Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) (37069 Views)

"Chioma And I Didn't Deserve That" - Davido Speaks On Losing His Son, Ifeanyi / “You Are An Idiot” — Dammy Krane Blasts Orezi Over His Hairstyle Comment / Orezi Rocks New Hairstyle, Warns Nigerian Artistes Not To Copy It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Blazebond(m): 2:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
I will continue to say it,life is unscripted,we can only do as much as we can do,nor be only to plan life o,pray make accident nor happen to your plan.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by koning: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
TruthsFM:
Pictures of singer Orezi #300m house that gut fire 🔥 3 days ago

That house no rech N300m. It looks like a block of duplexes attached to each other.

To really live rich, you need to have your own exclusive compound and drive in.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Joeyfizzo: 3:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
[quote author=Homextras post=127276813]

Your mindset is wo
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by 206oladiran: 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Kobo-wise...... Naira foolish.......😜😁Kobo-wise...... Naira foolish.......😜😁...
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Tito24: 4:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
ShugaSneh:
Okay, why are yeroóbas causing nuisance anywhere they are found on earth?

If they are not shouting ahh AHH AHH, the smell from their underwear will want to suffocate you or smells from their ewedu stained teeth.

I left my yeroóba girlfriend because she is only good at opening her wide smelly kpekus, nothing special, Tue!

Spits
and she never tried to make up with you because of your smelly yeeb0 mouth that you use to eat that disgusting akpu

Spit
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Uniquekriss(m): 4:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:
How come we are only seeing the pictures of one room? If his house really got burnt shouldn't we be seeing the exterior damage??

A room in your rented 3-bedroom apartment got burnt you upload a YouTube vid claiming mansion owner. Wetin landlord go come talk?

Na wa.
oga just commiserate or Waka pass. He should start snapping and uploading room by room. Some people too get time for irrelevant stuffs
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Fadakings(m): 4:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
Corona22:
Idiotic brain damaged people like you is Nigeria number one problem
Tueh
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Fadakings(m): 5:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
The hate in You is on another level... it won't get You far
FuckingMachine:
How come we are only seeing the pictures of one room? If his house really got burnt shouldn't we be seeing the exterior damage??

A room in your rented 3-bedroom apartment got burnt you upload a YouTube vid claiming mansion owner. Wetin landlord go come talk?

Na wa.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by WantsandMore: 5:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
You own 300milla condo without insurance? Bruv...that's reckless...I rather have a 100milla house with a premium insurance for real. Maybe take a huge 500million naira loan against it self & just be doing business & flexing
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Caseless: 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
FuckingMachine:

Na wa.
you think say Orezi no fit own that house abi na bad belle de worry you?
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Padipadi(m): 5:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
ShugaSneh:

If they are not shouting ahh AHH AHH, the smell from their underwear will want to suffocate you or smells from their ewedu stained teeth.

I left my yeroóba girlfriend because she is only good at opening her wide smelly kpekus, nothing special, Tue!

Spits
cry more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Boo3nity(m): 6:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
How can you have a #300m house with no anti-fire mechanisms (water sprinklers, extinguishers, etc) put in place to checkmate events like this?
How much will insurance have cost compared to this colossal loss?
My people perish for lack of wisdom...

...love n light to you though.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by o123456789(m): 7:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Orezi why the mental break down, meaning there was no property insurance in place for a #300M house? this is a lesson for everyone, run and go get insurance for your children, house, business and even farm, I don't joke with insurance, especially health insurance.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by 1phone(m): 8:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sacrifice!!!!

Nonsense

We know the secret code for renewals
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Mayhem1: 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
rajiedreez:
So tragic, most of the modern decorations we use as aesthetics in building recently are highly inflammable and almost everyone that builds a mansion never install working fire alarms not to talk of integrated fire extinguisher system.

Spending few million more on sprinkler system and other extinguisher equipment could have prevented this huge loss.

God will help him cope with it
sprinkler will stop a raging fire, wonder shall never end
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by KINGBEN1(m): 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
We insure houses, schools and companies…

Check my signature below for my contact.

AIICO PLC.

We move!
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Melagros(m): 10:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Homextras:

Your mindset is worrisome.
I dey tell you
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by rickleye: 2:14am On Dec 03, 2023
Well hope you got house Insurance and had a fire extinguisher!
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by TheFinesseKid: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2023
Rolexite:
only you go create your scam post, still.like.am.again. Omo. grin🤣🤣🤣🤣 when I finally mean your papa I go fish you out
Continue as you no won get sense leave local scam.
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by yoruboid: 8:03am On Dec 03, 2023
ShugaSneh:

Spits

Nationally, you’re the dirty ones as your cities show and globally you smell

Always accusing others of the same things they are guilty of

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by femi4: 8:48am On Dec 03, 2023
obembet:
Get Insurance
We don't believe in that stuff here
Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by Kaybex007(m): 9:25pm On Feb 17
sukkot:
nigerian insurance companys payout ?

Sorry for the late response, yes they pay out claims, just make sure you are dealing with the strong ones in the industry and make sure you insure anything insurable through an intelligent insurance broker, in order to save you from all the stress, I repeat all the streets starting from rate, clause, claim and others.

Thanks and have a relaxing night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orezi Speaks On Losing His N300M House To Fire( Video) by sukkot: 9:28pm On Feb 17
Kaybex007:

Sorry for the late response, yes they pay out claims, just make sure you are dealing with the strong ones in the industry and make sure you insure anything insurable through an intelligent insurance broker, in order to save you from all the stress, I repeat all the streets starting from rate, clause, claim and others.

Thanks and have a relaxing night.
thank you Sir and much appreciated. Better late than never. And this is very eye opening and informative

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Fights Dirty With Husband’s Alleged Mistress On Instagram.. / Mo'cheddah Pictured In A Transparent Blouse Flaunting Her Black Bra / St.Janet Caught Her Husband Sleeping With Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.