Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo (21576 Views)

Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / Mohbad's Wife And 5-Month-Old Son / Onome Akpobome: Efe Okedi, My Mother Rejected By 3 Hospitals Before Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Kingluqman(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
Hmm
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Lifestone(m): 7:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
What happens if DNA on Mohbad's father turns to be that he's not the father of Mohbad?

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by yetty247(f): 7:55pm On Dec 01, 2023
Doxy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkIg1zfB4fg?si=ATlgqtikdDQ-E9Mf

Are you her lawyer or speaker?

I pray this Iyabo cruise doesn't push this gal to her end... Whether wumi likes it or not Iyabo isn't her family and her Son will forever be linked to mohbad lineage

I pray God ease everyone's affair
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by yetty247(f): 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
Lifestone:
What happens if DNA on Mohbad's father turns to be that he's not the father of Mohbad?

They will start proper fight for inheritance
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by flokii: 7:56pm On Dec 01, 2023
It's good Mohbad's father exposed the late singer's wife as a cheat that sleeps around, also questioning the paternity of the child..

Now the ol0sho know it's no longer business as usual.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Ekeneegwu(m): 7:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
It’s glaring now .. what she scared of … lol na national matter now .. hope it goes her way if not it will teach all this simps and their hoelosho to take DNA seriously cos some women are not just loyal ..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Kog45(m): 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jonathan:
Useless olosho fool
Girls always think they can get away with their games.
That toto wey dey scratch her to misbehave since, her eye never clear now?
She's no longer free and I'm sure that she's regretting some of her actions by now.
THE DNA TEST IS A MUST WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT.
HER STORY WILL TEACH SOME OF THESE WAYWARD OLOSHOS BIG LESSON.

IF SHE HAD BEEN A GOOD AND LOYAL GIRL, NO ONE WOULD BE ASKING FOR ANY DNA TEST NOW.
It seems girls don do you shege cuz wetin be your own with this matter,pls easy o….

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Omoawoke: 8:01pm On Dec 01, 2023
I smell a strong reverse psychology. It won’t work

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by flokii: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
breathcutter:
Let the child breathe...

The child will breathe if DNA confirms Mohbad fathered him.. If not, the h0elosho wife will be nailed finally as the killer of Mohbad and will have to take the child back to the man that fvcked her and deposited his semen inside her to produce the child.
That gender can be very evil.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Dennisochampa: 8:02pm On Dec 01, 2023
All these DNA issues no concern me...
They are yet to reveal who killed mohbad....
Why 9ja things dey always be like this...
Whether the child is mohbad own or not... It won't bring mohbad back... It won't give him justice.... His soul won't rest..
We can deal with the issue of DNA after his killers have been served justice.... U can't carry 2 things in both your hands and climb up a ladder

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Goodnewsforlife: 8:06pm On Dec 01, 2023
Available9:
Those who requested for the DNA should provide the money
they should take it out of the 55 million contributed so far for d boy

Abi u no dey follow d story?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by royalfly(m): 8:11pm On Dec 01, 2023
Available9:
Those who requested for the DNA should provide the money

Supporters of evil, u clearly think its about money. Why would a DNA be requested in the first place if she was loyal. Even if the child is mohbahds. Doing the dna in the first place has proven that she has coma, believe it or not. Maybe she has said something with her mouth that may have warranted the DNA talk. Women should learn for the sake of the kids.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by VEHINTOLAR: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
This so called Mohbad's wife,wayward olosho from hell definitely has something to hide !

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by yewit37486: 8:15pm On Dec 01, 2023
Dennisochampa:
All these DNA issues no concern me...
They are yet to reveal who killed mohbad....
Why 9ja things dey always be like this...
Whether the child is mohbad own or not... It won't bring mohbad back... It won't give him justice.... His soul won't rest..
We can deal with the issue of DNA after his killers have been served justice.... U can't carry 2 things in both your hands and climb up a ladder

Thank you, very sensible comment.
Like, what's the correlation between DNA and the way this guy was hounded and beaten by thugs while alive? People will leave the crux of the matter and be chasing shadows due to their own personal insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by tfelicityk(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
Is Iyabo Ojo employed as spokesperson for Mohbad's wife?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by JoeEeL(m): 8:16pm On Dec 01, 2023
With the amount of distrust on the son's paternity, it's almost a given this girl cheated on Mohbad. lipsrsealed

Iyabo Ojo, hope u know majority of people are aware that u are a hireling for the defence of Wumi? If you like think you have arrived by going behind to contact hospitals to print the kind of results you want.

