Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:51 PM

How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) (44900 Views)

17 FG Airports Not Viable, May Shut Down Over Losses / Different Types Of Okada Men In Nigeria. - (meme Collection) / Nigerian Man Meets 'Tallest' & 'Shortest' Men In Dubai (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Gamesmart: 8:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:

Gamesmart should show us a Yoruba village like this

This is a village not a town

You now want to compare development in South East to South West?

"Group economics" expert, you no learn your lessons from your stupid statement that Anambra keeps more money in it than Ogun state? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 8:50pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entprys:
Why wasting such money in a town where nobody is at home ?

What do you people actually want?

You call them developers because they invest in other states, then in theirs, you still found something to say.... Wonders

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by OluwaJohn77: 8:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
I love this Village, I did my NYSC that year (Blaze FM, Omekannaya Model School).
This is the first Village I Saw Mighty Mansion in a Forest. The GRA is too dope for a Village...
That Year Emeka Offor gave each Corper that serve in Oraifite 100k each during election n Ifeanyi Ubah 50k each

3 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by manitoba(m): 8:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hope this makes you sleep?
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

Ibadan alone is greater than the entire southeast.

Before southeast will near one tenth of Southwest achievement, it will take a century

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Amah70: 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bestmanfornow:
The new Electric meter manufacturing company now in Orifite built by Sir Emeka Offor founder Chrome group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojAmi7Udfp0?si=bLP1_8aRTz4ELqfy
Anambra a state governed by normal human beings.
Imo of goverment inaugurating operation kill and go frequently. Imo a state reduced to the capital city.
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Henry22(m): 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kay25:

Walahi u no get sense no be vice president shettima come commission am na poverty dey make u think like that..and for ur wider sense no matter what u produce there the people there can eat it alone...so u need to export and expose it or else the business won't grow

If I where you I will try understand what I wrote in Igbo before commenting out of ignorance and stupidity.

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Kay25(m): 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Henry22:

If I where you I will try understand what I wrote in Igbo before commenting out of ignorance and stupidity.
Keep it to urself i care not if u can't make it public then u are shy of what u wrote
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by SonOfDSoil01: 9:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Zeebuy:

But you claim to be a son of the soil in SW so why are you still poor? They'll come to your region and everywhere else and make money but you wey from that region, you're still poor. Dem curse you say u go die poor?
Your vexations is that they're doing better than you in your own land
so in your deluded mind I am poor, or I came to your flat head father to beg for food? cheesy
Typical flat head wit chest beating, now listen, you think your 2*2 make you rich? A pauper from the cursed land of Biafra, a f*cking economic migrant wants to rub shoulder with is master grin it’s like you dolt want us to tell you your history, how your flat head ancestors migrated to Lagos and Sw with nothing? If your cursed land was so good, why not remain there? Typical flat head, Alakija alone is richer than all your naira billionaire Abi you Dey play grin
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entprys:
Check statistics and tell us how many states in Nigeria are more populated than Anambra, better face reality. Anambra is top 10 most populated states in Nigeria, these are people living in the state and dies not capture those outside the state

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by historic: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
ariesbull:

Is it this wing ? Are you not ashamed you are comparing Ibadan a regional capital with a village

Compare Ibadan with Enugu

Is this Ibadan

I don't get them. Comparing town with village. Even the town sef no too make sense.

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Henry22(m): 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kay25:

Keep it to urself i care not if u can't make it public then u are shy of what u wrote

Your type always find himself in trouble because you lack simple comprehension and you always open your mouth before you think.
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by historic: 9:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
mmadu5:

you will lose all your family members my road accident this xmas for saying this

Hah Mr e never reach like that now... Just leave him to continue in his foolery. Forgive him
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
That's great, impressive

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 9:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
This is beautiful! 👍👍

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Apel147(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
What past and present governors couldn't do with public funds an individual is doing! And to think the god of let's take back our country was once a governor in this state.. this life no balance at all..
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by oaugraduate1234(m): 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
I appreciate the fact that Igbo billionaires do not forget their ancestral homes. Kudos to them in giving back to the soci8.

Nice appreciation from a Yoruba guy from Southwest

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Bestmanfornow: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
Coly2012:
give me location make I go do Christmas for my eyes I beg

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Abufo: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
Adaisback:
Akulueulo my people. Good job ndi oraifite. Soludo should quickly tame the ESN and unknown gunmen at Ihiala so that people can return and invest there massively.

ESN did not prevent any of the investment listed below! People are going about their business...rather call for the governors to govern well and develop the backbone to protect their own people! The governors should call on Tinubu to release Nnamdi kanu............you left that low hanging fruit and you are going after guerilla fighters.....good luck!1
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

Before southeast will near one tenth of Southwest achievement, it will take a century

Nice one.....the marijuana you are smoking is HAMAS LOUD!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Coly2012(m): 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=Bestmanfornow post=127285765][/quote] na man u be

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Abufo: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Werey , your men whey look like algama lizard whey dey carry weight with their arrogance and over inflated ego. You are unattractive to even your women that they abandon your fake billions and spread legs for Yoruba men.
Why do they start calling us Yoruba demons?

