Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies (27350 Views)

Folorunsho Alakija And Her Husband, Modupe Separate After 30 Years Of Marriage / Patricia Converts Customers’ Assets To Tokens, Repayment Tied To Profitability / Billionaire Femi Otedola Sells Forte Oil, Exits Fuel Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Confirm4real(m): 2:31pm On Dec 01, 2023
Not again shocked

APC una well done o...
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Bolingua1: 2:37pm On Dec 01, 2023
Politicstoday:
Nawaoooo. Nigeria economy keep crumbling
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Heyzee5: 2:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:

How come Larry Fink has so much power to cut capital flows to whatever corporation he deems not woke enough ?

ESG is a BlackRock initiative forced down on the throats of nations and corporations .

Do you think a mere $100bn corporation can achieve so much sway in the realm of international financing ?

I know there are a lot of shills here from Bill Gates foundation shills to WEF shills but never thought BlackRock will have one up and running here.

I remember a topic I did here explaining how BlackRock rose from $100bn to a behemoth corporation holding over $12Trillion and how fast the topic was deleted.

Don't argue with him. For him to have said Blackrock is a $100billion company shows he doesn't know what he is talking about!!

2 Likes

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Roboto11: 2:44pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Who is this animal? We are discussing investment in our home soil, a looney came talking about Barclays. Idiot why don't you go to the UK.

slowpoke.
Divestment take place in all societies.

I know you cannot comprehend.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Quitmast: 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:

It's the Zionist goal to dominate and enslave the world .

The Soviet Union was supposed to be their linchpin to dominate the world until Stalin rebelled and purged them from power.

After the Jewish purge by Stalin, the USA began a cold war with Russia until the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1989.

Then Jewish oligarchs seized power, and the Jewish dominated west normalised relations with Russia and started singing praises of it because Jews in Russia were looting that country dry.

Then Putin took over and c jailed and chased the Jewish oligarchs away and from there another cold war that is on the brink of full thermonuclear armegedon is on full blast.

You just have to review their history. Anytime Jewish power is an all time high, the people suffer.

From ancient Egypt with the ochestrated man made famine by Joseph, Jews were able to seek favour before Pharaoh.

Wiermar Germany with Jews in absolute control was the absolute worst nation on earth even for today's standards.

The Lenin era and Jewish dominated Stalinist era was also the most absolute hell on earth for Russians.

60milliom were murdered between 1918 -1923 through famine, the gulag slave camps and senseless state sponsored murders and purges.

Now we see America entering that final phase of demise for the Jew holds sway.

Don't let me even mention Ukraine and its Jewish oligarchs that have been sending ethnic Slavs to their deaths..

In Palestine before Jewish occupation, the land was peaceful as both Muslims and Christians lived side by side in peace.

Same thing for Lebanon before Jews raised Sunni terrorists to attack both Christians and Shittes.

What of Iraq and Syria ?

Remember ISIS?

Jewish power brings out Jewish arrogance and hatred of the gentile.

Covid 19 and the poison vaccines - all Jewish !

What do you think of China?

I believe the Chinese are going to end the Rothschild reign. They have underestimated china, thinking they could be controlled.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by DomPerignon: 2:51pm On Dec 01, 2023
Quitmast:

What do you think of China?

I believe the Chinese are going to end the Rothschild reign. They have underestimated china, thinking they could be controlled.

I for one do not trust those atheist Chinks.

The chinks are only out Jewing the Jew as the concept of keeping contractual agreements isn't part of Chinese culture .

I won't put any hope on China and the CCP as those muthafckers are more jewed than the Jew.

Only thing stopping them taking over the world is that the chink sucks at war.

Their history is a pathetic one of constant capitulation to an external force invader.

China also has shown it can't just wean itself out of the USD.

Xi was in San Fransisco a week ago begging for US fiat investments to save China from an imminent economic collapse brought about by the housing bubble.