I want you to know you've been countered even before conceiving the idea.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Fearyourcreator: 8:19pm On Dec 01, 2023
jrusky:
But this iyabo no get better thing to do or what? Why be say na everything she dey carry for head? No wonder Muka Ray dumped her without looking back, which kain nonsense busy body woman be dis?
God forgive me ... I hate her like crazy

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by JoeEeL(m): 8:20pm On Dec 01, 2023
Antoeni:
Mohbad Father
Late Mohbad himself
The Wife
Iyabo ojo
Sam Larry
Naira Marley .
They are all irresponsible

D mother nko??
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by TheWinterBird(f): 8:21pm On Dec 01, 2023
I feel bad for this lady. They're just not letting her grieve in peace. So if it turns out he's the father afterall, will Mohbad's troublesome father (who wants the DNA done) apologize to her or pay her for all these pain and suffering he has been putting her through? She can sue him for these things, just so she knows.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by CoronaVirusPro: 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
TheWinterBird:
I feel bad for this lady. They're just not letting her grieve in peace. So if it turns out he's the father afterall, will Mohbad's troublesome father (who wants the DNA done) apologize to her or pay her for all these pain and suffering he has been putting her through? She can sue him for these things, just so she knows.

What's so difficult in a DNA if your father in-law demands it?

Why are you lots making it look like its a surgical operation!

Wunmi herself should be bold enough to submit the child for a test. She has nothing to hide and will be a great opportunity to put people to shame.

The avoidance is what's making people more suspicious!

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by jrusky(m): 8:27pm On Dec 01, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

God forgive me ... I hate her like crazy

Honestly I don't understand her a bit.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Fearyourcreator: 8:29pm On Dec 01, 2023
jrusky:

Honestly I don't understand her a bit.
Make she Sha make mistakes I go carry her matter for head walai... Person wey go marry her pikin don marry wahala

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Gfash22(m): 8:34pm On Dec 01, 2023
Good evening all. Neat Redmi 9A phone for sale at an affordable price (40k) in Lagos State. Call me on 08029917484 if you are interested.
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Kingrshd3: 8:38pm On Dec 01, 2023
Jonathan:
Useless olosho fool
Girls always think they can get away with their games.
That toto wey dey scratch her to misbehave since, her eye never clear now?
She's no longer free and I'm sure that she's regretting some of her actions by now.
THE DNA TEST IS A MUST WHETHER SHE LIKES IT OR NOT.
HER STORY WILL TEACH SOME OF THESE WAYWARD OLOSHOS BIG LESSON.

IF SHE HAD BEEN A GOOD AND LOYAL GIRL, NO ONE WOULD BE ASKING FOR ANY DNA TEST NOW.

What about if it comes out negative 🤔

because this one wey u type as if u know am for ur street say na olosho so 🤔
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Nonexisting1: 8:39pm On Dec 01, 2023
Na so. This one done dey prepare for a defence before being accused. In her tiny brain, there could be inconsistency if the test is done in three different clinics. She never realized that everything can be wrong today but not data science. E go clear her eyes soon.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Henry22(m): 8:41pm On Dec 01, 2023
breathcutter:
Let the child breathe...

Them no block em nose, na the real owner them wan find out. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by FireUpNow(m): 8:47pm On Dec 01, 2023
Good. Those hopeless women who like chuku chuku up and down, time is here to control that your itching kpekus.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by JoeEeL(m): 8:50pm On Dec 01, 2023
TheWinterBird:

Pain and suffering indeed. I see why you people deserve the politicians that rule you.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Antoeni(m): 8:57pm On Dec 01, 2023
Please Let take out time to check on those Agbado /Emi lo kan Boys , They Are Really Passing Through Hell
Re: Mohbad's Wife Wants Son's DNA Test Done In 3 Hospitals - Iyabo Ojo by Bluffly: 9:08pm On Dec 01, 2023
Menclothing:
3 hospital lolz so there will be contradictions lol
Not contradictions but confirmation. Why is it difficult for you all to engage in critical reasoning.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubi Franklin And His Struggles With Suicidal Thoughts And Depression / Chika Ike: "Why I Pray Before Going On Instagram" / Korede Bello Performs At McAbbey Show (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.