Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Stolen Child Episode-6 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Stolen Child Episode-6 (113 Views)

The Stolen Child Episode-6 / The Stolen Child-1 / Beautiful And Unlucky-Episode 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Stolen Child Episode-6 by Temitope1234567(f): 12:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Linda sat down on her chair and started thinking she said where could Collen go I wish I had killed him when I got the chance to, I won't be here thinking like a fool if I had actually done that.

Collen took his sister to a home and beg them for shelter this home the family are poor but they are happy so when Collen got to that house they accepted him because the woman feels pity for Collen she place Collen on a condition to work as a servant for them Collen said its fine by him the woman has three daughters and one boy.

In the night when everyone has went to bed Collen took his knife and left leaving his sister behind, when he got to a far place he stopped and looked back he said I wish I will see you ever again my innocent loving sister but I don't know if am going to die in the battle field he kiss the photo of his sister that his holding and then he left.

The next morning when everyone wakes up they found out that every where was cleaned and the house is filled with water everything has been arranged and a sum of money was kept on the table with a letter the family was wondering who could have kept such a whole lot of money and clean the environment then the mother said please someone should go and call Collen the first daughter went and saw only the little girl sleeping she called her mother and said I think Collen was the one that dropped the money and do the chores the mother was surprise as to where he could be that early morning they started searching for him.

The sister wakes up and could not fined her brother she started crying she said her brother as finally left her she cried her new mother embrace her she said to herself so this boy fooled me he was trying to look for a better place to drop her sister so that was why he was asking for help, what should I do know.

Collen in the bush hidden with a camera his trying to know where he will start attacking from so he wore a complete black cloth and started using his camera to view there in and out from a far end and he makes his moves first anyone he sees alone he will turn the persons head back and the person will die on the spot, he manage to see some of his trusty friend whom they are very close so he speaks to them and they accepted to take his side he manage to bring some Nany's to his side by brainwashing them the Nany's that are forced to do the dirty work because some are willing to do while some are looking for escape root, so he manage to bring those that are looking for escape root closer to his side but while doing this Linda has already be informed by a traitor among those that Collen has instigated.....

(1) (Reply)

A Hearing-impaired Boy Returns A Misplaced Letter / Article Writing And Storytelling / Talent PR Writer!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.