Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager (39113 Views)

Lady & Her Husband Kidnap & Kill Her Boss After Collecting N15m Ransom (Photo) / Lady Accused Of Stealing Her Boyfriend's N700k Gold Tortured, Isokoboy, Reacts / Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Kingbenn(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
You've nailed it! I weep for this generation
grandstar:

I won't be surprised if he wants to use that phone to commence yahoo business or to sustain it.

The next thing he'll sell that phone, play bet Naijabet and lotto, buy data and catch cruise.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by AmazingELixir: 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
richiemcgold:
The woman should've just let the stupid boy go since she has already marked his face. Trying to struggle with the boy was a very wrong decision that eventually cost her life.

undecided undecided undecided

Which part of the report did you see or read about the deceased struggling with the accused ?
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by soccerlite: 3:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
Then the lust, when it hath conceived, beareth sin: and the sin, when it is fullgrown, bringeth forth death. Be not deceived, my beloved brethren.

James1:11-14

Liar will steal, thief while trying to cover his tracks will kill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Lastanza: 3:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
richiemcgold:
The woman should've just let the stupid boy go since she has already marked his face. Trying to struggle with the boy was a very wrong decision that eventually cost her life.

Where did you read that he struggled with her

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by KingRoiz(m): 4:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Was it poverty? I don't think so.
Was it greed? Naaa
Was it anger? Not really
Was it a lack of the fear of God? Maybe not...

In my opinion, when families fail, then societies fail,then institutions fail, then systems fail then governmental structures fail then it boomerangs in a triple fold from the government down chaos booms... It's a harvest

Then we celebrate criminals in governments and move to punish petty thieves where the society is now embedded in glorified falsehood and criminality and most times act surprised when unimaginable crimes like these manifest. It will be foolish to think it will end ...
In societies with lower crime rates - how do they do it? Well, I believe those crime rates are that low because educational systems, (lower corrupt) political systems, judicial systems, security systems and other necessary social systems ACTUALLY WORK by deliberate activities of reasonable leaders in befitting leadership position. That's why before you commit a crime your enlightened mind will process the possible repercussions of such an act or otherwise...

It isn't unreal to say even this bloody murderer is also a victim of the societal decadence most of us are struggling to survive in. Was it his first or 20th robbery? Afterall, if he successfully steals the phone and sells it at 10k will the police honestly track that phone for the poor woman without breaking her bank?

RIP to the deceased but more sadly is that far worse crimes are already happening and much more will keep happening in this Nigeria (reported or not reported) as we continue to celebrate and appreciate mediocrity and bad leadership in all forms/levels ...
Criminals (especially in governments) breeds more criminality.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Eriokanmi: 4:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
richiemcgold:
Women would always be Women as you know. They'd hardly have that kind of patience. My wife can go to any length over a missing 1k, which isn't even up to her subscription to watch telenovela. They're like that. What a sad story. The terror-minded boy should be given the appropriate treatment he deserves.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by NwokoloOwa: 4:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
So why are you people covering the idiot's face
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Pinkyposh(f): 4:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
You stole a phone and killed someone, why going to the extent of killing.
Since you were caught, what you should have done was to surrender yourself and get punished for it, which will take not more than a month and then behave well.
You decided to take a life, you don't know life is very expensive and you will pay with your life and blood
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by RonuThings(m): 4:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
😎

Yoruba 🤔

Yoruba Sons and Daughters dey try oo 😏

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by loswhite(m): 4:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kingbenn:
I didn't even bother reading to the end cos WTF is this??

The dysfunctional behavior exhibited by the kids of today begins from the home, makes me wonder what the parents of today are doing. This dysfunctionality can only be corrected from the home
What parents are you talking about? The ones that encourages and pray for the kids yahoo business to be successful? You can't have a conversation with majority of ppl in Nigeria with hearing the stupid phrase. "Just get money" "Just get money". It is so sad.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by tenpipsperday: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
APC pikin.

These are the type of people that come here to shout Igbos can never rule Nigeria. He is not interested in good governance but tribal politics. They used bigotry to brainwash him and his type.