In summary, I won't trust a chink no more I will trust a Jew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zooposki(f): 2:52pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zooposki(f): 2:58pm On Dec 01, 2023
IntelLord:

@DomPerignon Interesting thread.

Regarding your topic on this organization which you say was deleted, is there a way I can get a document or resource from you, on that particular topic?

(And also, any more information about the BlackRock organization and their goals in general)?

Heyzee5:

Don't argue with him. For him to have said Blackrock is a $100billion company shows he doesn't know what he is talking about!!

Lol
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by DKM123: 3:03pm On Dec 01, 2023
They are all leaving. No one is coming. Na so we go dey dey?!!!! Nigerians you sha deserve all that is happening in your country.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zooposki(f): 3:05pm On Dec 01, 2023
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Nightwolf1: 3:09pm On Dec 01, 2023
Roboto11:

slowpoke.
Divestment take place in all societies.

I know you cannot comprehend.

Divesting your foolishness only takes place within your empty self.

Idiot that doesn't understand a thing about the economy is talking about divestment.

1 Like

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zhunnurayn(m): 3:12pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:

It's the Zionist goal to dominate and enslave the world .

The Soviet Union was supposed to be their linchpin to dominate the world until Stalin rebelled and purged them from power.

After the Jewish purge by Stalin, the USA began a cold war with Russia until the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1989.

Then Jewish oligarchs seized power, and the Jewish dominated west normalised relations with Russia and started singing praises of it because Jews in Russia were looting that country dry.

Then Putin took over and c jailed and chased the Jewish oligarchs away and from there another cold war that is on the brink of full thermonuclear armegedon is on full blast.

You just have to review their history. Anytime Jewish power is an all time high, the people suffer.

From ancient Egypt with the ochestrated man made famine by Joseph, Jews were able to seek favour before Pharaoh.

Wiermar Germany with Jews in absolute control was the absolute worst nation on earth even for today's standards.

The Lenin era and Jewish dominated Stalinist era was also the most absolute hell on earth for Russians.

60milliom were murdered between 1918 -1923 through famine, the gulag slave camps and senseless state sponsored murders and purges.

Now we see America entering that final phase of demise for the Jew holds sway.

Don't let me even mention Ukraine and its Jewish oligarchs that have been sending ethnic Slavs to their deaths..

In Palestine before Jewish occupation, the land was peaceful as both Muslims and Christians lived side by side in peace.

Same thing for Lebanon before Jews raised Sunni terrorists to attack both Christians and Shittes.

What of Iraq and Syria ?

Remember ISIS?

Jewish power brings out Jewish arrogance and hatred of the gentile.

Covid 19 and the poison vaccines - all Jewish !

You talked of black rock thread was deleted. How can I get a document on that from you

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Roboto11: 3:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

Divesting your foolishness only takes place within your empty self.

Idiot that doesn't understand a thing about the economy is talking about divestment.

Plonker.

Was the economy of UK Tankimg when Newcastle United FC was bought?

Where dummies like your father see gloomy days, wise investors see opportunities.

Your sorrows have just begun.

Dimwit.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by shomutuski(m): 3:17pm On Dec 01, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
How can BlackRock with market cap of just above 100$billion be able to cause this your purported global famine?

You must not know blackrock!!!!! They control over trillions in funds and their CEO is a member of WEF -thats the body that decides who literally lives and die, which country is seen as a threat etc

COVID that came and went without traces yeah! WEF orchestrated the lockdown.

Think about it, Immediately the war started, did you hear of covid? You people pay too much attention to noise that are meant to draw you out of whats needed to be focused on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Zhunnurayn(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2023
tochez24:

You're the biggest FOOL of this century i tell you... Countries abroad pay her citizens when they attain a certain age, this has nothing to do with thousands of available jobs they provide for them to choose from too or is it the basic amenities they provide also?... It's funny that most of them don't work, rather they push most jobs to immigrants like your type who think her countrys government doesn't owe them anything♂️

For your information, the federal government of Nigeria owes each and every citizen of this country a basic life. We have the money, so what are they doing with it for Christ sake

We are only suffering in Nigeria because fools like you who think our leaders don't need to be accountable for the offices they are been rigged into❌❌ are in majority than the sensible ones...

