Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) (5856 Views)

What's South West Without Lagos / Shekarau Visits Bola Tinubu In Lagos (Picture) / No President Who Emerges From The PDP Can Succeed- Donald Duke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Ogene001: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Corona22:
The level of idiocy in this forum is scary , cos this forum is faceless , people are emboldened to say stuff they will never dare say in public. Which kind of idiotic thread is this and why is this kind of unprovoked bitterness always emanating from one part of the country ?
E pain you sha
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Ogene001: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lifestone:

Are you serious. Where is your statistics, Barber shop as usual
Follow the thread, see the first person that disagree later humbled after checking it up. You people should continue having the "almighty Lagos" mindset till it's too late
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Lifestone(m): 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ogene001:

Follow the thread, see the first person that disagree later humbled after checking it up. You people should continue having the "almighty Lagos" mindset till it's too late
But you are very wrong. Lagos is way ahead of other airports in Nigeria, far ahead of Abuja.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Ogene001: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lifestone:

But you are very wrong. Lagos is way ahead of other airports in Nigeria, far ahead of Abuja.
I said domestic flights. Abuja overtook Lagos in domestic flight for many years now. Since 2019. See this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/7745458/airport-traffic-abuja-overtakes-lagos
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Ogene001: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lifestone:

If you download the airport traffic data try and check the actual value for each airport, don't follow the listing. It was not listed in any particular order. See example here, Lagos is listed as number one but Abuja traffic is higher. Owerri is down down but it's traffic is far higher than Calabar that is up up. Owerri is 4th after Abuja, Lagos and PH but it was listed down down at serial number 16. This is what has be misleading repoters and bloggers.

See Owerri beating Kano and Abuja beating Lagos. This is why you should follow statistics not popular opinion created out of prejudiced stereotype

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Lifestone(m): 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ogene001:

If you download the airport traffic data try and check the actual value for each airport, don't follow the listing. It was not listed in any particular order. See example here, Lagos is listed as number one but Abuja traffic is higher. Owerri is down down but it's traffic is far higher than Calabar that is up up. Owerri is 4th after Abuja, Lagos and PH but it was listed down down at serial number 16. This is what has be misleading repoters and bloggers.

See Owerri beating Kano and Abuja beating Lagos. This is why you should follow statistics not popular opinion created out of prejudiced stereotype
What you showed there is Arrival, can you show both Arrival, Departure and the Total.
I hope you are not commiting intellectual fraud? And those figures are for Q1 (that is Quarter 1- January to March 2021), can you show the full year for same 2021

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Abufo: 1:49pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pakute:

Are you talking about the owner of the scrap metal that landed passangers at Asaba instead of Abuja?.. Clown. His scrap metal fly in and out of Lagos. How can that mushroom airline ever recover costs if he doesn't route Lagos?. I'd take all of you serious when he cancels all flights to Lagos and reject Lagos money, make hunger finish una.

Are you talking of Lagos that has been voted,designated and recognised as the worst place to live in the world ? Thank God for the set of governors we have in the southeast now...........every Igbo man with sense in his skull should start a gradual move back to the east before you become a stranger in your own land! The time to shut this hostile people up HAS COME!!
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Pakute: 2:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Abufo:

Are you talking of Lagos that has been voted,designated and recognised as the worst place to live in the world ? Thank God for the set of governors we have in the southeast now...........every Igbo man with sense in his skull should start a gradual move back to the east before you become a stranger in your own land! The time to shut this hostile people up HAS COME!!
So, why are you then crying blood over small demolition?, you should be happy that you are being erased in "the worst place to live in", so you could quickly return to live in "the best place to live in".

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Ogene001: 2:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lifestone:

What you showed there is Arrival, can you show both Arrival, Departure and the Total.
I hope you are not commiting intellectual fraud? And those figures are for Q1 (that is Quarter 1- January to March 2021), can you show the full year for same 2021
okay. Take note of the serial numbers of the airports and cross check or visit the link for details
In their serial numbers
4 = Lagos
5 = Abuja
6 = PH
7 = Kano
16 = Owerri
Check the actual data for each airport using the serial numbers

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Khyrvxjzy: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Makunahatata:
stupid talk, first post proof to show you're their accounts officer, then we go believe u truly Sabi den no make their money in lagos

nice reply
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by revolt(m): 5:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ogene001:
United Nigeria Airline was founded two years ago in 2021 by Obiora Okonkwo, his Head Office is Enugu, branch office is in Abuja, no office in Lagos, yet it has grown rapidly within a short period and rubbing shoulders with the big boys now

All these fools... chest beaters. Which do u own?

The loudest mouthed igbos are the ones that don't own shit. Stop putting the progressives on blast.. Achieve yours and stfu.

2 Likes

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Ogene001: 5:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
revolt:

All these fools... chest beaters. Which do u own?

The loudest mouthed igbos are the ones that don't own shit. Stop putting the progressives on blast.. Achieve yours and stfu.
E pain am. You that own Lagos from your Osun mud house
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Charismatic107: 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ogene001:

You are seeing with your koro koro eyes and you are still talking nonesense. I pity Lagos government if they allow Ronu miscreants from ogbomoso to ruin their economy
Seems your brain is leaking, who tf is talking nonsense? Learn how to pass your message next time without sounding like a retard.
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by udede(m): 6:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
BXNX:

Why this Lagos issue dey pain wuna...shioor
abeg wetin be "wuna" i been think say na mistake you made the first time you dropped it.
Are you a Nigerian or a futajalonian ?
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by numericalguy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ogene001:
United Nigeria Airline was founded two years ago in 2021 by Obiora Okonkwo, his Head Office is Enugu, branch office is in Abuja, no office in Lagos, yet it has grown rapidly within a short period and rubbing shoulders with the big boys now

They hate and envy Lagos yet they still take night bus to enter Lagos in droves all the time.