So many mental challenged people out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by teepain: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
When you hear Nigerians complain about lack of jobs it is important to always ask them how faithful they have been with the ones that they were provided.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by DKM123: 4:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
The heart of man is desperately wicked.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by teepain: 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
Lastanza:

Where did you read that he struggled with her

As in, I don't understand and one idiot responded to him justifying the foolish assertion by citing his wife's tendency. Thank you for asking the question because I was beginning to doubt that we read the same story.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by yaroyaro619(m): 4:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

Yoruba 🤔

Yoruba Sons and Daughters dey try oo 😏

2 Likes

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Blackdisciple(m): 4:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Only in Nigeria they hide face of a criminal and a murderer
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Mrfeel: 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
richiemcgold:
I didn't read where the woman struggled with the killer
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by AbuAeesha: 5:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
richiemcgold:
She would have never thought the boy will be so heartless to the point of killing her.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Kingbenn(m): 5:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Make we wonder the kinda of society we will have tomorrow. It's sadden
loswhite:
What parents are you talking about? The ones that encourages and pray for the kids yahoo business to be successful? You can't have a conversation with majority of ppl in Nigeria with hearing the stupid phrase. "Just get money" "Just get money". It is so sad.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by psalmsjob: 5:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
Most parents creating homes nowadays are themselves children that need to be in a home so they cannot give what they do not have to their own children.

This is why every society, not just in Nigeria, will collapse in the long run....later you'll be hearing of 9 - 10 years old kids committing even more unthinkable crimes. To stay alive as long as possible you have to raise your personal ruggedness to higher level grin

Kingbenn:
I didn't even bother reading to the end cos WTF is this??

The dysfunctional behavior exhibited by the kids of today begins from the home, makes me wonder what the parents of today are doing. This dysfunctionality can only be corrected from the home

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by BRATISLAVA: 6:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
Featuredgist:

https://dailypost.ng/2023/12/02/she-caught-me-stealing-teenage-explains-why-he-killed-mothers-benefactor/

"Why he killed her mother benefactor"?

Imagine what is in the first paragraph. Why is it so hard to get these things right? I stopped reading once I saw that.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Xtraterestial: 6:43pm On Dec 02, 2023
Generation 33 below are psychopaths.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by amadiama(m): 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
I wonder if people think b4 committing crime..dey should lock him up and throwey d keys!!!...
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by ade4real2016: 9:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sincerely,this nation needs a lot to do in terms of crime control....Only God knows what is responsible for these spate of incessant killings....
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by drololaaof: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
AntiWailer:
Oloshi.
Where did this stupid lad come from?
This is the bad effect of house help and their families.

1 Like

Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by Slimwhyt(m): 12:05am On Dec 03, 2023
Very sad news.

The daughter of the deceased is a parent in the school I teach.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by charlsecy(m): 8:17am On Dec 03, 2023
richiemcgold:
Where did you get this information?
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by caye(m): 10:45am On Dec 03, 2023
I like the way our forefathers used to judge this type of case: death sentence by beheading in the enclaves of the Ogbonis (the guardians of the different provinces for the King) .

Awolowo's grandfather did same to a relative of the King in Ijebu land, who had adultery with another man's wife; despite protestation from the King.

Crime and criminals were very low .
This pink man system of justice is a disgrace, and it will never work in Afrika.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by clint77ng: 12:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Did I hear Ondo State? No am not surprised. A stool on his head? All na skull mining.
Re: I Killed My Mom’s Boss After She Caught Me Stealing Her Android Phone - Teenager by maasoap(m): 3:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
richiemcgold:
The report could be misleading by the word "caught". I don't think the Grandma held on to him. May be she just happened to see him stealing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11-Year-Old Boy Hustles For Stranded Family Who Sleep Outside In Lagos. Photos / Seyi Olayode Decomposing Body Found With Breast, Hair Missing In Ibadan / Muslims And Egungun Worshipers Clash In Oyo, 25 Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.