initial post was that crashes also happen in the west which is a comparison. I replied you that why do you only compare with the West on bad things and not their good things.

Since then, I've been showing how US and sane countries you compared with Nigeria respond to crashes and you've turned around to be defending incompetence as usual.

If you were not lost, you'll stay on the path of comparison by comparing Nigeria's response to crashes with that of the West which you initially used to compare. Instead you've been engaging in numbskullery.

That's what I've been educating your dull brain about since yesterday and which you've been giving utterly silly responses too.

Hope you can view your silliness in 4D now
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by OluwaSegun0509(m): 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
You have the right to migrate. So do if here isn't good enuf for you.
Elejo wewe

tegrianonigltd:

You can settle for less? China, Singapore etc na Nigeria mate in the 80s and 90s, they left us behind. Saudi Arabia, uae, we were even better then.

Don’t settle for less and say we are improving, Lee of Singapore took drastic measures, Deng of china same, stop supporting mediocre. If it happens in America did it happen in China or Singapore of recent? Stop the e happen here no wahala for Nigeria be that, that’s a very bad mindset abeg, the mindset no gel, go read my vision by GADDAFI and also the one by King of Dubai, also read the book by Lee of Singapore. If you truly can read those books finish. I swear you will stand in front of them Tinubu, buhari, Obj, Jonathan and stone them.
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
OluwaSegun0509:
You have the right to migrate. So do if here isn't good enuf for you.
Elejo wewe

Me dey Wey outside 10 years plus now lol, you dey whine Jesus, that same place, we get properties, you Wey Dey fight no get
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by pocom35: 3:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
JagabanBorgu:

But it's sanity for u describe other people as "taught to h8"?
The lgb0 is naturally set on h8ing other people.

You can commit suicide on Igbo matter...

Non of Ur comments can be completed without including Igbo..
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by JagabanBorgu: 4:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
pocom35:

You can commit suicide on Igbo matter...

Non of Ur comments can be completed without including Igbo..
Same way lgb0 comments cañ't be completed without mentioning other tribes
Bunch of hypôcrîtes.
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by JagabanBorgu: 4:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kukutenla:

You are the one whose brain has been fried with zombeism.

Your reply to the initial post was that crashes also happen in the west which is a comparison. I replied you that why do you only compare with the West on bad things and not their good things.

Since then, I've been showing how US and sane countries you compared with Nigeria respond to crashes and you've turned around to be defending incompetence as usual.

If you were not lost, you'll stay on the path of comparison by comparing Nigeria's response to crashes with that of the West which you initially used to compare. Instead you've been engaging in numbskullery.

That's what I've been educating your dull brain about since yesterday and which you've been giving utterly silly responses too.

Hope you can view your silliness in 4D now
Another empty lines as usual.
So the crashes happened because their aircrafts are substandard too?
Re: NAF Helicopter Crash-Lands In Port Harcourt by OluwaSegun0509(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Best of luck...

tegrianonigltd:

Me dey Wey outside 10 years plus now lol, you dey whine Jesus, that same place, we get properties, you Wey Dey fight no get

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Governors, Opposition Shun Jang’s NGF Meeting / 2021: Akeredolu Says APC May Lose Ondo If He is Dropped / FG Directs Reversal Of Electricity Tariff Adjustment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.