Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) (45092 Views)

17 FG Airports Not Viable, May Shut Down Over Losses / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by OluwaJohn77: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Gamesmart:

How many minutes drive is it from Nnewi town?

And what would be the speed of driving (km/h)?
Nnewi to Oraifite is Like 15 minutes, then we Corpers prefer going to Nnewi than Onitsha to get stuffs like gadgets n withdrawal of money
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by OluwaJohn77: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
I love this Village, I did my NYSC that year (Blaze FM, Omekannaya Model School).
This is the first Village I Saw Mighty Mansion in a Forest. The GRA is too dope for a Village...
That Year Emeka Offor gave each Corper that serve in Oraifite 100k each during election n Ifeanyi Ubah 50k each

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 4:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
Gamesmart:

That is a false and insincere narrative you used here! Shows you are bias.

They are called developers because some few chest-beating Igbo people were going around claiming they are the ones that developed other states; not because "they invest in other states".

You just trying to light gas that unpleasant clause.... It's left to you guys shaa. We move
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bestmanfornow:

That's how Nnewi and other towns in Anambra became viable
and what happened to the once they built in lagos whwre there are people I love the demolishing of Igbos properties in Lagos , it will open more of their eyes to invest heavily back home
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Tochj(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Mumu what envy? Is it not a good thing for your region to develop so that all of you will go back? What are you people doing that others have not done? Envy my foot!
Over 1 million igbos died including babies Gowon and Awolowo starved to death for demanding Igbo exit
MNK is in dungeoun for demanding Igbo exit
And today uninformed folks like you keep asking igbos to go
Check am na weda you get sense.
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Sillymoderators: 7:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Tochj:

Over 1 million igbos died including babies Gowon and Awolowo starved to death for demanding Igbo exit
MNK is in dungeoun for demanding Igbo exit
And today uninformed folks like you keep asking igbos to go
Check am na weda you get sense.
Look at a child born yesterday telling me about civil war lmao nor be your fault na internet we dey..... what do you know about the genesis of war?...KANU can die in prison I don't care a very terrible tribalistic animal.
You want to school your father about civil war! How old were you during civil war?
Ask your grand father to give me a call not even your father! If you no wan go stay put! Senseless children.
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Daveconsult007: 9:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
Entprys:
Why wasting such money in a town where nobody is at home ?

It doesn't appear so.

The town appears bubbling like most Igbo towns I have visited, you'll find modern decent living ...even in the villages, I admire that
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Zool6: 10:06pm On Dec 03, 2023
ariesbull:

Wtf is this slum ? brown roof and depblicatd house every where diamm humans do live in this shits holes ?? In Anambra state its becoming abomination to have the old roofing sheet pan on ur roof talk more rusted once this is eye sore how did u took this picture??
This is aeriel view of Ibadan the regional capital of Yoruba and sango Ota from plane
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Zool6: 11:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Ur women simply dont move Igbonan especially the illiterate once with there rousness and nouses just as rich black Americans talk down on black women while running to go marry white heights of inferiority complex,,,Igbo man is the man that will marry an European white girl and make her fall in love that she even forget her country they are many on Facebook go there types Nwanyiocha or. Lolo Ifunanya and see how the European beautiful women were married by Igbo men and make to fall in love with Igbo culture that they now dedicate ful page promoting Igbo culture ,,,Kenya Current president HE William Ruto first daughter June Ruto is married to mr Alex Ezenagu from
Enugu states while Menna younger sister to USA Vice president Kamala Harris is currently married to mr Nicholas Ajogu from Anambra state Igbomen certainly have whats it take to marry any yoruba woman if he desire just that Igboman take marriage serious and see most yorubas women as unserious partners in Marriage over 10% of Igbomen are married to whites women maybe yoruba are now more classic or expensive than the white women's including some countries know to avoid black men like Japanese South Korea etc Igbo men still got there women hands in marriage they are just many ,,,though few Igbomen do see and get married to few nice beautiful yoruba women like ,,,dizzy mmobuosi, Peter of Psquare and actor Oc Ukeje the former mbgn Adaora Anyadike actually have Yorubamum and Igbo dad ,,,,still very few yorubawomen moves Igbo for marriage one thing you will hardly see is poor yoruba man maried to Igbo lady so if its about ruching yoruba men as u put it then all yoruba men should be getting Igbo women falling on them including the poor once sinse they just want so called yoruba knack Igbos dont know how I had Fela grandso just snatched another beautiful good cooking Igbo lady ,,,
Omoawoke:

Werey , your men whey look like algama lizard whey dey carry weight with their arrogance and over inflated ego. You are unattractive to even your women that they abandon your fake billions and spread legs for Yoruba men.
Why do they start calling us Yoruba demons?