Where's the money? What assets are fetching money for Nigeria? Is it the fault of our leaders that our oil lost its market value? Is their fault palm, rubber and groundnut were taken over by countries producing it better? Those countries you are praising live on the taxes of their people. Can you pay such amount of tax? The govt is like an individual it doesn't make magic money. Nobody is owing you
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by dannyspeejay(m): 3:22pm On Dec 01, 2023
i wan sell ma forefathers land wey no reach their hand.... pass and bind

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Nightwolf1: 3:24pm On Dec 01, 2023
Roboto11:

Plonker.

Was the economy of UK Tankimg when Newcastle United FC was bought?

Where dummies like your father see gloomy days, wise investors see opportunities.

Your sorrows have just begun.

Dimwit.

A cretinous imbecîle whose essence of living is predicated on freebie yaps about seeing investment opportunities.

Go and reset your strabismus eyes immediately, you saliva dripping oshodi puppy.🐕
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Roboto11: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nightwolf1:

A cretinous imbecîle whose essence of living is predicated on freebie yaps about seeing investment opportunities.

Go and reset your strabismus eyes immediately, you saliva dripping oshodi puppy.🐕

Shut up you slowpoke.

Troglodyte feeling funky.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Blake755: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
DuBLINGreenb:
Even companies dey japa lol

Thank God say I done move, Abeg who dey there lock all the airports. grin

In sabinus voice “Shut Down”
so because u don japa make the lock gate nah wa oo
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Benekkk: 3:26pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:

How come Larry Fink has so much power to cut capital flows to whatever corporation he deems not woke enough ?

ESG is a BlackRock initiative forced down on the throats of nations and corporations .

Do you think a mere $100bn corporation can achieve so much sway in the realm of international financing ?

I know there are a lot of shills here from Bill Gates foundation shills to WEF shills but never thought BlackRock will have one up and running here.

I remember a topic I did here explaining how BlackRock rose from $100bn to a behemoth corporation holding over $12Trillion and how fast the topic was deleted.

You’re current. It’s good to know that there are people who are aware of what’s happening globally!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by eepeepook: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Nothing lasts forever. These oil companies with weird names stay chopping in secret. I have never heard of this organization. The money it generated over the decades would feed my generation into the next three hundred years.

1 Like

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by ottersberger(m): 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Tinubu is working 🤣🤣🤣. The CSU certificate forger cum collosal failure will lead his urchins to their imaginary Eldorado.

One of the urchins, a prominent urchino only just escaped to the UK because he saw what is to come.

The companies exiting Nigeria have looked at available data and antecedents. No love.

It's will get super rough before long, people. Gird your loin clothes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Farki: 3:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:

BlackRock controls a portfolio of investments worth over $12 Trillion USD.

BlackRock, Mainstreet and Vanguard all have joint portfolios close to $40Trillion

That $100bn figure you are quoting stems from pre Obama era before Obama okayed the Federal Reserves printing money to hand to BlackRock, Vanguard and Main Street to buy distressed banks and companies during the 2008 recession.

You need to keep up to speed.

Send your propaganda somewhere else you bot
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by PHAYOL81: 3:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
We need more indigenous companies acquiring these foreign firms and help set up an economy that improve and promote their immediate and larger society

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Farki: 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Roboto11:

What does selling of assets have to do with a crumbling economy?

Dunce.

You ignored the hunger, the human capital flight, the high cost of basic medicines, the reduced purchasing power and said this?
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Resurgent2016: 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2023
Roboto11:

What does selling of assets have to do with a crumbling economy?

Dunce.

If you dont understand the significance of several recognized global IOCs high on capital and technical competence exiting your market and dropping assets for less skilled and less recognised local or marginal players, you may be the dunce
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by DomPerignon: 3:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Farki:

Send your propaganda somewhere else you bot

Funny how corporatism is now a new religion with billioniares heading them seen as superstars to be revered.