There are more than 200 ethnic groups and even foreigners living peacefully in Lagos, Why is it this tribe from SE all the time

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by numericalguy(m): 7:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ogene001:

You will still be the one to be crying upandan when people of other elregions start to boycut the United Nigerian Airline.

I hope the owner of United Nigerian Airline sees this thread and debunks your tribal sentiments because no airline can survive when it only markets to people of SE

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by leokid866: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ogene001:

Head office : Enugu
Branch Office : Abuja
No office in Lagos yet waxing stronger
that is not the question? Does the airline fly to Lagos yes or no? If yes you know there's no way for an airline to fly anywhere without having an operations office there even if it's just a desk so this your thread makes zero sense......
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by odduduwa: 7:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
ChoCho54:
Same Lagos you live in and still poor.
gbam

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by leokid866: 8:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ogene001:

P square lives in Atlanta, Peter obi lives in London and Onitsha
lol....if I slap you.....the people wey dey live my estate 😑

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Abufo: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2023
Pakute:

So, why are you then crying blood over small demolition?, you should be happy that you are being erased in "the worst place to live in", so you could quickly return to live in "the best place to live in".

I think you shouls go and ask those still living there o! I have liquidated my assets in Lagos ...remaining 3 houses! Igbos will gradually take their leave soon enuff!
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 12:35am On Dec 05, 2023
ChoCho54:
Same Lagos you live in and still poor.
lmao grin

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Ikpaitid: 2:27am On Dec 05, 2023
You talk too much,just go back to your village.
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by ChoCho54(f): 7:13am On Dec 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Them use lagos swear for una, y'all won't be okay if you don't create thread about lagos in a day. Every time lagos this lagos that, develop your fvcking region and leave lagos alone.
Tell us the Abule in osun state you come from and leave Lagos alone.
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Charismatic107: 7:59am On Dec 05, 2023
ChoCho54:
Tell us the Abule in osun state you come from and leave Lagos alone.
Face your landlocked region and leave southwest alone.

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by ChoCho54(f): 6:50pm On Dec 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Face your landlocked region and leave southwest alone.
Which region are you talking about? You mean the sad west?

Answer my first question and stop fishing for idiots.
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Charismatic107: 10:43pm On Dec 05, 2023
ChoCho54:
Which region are you talking about? You mean the sad west?

Answer my first question and stop fishing for idiots.
Of course i am talking about your tiny dot in a circle region and I hope you are replying my post from your erosion ravaged red mud state🤡

1 Like

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by ChoCho54(f): 11:58pm On Dec 05, 2023
Charismatic107:
Of course i am talking about your tiny dot in a circle region and I hope you are replying my post from your erosion ravaged red mud state🤡
Erosion ravaged where? Go and use Google if you know how to because I have no time to educate a foool!

You and buhari the dotty crooner should be ashamed of your miserable selves because as we write this, his Katsina can sleep no more. Mpama!

Your brain is paining you from thinubu induced hardship, we warned you cretins but you didn't listen..
Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by ImperialYoruba: 1:01am On Dec 06, 2023
Ogene001:

Point to one Ibo that ever succeeded without the influence of Yoruba.

In finance and trade, Ngozi Iweala is at the top of Ibo success chain. She is the alpha and omega of success in iboland.

Her parents are from Anioma Ibo, which is now Delta, but formerly Midwest, and formerly Western region. When Ngozi attended primary and secondary schools she enjoyed Awolowo's free education programme for Western Nigeria.

In literature, Chinua Achebe is the most accomplished Ibo. He attended and graduated from University of Ibadan. He even worked in Western Broadcasting Station, a legacy from Awolowo's vision.

In military, Emeka Ojukwu is most decorated Ibo hero. He schooled in King's College Lagos. His father's businesses in North were unsuccessful for many years. He relocated his family to Yorubaland. In few years he was successful.

In politics, Nnamdi Azikiwe is the father of Ibo socio-political awakening. He adopted and accepted Yoruba as a superior race to Ibo. He assimilated into the superior culture by showing up in public dressed as a Yoruba man.

OP, name one successful Iboman who made it in life without aid of Yoruba in his or her life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For Those Who Think Nobody Can Succeed Without Lagos (picture) by Charismatic107: 7:44am On Dec 06, 2023
ChoCho54:
Erosion ravaged where? Go and use Google if you know how to because I have no time to educate a foool!

You and buhari the dotty crooner should be ashamed of your miserable selves because as we write this, his Katsina can sleep no more. Mpama!

Your brain is paining you from thinubu induced hardship, we warned you cretins but you didn't listen..
All this write up just to spew garbage? I am asking you again,are you replying my post from your erosion ravaged red mud region cos thunder must surely locate you if you are replying from the southwest region you and your lots despise.

Election is past over but you are still crying on every thread like a demented fool. ONKR!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let’s Crash This Democracy – Pat Utomi • Nigeria Is Dying / Reasons Why Stella Oduah is being Persecuted - Vanguard / Federal Government Interventions To Rescue The Dapchi Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.