Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed (472 Views)

Mother Killed While Separating Her Sons Who Were Fighting In Abuja / JSS3 Student And His Mother Killed In Benue By Suspected Fulani Herdsmen (Pix) / Man Beats Baby & Mother Because The Child Cries And Disturbs His Sleep (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed by BetterHeadline: 3:33pm On Dec 01, 2023
A funeral was held in southwest Nigeria for a pastor’s wife shot to death in Taraba state a week earlier, sources said.

Oluwakemi Moses, wife of a Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) pastor serving in Jalingo, Taraba state, was returning to the town with her 2-month-old baby from her native Ondo state when islamic terrorists shot at her vehicle along the Wukari-Jootar highway, said her husband, Pastor Konye Timilehin Moses.

SOURCE
Addressing mourners at her funeral in Akure, Ondo state in southwest Nigeria, Pastor Moses stated in humble supplication that he would love the Lord no matter what, and that the devil was defeated in Christ’s death and resurrection, then paid tribute to his wife.

“Goodbye, righteous soul, till the resurrection morning,” he said. “I love you, Oluwakemi. Keep resting, my dear love, you’re indeed in the bosom of our Savior. Til we meet again.”

Attacks along the Wukari-Jootar federal highway at the intersection of Taraba and Benue states have been relentless, said Taraba resident Emmanuel Yakubu.

“Despite the heavy presence of military and police checkpoints along this route, incidents like these persist unchallenged,” Yakubu told Morning Star News in a text message. “Numerous citizens have faced similar ordeals. These occurrences demand immediate action from the appropriate authorities.”

Yakubu called on the military and the police to urgently intervene.

“Mrs. Oluwakemi left behind a 2-month-old baby. We vehemently condemn these criminal acts and urge swift action against these perpetrators,” Yakubu said.
Re: Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed by Zonefree(m): 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2023
Let me deck here and wait for the people of West coast to blame IPOB as usual.

3 Likes

Re: Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed by Thomthom(m): 3:40pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hmmm God pls comfort the family .. State of Emergency ougth to be declared in Security of this Nation

1 Like

Re: Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed by CallMeAthena(f): 3:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
They are going straight to heaven.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed by RevolverOcelot(m): 3:59pm On Dec 01, 2023
At least her baby survived... May she RIP undecided
Wetin go make me go Taraba along that route

1 Like

Re: Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed by chiiraq802(m): 5:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
na Israel really fit those terrorists.

1 Like

Re: Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed by sreamsense: 5:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
Zonefree:
Let me deck here and wait for the people of West coast to blame IPOB as usual.
Give me 10 differences between Islamic terrorists and Ipob/esn aside the fact that Ipob/esn specialize in killing Igbos for igbos and that Islamic terrorists fronts religion to kill while Ipob/esn fronts virtual Biafra to kill. The two groups are terrorists because killing is killing
Re: Islamic Gunmen Shoot At 2-month Old Christian Baby, Mother Killed by Zonefree(m): 5:25pm On Dec 01, 2023
sreamsense:

Give me 10 differences between Islamic terrorists and Ipob/esn aside the fact that Ipob/esn specialize in killing Igbos for igbos and that Islamic terrorists fronts religion to kill while Ipob/esn fronts virtual Biafra to kill. The two groups are terrorists because killing is killing
They're here already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Female Recruit Mistakenly Leaks Video Of Her Lesbiann Mood Wit Female Boss / See How Human Traffickers Force A Nigerian Girl Into Prostitution " Inhumane" / ABUJA Police Arrests Most Notorious Kidnapper, Chinaza Philip In Abuja (SEE PHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.