Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,494 members, 7,830,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane (1191 Views)

Ikpeazu To Rename Abiapoly, Abia State University Of Science And Technology Aba / Cross River Assembly To Rename CRUTECH, Make It A Conventional University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by 1Sharon(f): 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

And who is a Palestinian? There has never been a nation or state called Palestine in history. What are the names of some of the past Kings or rulers of Palestine? Or the name of their capital city or cities?
You can't answer any of those questions because no such thing has ever existed
All the major cities in that area have Hebrew names like Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Nazareth, Hebron etc and Hebrew is the language of the Jewish people.
The Jews were offered land in East Africa, but as principled people, they rejected it because the only land they wanted is the land of their ancestors.
Your ignorance is appalling.

What freedom? The land does not belong to them and if they insist on any nonsense they will be dealt with like the born criminals they are.

This is the true history that alot of people don't know about. Most people swallow the mainstream narrative. Palestine was created by the British. Before that it was a void region. The name Palestine isn't Arab and doesn't mean anything in their language.

The "palestinians" today are South Syrians.

1 Like

Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by MzansiCoolio: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

So the people who have a continuous identity and attachment to the land from thousands of years ago are the colonisers, but the ones whose identity dates back to 80 years are the real owners?
Thank you for proving just how stupid the average South African is. No wonder a dimwit rapist like Jacob Zuma was able to succeed in South African politics.

The Internet is the worst place for the exhibition of ignorance and stupidity because the internet never forgets!
Imagine making this type of blunder when the truth about who is rejecting the two state solution is well known to all the world, smh.
Your Palestinian dimwits should buy as many body bags and dig as many graves as they can because death is the only thing that awaits them if they insist on terrorism.

Lol, see the results of a japagerian researching one-sided info while squatting & pooping into a public gutter somewhere in Lagos. Did you miss the research that shows Israelis are equally as skeptical about the two-state solution (see attachment)? Only difference is that the Jews are the aggressors, as you mentioned they feel entitled to the land because of biblical history. Remind us again how they got dispossessed & explain to yourself how the ottomans got to reign in the region from 1516 -1917. Palestinians have as much right to claim that land, but bible brainwashing and natural white worshipping won't allow your compressed flat square head to think rationally.

Please try your best to not poop out your senses while squatting into a public gutter at your elderly age, especially when dealing with a South African. It's laughable!

Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by MzansiCoolio: 9:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
1Sharon:

This is the true history that alot of people don't know about. Most people swallow the mainstream narrative. Palestine was created by the British. Before that it was a void region. The name Palestine isn't Arab and doesn't mean anything in their language.

The "palestinians" today are South Syrians.

Wrong! It fell under the ottoman empire.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by MzansiCoolio: 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
1Sharon:

Why do your good gestures seem one sided? The statue of Mandela was a gift and now you want to change the name of a street.
I figured you would go there. I don't agree with the name Lagos or even the name Nigeria as a whole. I believe all african countries should get rid of colonial names and have names that relate to them as a people.

And I don't need to be a Christian either. Why are you being so obtuse? I already told you I'm not a christian.

I don't support Israel either. Africans should sit out of their wars. Do you care about congo this much?

Yes, we care about the DRC just as much - that's why we're the main mediators and have had a permanent peacekeeping mission since the 90s.

Our gestures are 'one-sided' because we got our freedom before them & they supported us during our oppression. Even Mandela said the freedom of SA is incomplete without the freedom of Palestinians.

Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by 1Sharon(f): 1:11am On Dec 03, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

Wrong! It fell under the ottoman empire.

What fell? The region now called Palestine has been subject to so many Empires. But Palestine is a British invention.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by CHRISTFUCKER: 3:01am On Dec 03, 2023
No body foolish pass negroes no wonder they're still in a shit hole

1 Like

Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by Lovemeharder(f): 3:30am On Dec 03, 2023
Like seriously? undecided

1 Like

Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by MzansiCoolio: 6:23am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

What fell? The region now called Palestine has been subject to so many Empires. But Palestine is a British invention.

