Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Looking For A Novel That Will Crack You Up This Weekend? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Looking For A Novel That Will Crack You Up This Weekend? (175 Views)

The Wall Between Us. A Novel By EneChelsea / The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / SURVIVORS (a Novel) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Novel That Will Crack You Up This Weekend? by Major001(m): 4:54pm On Dec 01, 2023
If you're looking for a great and humourous read for the weekend... look no further than 'These Crazy Crazy Tenants Of Lagos'.

You'll be thrilled from the first page to the last.

https://bambooks.io/book/share/these-crazy-crazy-tenants-of-lagos/16166

Re: Looking For A Novel That Will Crack You Up This Weekend? by beverlyjean2: 7:00am On Dec 04, 2023
BeverIyjean:
account hacked.
I'll deal with you on this forum.
You messed up by crossing the wrong soul.
I'll make life miserable to you on this forum.
Check the picture I've attached below.
AImiron is wondering why you are sending him a DM. grin
I go finish you for this forum.
My next target now is for me to use this well known popular moniker of yours and beg for money on this forum.
You don cast, I go finish you for this forum

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise

U can see how foolish this guys us ... hacking accounts ... breaking rules
Re: Looking For A Novel That Will Crack You Up This Weekend? by beverlyjean2: 7:02am On Dec 04, 2023
BeverIyjean:
account hacked.
My next target now is for me to use this well known popular moniker of yours and beg for money on this forum.

I have always known ur father is a useless man...look at u grin... jobless broke ass... ur mates are doing so much better in life ...u are busy in ur one room face me face u with ur useless father
Re: Looking For A Novel That Will Crack You Up This Weekend? by beverlyjean2: 8:04am On Dec 04, 2023
BeverIyjean:
account hacked.

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise
Re: Looking For A Novel That Will Crack You Up This Weekend? by beverlyjean2: 8:06am On Dec 04, 2023
BeverIyjean:
account hacked.

Mynd44
Seun
Dominique
OAM4J
Justwise

TrustNone hacked my account that u guys banned to be posting all sorts... u can see how someone on NL is showing how weak this platform is

U guys should investigate this and kick him permanently out of this platform with his other monikers ... I will be watching out for him to report him whenever he surfaces

He has admitted to wanting to use my account to commit fraud , by asking fellow NL for money.

(1) (Reply)

A Young Boy Defended A Poor Woman On The Bus On His Way To School, The Next Day / Soldier Girl Chapter One : Written By Rihanne Maya / Do You Need A Writer For Authentic Scripts For Your Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.