Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Imessage Does Not Work Anymore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Imessage Does Not Work Anymore (489 Views)

Imessage Activation Error On Iphone? [SOLVED] / I Don't See Nobody talking About Tablets Anymore / How To Use Imessage On Pc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imessage Does Not Work Anymore by jackaustin631: 4:29am On Dec 02, 2023
Hey everyone.

22nd of September wie got our new iPhone 15 pro’s. We transferred all data from our IPhone 13 pro’. My wife and I we use the same Apple ID, since more than 10 years.

iMessage worked like all the years before until 27th of September.

Suddenly during the day we recognized that my wife does not receive iMessages anymore and she cannot sende messages. And also face time calls do not work anymore.

I tried all the stuff one can find in the web, even removed the account from iMessage+face time and added it back…..

Once she received two messages and could send some…..but just for a view minutes. At the moment it does not work. She cannot receive messages, from no one and cannot send to anyone. FaceTime is dead too.

Has anyone an idea? Is there a (known) problem on Apple’s side with iMessage/FaceTime and IOS 17 / IPhone 15 Pro?
Re: Imessage Does Not Work Anymore by jackaustin631: 4:30am On Dec 02, 2023
jackaustin631:
Hey everyone.

22nd of September we got our new iPhone 15 pro’s. We transferred all data from our iPhone 13 pro’. My wife and I we used the same Apple ID, for more than 10 years.

iMessage worked like all the years before until the 27th of September.

Suddenly during the day, we recognized that my wife does not receive iMessages anymore and she cannot send messages. Also, FaceTime calls do not work anymore.

I tried all the stuff one can find on the web like iMessage Not Working for One Contact, even removed the account from iMessage+face time and added it back…..

Once she received two messages and could send some…..but just for a few minutes. At the moment it does not work. She cannot receive messages, from no one and cannot send them to anyone. FaceTime is dead too.

Has anyone an idea? Is there a (known) problem on Apple’s side with iMessage/FaceTime and IOS 17 / iPhone 15 Pro?
thanks in advance for any help
Re: Imessage Does Not Work Anymore by 247man: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2023
pls dont tell me u are using glo
Re: Imessage Does Not Work Anymore by honour7: 7:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
So for this Nigeria wey we dey so, na this one be your problem. Ok oh
Re: Imessage Does Not Work Anymore by InquisitorKybon: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
Don't mind the clowns up there
The 15 lineup has been having some very peculiar issues of late, both software and hardware
This may be one out of them
Just wait for the next iOS update, it'll get fixed.
Re: Imessage Does Not Work Anymore by tecnolad(m): 1:26am On Dec 03, 2023
InquisitorKybon:
Don't mind the clowns up there
The 15 lineup has been having some very peculiar issues of late, both software and hardware
This may be one out of them
Just wait for the next iOS update, it'll get fixed.

No issues on my end. OP probably didn't set their numbers as default iMessage. Maybe he set only his iCloud email to be used for iMessage. Since iMessage and FaceTime rely on having your number activated, they won't work if otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Easy Life / Please Help / I Need Your Help[engineer]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.