Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane (19892 Views)

Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Sergio103(m): 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2023
You can notice it in nairaland easily.

Many yoropigs on the rampage this days.

In every thread....they will full there saying Igbo this, Igbo that.

Check the first page of this thread too.

They are convulsing already

Stupid agbado miscreants

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by CHRISTFUCKER: 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
I agree and those lunatics are yellow bars , almighty agberos

Educated thugs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by symbianDON(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Tinubu's government is a government of extreme wickedness

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Lordburna2(m): 12:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Coupled with the destruction of pples hard earned properties on lag. Tinubu is a heartless fool.

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Brushstrokes20: 12:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Spot on!... No thanks to the useless govt of self serving THIEVES AND CHRONIC KLEPTOS! 💯😂🤣
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Ogene001: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hunger is dealing with Ronu Terrorists

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Ewedegubbler: 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I quite agree with Mr Rewane on the increase in the presence of lunatics online and offline. If not for madness and Lunacy, how would a sane human being be celebrating the blood bath in Gaza? Isreal bombing innocent children and women just because of a few renegades amongst them. Only a lunatic will support the wickedness of Isreal. If you are supporting the genocide in Gaza, then you are worst than a mad man sad

fvck off and die. you can take your madness to Gaza and protest there. mumuric head slamming terrorist

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Caleb15(m): 12:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
I guess their legs are shaking on the mandate

3 Likes

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by frankson1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
President Tinubu and Governor Sanwo Olu, una weldone o for making Rewane jobless to the point that he's now walking around Lagos state counting the number of lunatics on the streets undecided

Mr. Rewane, you can move to another state where there are no lunatics on the streets, it's not compulsory to live in Lagos and your life won't be cut short if you relocate to another state.

2 Likes

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by YorubaDemonswag: 12:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
This man resemble Obi no be smallgrin
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by MrColdsweat: 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
They are on this section shouting igbo morning till night

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by ictplotter(m): 12:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
They ar much here in nairaland, because no right thinking individual will be supporting satanic Israel and United States for genocide on innocent armless Palestinians children and women while Hamas are untoch.
Let Israel and United States face Hamas and stop bombing hospital, women and children.
Humanity above everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by specialmati(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin na lie
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by onyxo76(m): 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This is not true.

The economy is fine.

I used my APC card and I bought rice for 25k for 50kg.
I have light 247 and when I buy fuel I ask the attendant if they have ronu section. I go there and buy fuel at reduced rate.

So why is saying that lunatics have taken over.

I think he is the lunatic.

Can you not see ApC wonders.

Abeg ooo

Ronu section...that one wild oooo, you for talk ronu petrol pump.

2 Likes

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by maestro299: 1:00pm On Dec 02, 2023
They will soon start calling Rewane IPOB. grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Addme: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Every human being has one or two mental illnesses. And it will continue to increase due to many factors (not only economical)whether it's Tinubu/Sanwo Olu or someone else.
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Pristine664: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hendrixky:
Them never see anything

And anybody that pity these people must be very stupid

Add to their suffering

Pity your people first. grin

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by ImoleNaija: 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Funkyswagzz(m): 1:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pristine664:
Yet the same Lagos still have the best standard of living that people keep trooping in everyday.

To the extent that if you tell some persons to leave Lagos they will curse your papa and cry victimisation. grin

After they will say yoruba people are accomodating not knowing they envy a certain tribe. They were only waiting for the right time to show there hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
ideynl1:
No wonder nairaland has been invaded by many agbado lunatics.

This is coming from Bismark Rewane.
iammo

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Pristine664: 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This is not true.

The economy is fine.

I used my APC card and I bought rice for 25k for 50kg.
I have light 247 and when I buy fuel I ask the attendant if they have ronu section. I go there and buy fuel at reduced rate.

So why is saying that lunatics have taken over.

I think he is the lunatic.

Can you not see ApC wonders.

Abeg ooo

We have Ronus in SE too??

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by wizelink(m): 1:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
Psychiatric hospitals go soon full. All because of hardship. God forbid!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Wonderlabius: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Everything Lagos,lagos, lagos

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Pristine664: 1:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Funkyswagzz:

After they will say yoruba people are accomodating not knowing they envy a certain tribe. They were only waiting for the right time to show there hatred

Lol you can't constantly disrespect, insult, and ridicule people and keep demanding love and "accommodating" in return.
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by RepoMan007: 1:04pm On Dec 02, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I quite agree with Mr Rewane on the increase in the presence of lunatics online and offline. If not for madness and Lunacy, how would a sane human being be celebrating the blood bath in Gaza? Isreal bombing innocent children and women just because of a few renegades amongst them. Only a lunatic will support the wickedness of Isreal. If you are supporting the genocide in Gaza, then you are worst than a mad man sad
few renegade cheered on and celebrated by the majority and even put on lifetime salary by Palestinian govt.

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Max24: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
Like the Obidient lunatic at the airport the other time..

2 Likes

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by alfsalami: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pain of not getting appointment from government.
Are these new madness a result of drugs abuse or pressure of inability to provide for family ? Nothing useful from an expired economic practitioner
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by fredoooooo: 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
The ones who follows a man dat take advices from mad men .. grin cheesy
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Alvin212(m): 1:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
80% of madness in Nigeria is caused by severe hardship

3 Likes

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Pristine664: 1:06pm On Dec 02, 2023
Wonderlabius:
Everything Lagos,lagos, lagos

The thing dey shock you too. grin
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by onyxo76(m): 1:07pm On Dec 02, 2023
can't agree less,na so I dey one fufu joint dey manage my 3 wraps of eba and one ponmo with pure water, one chap just enter come sit opposite me say make I give am 2k cash make e buy food...i just look am one kine, the food I dey chop for your front reach 800 naira? if I get 2k I go dey manage the small eba and ponmo? I tell am say na transfer I take pay, he just stand up go me another lady for another table

2 Likes

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by 82man: 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Na today 🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Minister Of Interior, Dambazau, Visits Police Headquarters (Photos) / Suspend Saraki, Not Me – Senator Marafa / Fuel Crisis: New Underground Crude Supply Line, A Sign Of Change In Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.