You said the land was barren, I'm saying it fell under the ottoman empire for 400 years before the British took over.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by MzansiCoolio: 6:24am On Dec 03, 2023
CHRISTFUCKER:
No body foolish pass negroes no wonder they're still in a shit hole

No worse fool than a Nigerian white worshipper who thinks he's not a negro himself. Who u trying to please mimicking whites & mocking your own race? How pathetic is that?
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:31am On Dec 03, 2023
A street? Wouldn't renaming the Country be a lot better?
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by eepeepook: 6:34am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Were you alive pre- 1960?
Acknowledge Kobojunkie somewhere else.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by 1Sharon(f): 8:12am On Dec 03, 2023
eepeepook:
Acknowledge Kobojunkie somewhere else.

Pls answer the question.

1 Like

Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by 1Sharon(f): 8:18am On Dec 03, 2023
MzansiCoolio:

You said the land was barren, I'm saying it fell under the ottoman empire for 400 years before the British took over.

Never said it was barren. It was nothingness. "Palestinians" existed by the British. Prior to the British they weren't calling themselves Palestinians.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by eepeepook: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Pls answer the question.
He will. He can never back down from a potential argument.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by 1Sharon(f): 9:26am On Dec 03, 2023
eepeepook:
He will. He can never back down from a potential argument.

Kobojunke is not here. It's you I'm asking.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by eepeepook: 9:29am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:

Kobojunke is not here. It's you I'm asking.
He’s coming.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by 1Sharon(f): 9:33am On Dec 03, 2023
[quote author=eepeepook post=127290709]He’s coming.[/quote
It's you I'm asking. Defend your point.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by eepeepook: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2023
1Sharon:
Wait first. I’m coming.
Re: SA Wants To Rename Major Joburg Road After Palestinian Who Hijacked Plane by ShoeGetSize: 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2023
I have long suspected it, and now I know it is true. You kaffirs and bantu bushmen who used to walk around naked like primitive hominids really believe that you built the modern infrastructure in South Africa. Typical bobbejaan who probably owes his existence to jackrolling. If you don't know what jackrolling is, ask your fellow kaffirs who were around in the 1990s.

MzansiCoolio:

Lol, see the results of a japagerian researching one-sided info while squatting & pooping into a public gutter somewhere in Lagos.

Why would Israel recognise any solution which would empower a terrorist group to commit genocide against Israeli citizens?

Did you miss the research that shows Israelis are equally as skeptical about the two-state solution (see attachment)?

Mainstream secular history has also shown that the Jewish people have a continuous connection to the land which dates back three thousand of years, my dear retarded kaffir. Meanwhile your beloved Palestinian dogs and pigs are the descendants of Arab slaves called fellaheen and sharecroppers who were brought in chains to work the land by their Ottoman owners.

Only difference is that the Jews are the aggressors, as you mentioned they feel entitled to the land because of biblical history.

You mean the same Ottomans who sold the land to Zionists in the 19th century?
In the 19th century, virtually all the land I that region was sold by the Ottomans to European Zionist Jews at hugely inflated prices because it was difficult to farm the land and most of the Arab sharecroppers and slaves didn't want to waste their lives working for dirt cheap pay from their Ottoman masters, so the Ottomans sold the land to Zionists. A lot of wealthy Jewish families in the West like the Rothschild and the Mayer families paid the Ottomans well in order to acquire the land. So technically, your Palestinian dogs are squatters and the Israelis have every right to evict them from the land.

Remind us again how they got dispossessed & explain to yourself how the ottomans got to reign in the region from 1516 -1917. Palestinians have as much right to claim that land,

Look whose talking about an inferiority complex when his girls are prostituting themselves to Boer farmers and Cape coloured pimps. Isn't that how mongrels like Trevor Noah were produced? Your women are so cheap for the white man that there is an entire p0rn industry dedicated to white men bleeping Xhosa and Zulu hos🤣 If you don't believe me, go to any search engine in type in "tourist safari South African girl". You'll probably find your sister there and you'll probably jerk off to her😅
but bible brainwashing and natural white worshipping won't allow your compressed flat square head to think rationally

Funny advice coming from someone born as Khoisan bushman who only wore a loin cloth and whose existence is closer to wild animals

Please try your best to not poop out your senses while squatting into a public gutter at your elderly age, especially when dealing with a South African. It's laughable!

(1) (2) (Reply)

How True: College Of Administration, Badagry / Unijos Post Ume! / University Of Abuja Post Ume 2007/2008, Authentic Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.