Slave

2 Likes

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by ConquerorK: 3:48pm On Dec 01, 2023
Flier:
You are not making sense,stop reading too much of illuminati books,majority of them are mere fiction.

Just Google search "BlackRock total assets under management" and you'll see it
Vanguard on the other hand has AUM worth $8.1trillion
Vanguard is the biggest corporate investor in BlackRock while BlackRock is also the biggest investor in vanguard.
In total, $17 - $18trillion is directly or indirectly managed by BlackRock

Also, BlackRock made a contract to rebuild Ukraine, the contract is worth between $400billion to $1trillion essentially selling out the whole country

BlackRock is also the one behind the spread of woke, political and disgusting ideologies in American movies and companies using the ESG framework.

Everything is out there on Google for you to see if you're willing to just google search it

2 Likes

Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Roboto11: 3:53pm On Dec 01, 2023
Resurgent2016:

If you dont understand the significance of several recognized global IOCs high on capital and technical competence exiting your market and dropping assets for less skilled and less recognised local or marginal players, you may be the dunce
Shut up you idiot.

Do you know anything about the organisation taking over and its personnel?

No, you don't but of course you must wail like a banshee.

Ogre.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by Farki: 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:

Funny how corporatism is now a new religion with billioniares heading them seen as superstars to be revered.

Slave

Nigeria's situation has nothing to with any single corporation the country has been on the downward spiral for years due to repeated poor leadership choices.

If you don't have anything meaningful then to contribute I recommend you stay off this thread.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by todugo(m): 3:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
DomPerignon:
International oil companies are being deliberately cut out of the international finance sector courtesy of one man's satanic policy to plunge the earth into global economic and financial chaos.

Economic Sustainable Goals was drafted by one man - Larry Fink who heads BlackRock Group.

BlackRock owns virtually every international corporation.

IOCs are no longer being financed by BlackRock owned banks citing climate change initiative.

They don't care about the climate, they just want to see an explosion in energy prices that will put the entire globe on its needs.

High energy cost translates to high food costs.

This is their grand plan in depopulating the world through an ochestrated man made global famine.

Oil is a vital component in agriculture . From fertilizers, to diesel powered tractors, pesticides to transporting and storage of food produce.

A major war is being waged on the world towards creating an impoverished, malnourished and heavily culled population so as to make the transition to global corporate statehood under the WEF complete.

The war in Ukraine is all coming from BlackRock
As it not only has seen to sanctions on Russian fertilizers and oil but also grain exports from both Ukraine and Russia .

BlackRock has since taken ownership of Ukraine and the war was not only to depopulate Ukraine but to take over its fertile lands and from there plant GMO crops.

I am facinated by this information. Where can I read this info in more detailed way?
I also want to get info on how the Rothschild and Rockefellers are controlling worlds affairs today's.
Google has hiden these info's from the public.
Re: Equinor Exits Nigeria After 30 Years, Sells Its Assets To Chappal Energies by DomPerignon: 4:00pm On Dec 01, 2023
Farki:

Nigeria's situation has nothing to with any single corporation the country has been on the downward spiral for years due to repeated poor leadership choices.

If you don't have anything meaningful then to contribute I recommend you stay off this thread.

Nigeria's main earner for over 50yrs now has been from oil and gas .

Oil and gas is now seen as evil due to woke policies drawn by kikes like Larry Fink because the Petrol-Dollar fiat scam is getting exposed and they need another Brenton-Woods moment to usher in a great reset from fiat paper petrol dollar to a digital social credit linked eDollar.

Fools like you will be the ones catching up to ongoing events 30yrs in the future.

Exit this thread and section for you have shown you do not have the mental capacity beyond a nut gathering field rodent.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Azikel Refinery To Commence Operations In 2018 / Why Do People Always Return, After You Lend Them Money? / Can I Change My BVN Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.