Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane (19902 Views)

Protest Begins In Kano As Nigerians March Against Hardship Under Tinubu’s Govt / 70% Of Nigerian Politicians Are Lunatics – Peter Obi / Amotekun: ‘Lunatics’ Join Solidarity Rally In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by NokiaN8(m): 1:09pm On Dec 02, 2023
Endurence:
please guys, pls don't just scroll and pass, please I beg you, I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num: Faith
First Bank

Please post ur phone number, and how much do u excertly need.. what skill do u have

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by sukkot: 1:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
grin
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Mrfixiit: 1:11pm On Dec 02, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I quite agree with Mr Rewane on the increase in the presence of lunatics online and offline. If not for madness and Lunacy, how would a sane human being be celebrating the blood bath in Gaza? Isreal bombing innocent children and women just because of a few renegades amongst them. Only a lunatic will support the wickedness of Isreal. If you are supporting the genocide in Gaza, then you are worst than a mad man sad
This is one of the many lunatics mr Rewane is talking about
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by nmike554: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
see below

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by ADazeObasanj: 1:13pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bdyg

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by KingOfAmebo(m): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2023
Pristine664:

Lol facilities in SE can't contain their mad people again.

Another online lunatic spotted, dem plenty for nairaland.

1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Ejiakusmith(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2023
Am seeing youths and elderly ones matching in protest 🪧🪧🪧 and rarely to impeach Tinibu 🌽 ......... Because no agenda , no good plan for this nation 🇳🇬🇳🇬🇳🇬
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Lumig: 1:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
November1857:
Number Of Lunatics Has Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Governor Sanwo-Olu — Economist, Rewane Laments

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/30/number-lunatics-has-increased-lagos-due-hardship-under-tinubu-governor-sanwo-olu
I think you are part of them, with this claim or lie of yours

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Otunbakayce: 1:17pm On Dec 02, 2023
There are lots of those lunatics on here.
That freestuffng guy and the culture grilling slowpoke amongst others.
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by AdemolaA2: 1:18pm On Dec 02, 2023
ideynl1:
No wonder nairaland has been invaded by many agbado lunatics.

This is coming from Bismark Rewane.

Your comment is funny …
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by IMPARTIAL: 1:19pm On Dec 02, 2023
This man should be careful. He has never delved into politics. He should not lose his respect from certain people that respect him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by oyeb15: 1:22pm On Dec 02, 2023
Everywhere not only Lagos

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by U09ce: 1:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
November1857:
Number Of Lunatics Has Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Governor Sanwo-Olu — Economist, Rewane Laments

https://saharareporters.com/2023/11/30/number-lunatics-has-increased-lagos-due-hardship-under-tinubu-governor-sanwo-olu
Bismark was one of the proponents of cost reflective prices of Petroleum products and full floating of Naira. Tinubu listened to his likes and did their bidding. And today they aren't even ashamed to turn around and blame same person. Economists are part of the people that have put this country in a mess-right from the SAP days to today. They'll just copy and paste from books or foreign lands. We need economists who know both our formal and informal sectors. We can't continue all these trial and error experiments

Ss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Chetas81(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
poweredcom:
Omo d way people se beg dese days de make me feel so sad ....how could these presidents called buhari and newest of them called jagaban oga emilokan is it for garri is it for dodo and beans chosen to rule.this nation

They destroyed this nation , and put citizen into coma
blame the citizen who don't have a taste for good leaders, they prefer emilokan, they must enjoy the calamity government of tinubu

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Lukuluku69(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
phemmie06:
I guess this man is no longer an economist but the keeper or custodian of the lunatics

Once they seek Government patronage, this is the kind of things they say.

He was Bubu Economist. Tinubu pulled the rug of Government patronage from under him.

Since when Lagos alone is the Yardstick to measure all of the Nation?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by DKM123: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
Yugoslavia247:
This is not true.

The economy is fine.