Man go yellow, carry muscle like iron bender , no dress sense, where multi colored jeans and with their conc igbotic village accent

see this blubber lipped buzzard! How many Igbo women una marry! You are dealing with warriors,,,,,you will soon find out that igbos do not shy away from any fight! The concensus is clear....yorubas want a pound of flesh based on nothing but envy of the enormous success of ndigbo in lagos.........when una do finish we go start our own!
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Abufo: 11:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:

Nigeria will split one day, Yoruba from Ekiti will still remain a citizen of Lagos.
What will happen to okoro From imo, he will vacate Lagos and go back to his landlocked country in southeast

Have you come back from participating in demolishing Igbo homes in Lagos...........Ogbeni mumudeen owomida, see those houses you people demolished will be replicated in multiples elsewhere in the east! Most wealthy Igbo men own multiple homes in Lagos and back home in the east! na una go tire!
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by MEGAWATCH: 11:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

Hahahaha!

Show us the road to that your Ibadan?

Anyway let me sing for you,

YOU HAVE COMFORTER,

JESUS IS YOUR COMFORTER,

YOUR SAVIOUR IS YOUR COMFORTER,

YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Hahahaha!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Entprys:

Because ghosts work at the factory.
Go and study the region with the most population density in Nigeria
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Hamilton1(m): 12:31am On Dec 03, 2023
Omoawoke:
You guys can do better.

Maybe na only Lagos, bcus Anambra I know better than all southwest states, apart from lagos

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by pandax: 12:44am On Dec 03, 2023
Kepukepu:
There's something wrong with the ego of an average Anambra man.

Kepukepu, please be guided, it is part of marketing strategy and competition is our blood.

BTW, you are doing good job showcasing Aba to the world with your videos.

I have a dream that one day we will have 2 strong commercial cities of Otu Nkwo and Enyimba competing favourably with Lagos
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by SpaceTour: 12:48am On Dec 03, 2023
Envious bitter frustrated fellow, you are okay with promoting your cursed backward useless state but once an Anambra person does the same it becomes an ego. What’s disturbing you ediots is just envy and bitterness

Kepukepu:
There's something wrong with the ego of an average Anambra man.

1 Like

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by SpaceTour: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2023
Anambra people are superior igbos unlike your state that are inferior igbos. Anambra is the leader of eastern region

Kepukepu:
What's the point of all these?

Anambra people get issues.
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by pandax: 12:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Prove that 80% of Ibadan is slum and I’ll deactivate this account, you won’t see me again here

Stop believing bullshits, there are so Many threads here that captured live drone videos of a tour round Ibadan.
Go to google and type the most developed cities in Nigeria with your own phone and see if ibadan won’t be among top 10 any day any time. Stop the hate and stupidity and if you won’t stop, we are ready for you

Apart from Lagos, the giant of west Africa, we have Ogun state, the most industrious state in Nigeria, we have Ibadan, one of the most developed cities in Nigeria. We have enough to beat our chest, yes, the Nigerian economy is in the hands of southwest so we can be proud. It’s out right. What do you have in southeast to boast of?

Anambra is coming for Ogun and will surpass it by 2030. We are aiming to dust your Lagos by 2050. South Korea overtook Nigeria within 10 years and Singapore hid their really GDP for 15 years, and Anambra is currently using same strategy. I know of a company in Anambra that is paying 500m monthly as tax, only one company. Anambra is under declaring its IGR for a putpose now
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Omoawoke: 2:40am On Dec 03, 2023
I’m
Hamilton1:

Maybe na only Lagos, bcus Anambra I know better than all southwest states, apart from lagos

Anambra is overhyped bros. Many southwest states beat Anambra by distance

Ogun, Oyo are giants compared to Anambra.

Ogun alone is the industrial giant of Nigeria, theres nothing Anambra does better than southwest states, maybe Ekiti and osun but never ogun and oyo state. They beat Anambra hands down in all ramifications

Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by CSTRR: 3:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

67% of igbos no reach 50% of Yorubas

How many una be, probably 20 million. Yorubas are like 44 million

Do the calculation
No offense but we aren’t mates in anyway
You truly are an illiterate.
Re: How Rich Men In Orifite In Anambra Are Making Their Town Economic Viable (Photo) by Bestmanfornow: 4:44am On Dec 03, 2023
petrflynt:
Who knows about Ifiteani LGA in anambra state?
Am about locating a Hotel there called Grand Swiss, I'd it real?
It's located in Agulu in Aniocha local government, zoom the billboard to see the address clearly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Evangelist Chidi Ibenado Narrates His Near-Death Aboard Air Craft In Congo / Drunk Guys Coming From Night Club Crash Their SUV In Lekki Area Of Lagos. Photos / 20 Most Dangerous Bus Stops To Avoid In Lagos And Why

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.