Man go yellow, carry muscle like iron bender , no dress sense, where multi colored jeans and with their conc igbotic village accent
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Omoawoke: 11:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zool6:
Ur women simply dont move Igbonan especially the illiterate once with there rousness and nouses just as rich black Americans talk down on black women while running to go marry white heights of inferiority complex,,,Igbo man is the man that will marry an European white girl and make her fall in love that she even forget her country they are many on Facebook go there types Nwanyiocha or. Lolo Ifunanya and see how the European beautiful women were married by Igbo men and make to fall in love with Igbo culture that they now dedicate ful page promoting Igbo culture ,,,Kenya Current president HE William Ruto first daughter June Ruto is married to mr Alex Ezenagu from
Enugu states while Menna younger sister to USA Vice president Kamala Harris is currently married to mr Nicholas Ajogu from Anambra state Igbomen certainly have whats it take to marry any yoruba woman if he desire just that Igboman take marriage serious and see most yorubas women as unserious partners in Marriage over 10% of Igbomen are married to whites women maybe yoruba are now more classic or expensive than the white women's including some countries know to avoid black men like Japanese South Korea etc Igbo men still got there women hands in marriage they are just many ,,,though few Igbomen do see and get married to few nice beautiful yoruba women like ,,,dizzy mmobuosi, Peter of Psquare and actor Oc Ukeje the former mbgn Adaora Anyadike actually have Yorubamum and Igbo dad ,,,,still very few yorubawomen moves Igbo for marriage one thing you will hardly see is poor yoruba man maried to Igbo lady so if its about ruching yoruba men as u put it then all yoruba men should be getting Igbo women falling on them including the poor once sinse they just want so called yoruba knack Igbos dont know how I had Fela grandso just snatched another beautiful good cooking Igbo lady ,,,

Igbo men marry ugly fat women out of desperation to secure citizenship.
Nothing whey Igbo no fit do for money
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 8:04am On Dec 04, 2023
Omoawoke:

If southeast was that good, you would have long parked your load and gone to your fathers land
if you were exposed to other places in Nigeria and beyond, you would have learnt to treat others with love and respect... I know the south east us not developed right? But can you name 2 or 3 private hospitals in your south west with this kind of standard with pictures to support your claims.
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Abufo: 10:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gamesmart:

Please tell us which fights Igbos have been in.

go and ask your fathers and seniors!

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:19am On Dec 05, 2023
Entprys:
Why wasting such money in a town where nobody is at home ?
. BAD BELLE KILL YOU THERE
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ariesbull: 6:47am On Dec 08, 2023
naija1stnigar:
if you were exposed to other places in Nigeria and beyond, you would have learnt to treat others with love and respect... I know the south east us not developed right? But can you name 2 or 3 private hospitals in your south west with this kind of standard with pictures to support your claims.
they can't

Even the best Hospital in Lagos ...EKO hospital was founded by two Igbo ...Enebeli, Obiora and one Kuku
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ariesbull: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2023
OdefaGirl:

What do you people actually want?

You call them developers because they invest in other states, then in theirs, you still found something to say.... Wonders
they want the Igbo villages to be as backward as Iragbiji, ilesan and Ile Ife villages
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ariesbull: 6:50am On Dec 08, 2023
OluwaJohn77:
I love this Village, I did my NYSC that year (Blaze FM, Omekannaya Model School).
This is the first Village I Saw Mighty Mansion in a Forest. The GRA is too dope for a Village...
That Year Emeka Offor gave each Corper that serve in Oraifite 100k each during election n Ifeanyi Ubah 50k each

As a Yoruba man ...lord bless you for saying the truth for Anambra villages

.that's how most Anambra villages are and Igbo
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by naija1stnigar(m): 12:28pm On Dec 08, 2023
Omoawoke:

If southeast was that good, you would have long parked your load and gone to your fathers land
shebi wen I was coming to this world, I took permission from your poor hungry family members, abi no be so? Now that I have chosen to live where I choose, I am waiting for you and your jobless family members to come and push me out because I chose to stay wherever I have chosen to stay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Best Honeymoon Destinations In Nigeria / Confused Driver Takes Passengers On A Road Trip Around Lagos (Photos) / Police Officer Fell Down From Speeding Nigeria Police Van (Throwback Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.