I used my APC card and I bought rice for 25k for 50kg.
I have light 247 and when I buy fuel I ask the attendant if they have ronu section. I go there and buy fuel at reduced rate.

So why is saying that lunatics have taken over.

I think he is the lunatic.

Can you not see ApC wonders.

They even gave me a bedspace in yaba psychiatrists hospital for my strong support.

Which government fit do am? Every weekend I take my ronu tablets.

God bless APC oooo

Abeg ooo

LMAO! Sarcasm on point!

For Agbado m!screants like TrustNone this is probably the reality. Especially that psychiatr!c hospital part. Hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by FuckAnyFuckable: 1:27pm On Dec 02, 2023
Some low IQ idiots on this thread do not know that most of these lunatics aren't Lagosians or sound westerners, as a Lagosians, I go feed una family for months without stress. It's not by force to live in Lagos if you're not doing anything economically viable.

You will never see me comments on topics all the time as I have no time for amateurs.

I won't respond to your quotes.

F*ck all haters of the successful y'all f*cked for life

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by winj: 1:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
The number one cause of poverty and hardship in Africa is the people having unnecessary number of kids they cannot feed and provide for.
Even with poverty, if Nigerians have 1 or 2 kids the population will be less that 100 million and the level of poverty will be far less than now.

LEADERSHIP IS A SECONDARY CAUSE OF POVERTY IN AFRICA - THE 1ST IS LACK OF FAMILY PLANNING!
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Mayeldah(m): 1:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
A prayer answered. Now the suffering is favoring them and their families

You can't support APC and not be mad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by dododawa1: 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
POlITICIANS and ETHNICITY and RELIGION

Don scattered d

YOUTHS

Especially d

POOR background ones.
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by gameova(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
Faiththatworks:
Seun,what is wrong with all the MODs today.
It seems they are determined to keep pushing bad news left, right and centre this weekend
Like I said, people who work in the world of technology understand what is happening
It is well but sincerely we need to be very careful with what news we push out
Coming back to the topic of the day,I want to agree and disagree with Bismarck.If he says people are hungry and angry with this government,I totally agree with him and Government is not helping matters
During the week,the estate I live in Lagos received palliatives and what was brought is unbelievable
We got a 50kg Bag of Garri and a 50kg Bag of Beans for an estate comprising of more than 100 families,we are yet to decide on how to share this palliatives so I totally agree that people are hungry and the President must find a way to resolve this food problem

For people with Mental Health issues being on the increase,I beg to differ.This is a very sensitive issue and Mr Rewane should show us data to justify this assertion or else he needs to understand that it is not hunger alone that causes mental health
There are so many things that causes mental health issues and saying that Hunger is a major cause is dancing around the issue
People are angry right now and I really pray those in authority will take a look into solving this issue of unemployment and job creation for all
Can u help me with 1k to buy garri pls. I'm really hungry

07 25 00 93 40 access bank
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by CrossRhodes: 1:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
GOTVee:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I quite agree with Mr Rewane on the increase in the presence of lunatics online and offline. If not for madness and Lunacy, how would a sane human being be celebrating the blood bath in Gaza? Isreal bombing innocent children and women just because of a few renegades amongst them. Only a lunatic will support the wickedness of Isreal. If you are supporting the genocide in Gaza, then you are worst than a mad man sad
If you support invasion of Israel by hamas on October 7 and killing over over 1400 Israelis same day, then you are mad and evil
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by kingkenny06(m): 1:33pm On Dec 02, 2023
Truth be told , the rate is much on high side . Lagos street is full of lunatics especially on the island . They keep disturbing the innocent on the road . Not limited to the complete lunatics, the lunatic-appeared Berger's are not helping matters , they pesters with annoyance and provocation . The level of provocative begging strategy in the day-time is better imagine and what such could turn into in the night is predictable . Locations like Berger & Motorways pedestrian bridge, St Nicholas house, defence building and Obalende axis are becoming dangerous due to this .

It’s high time the Government of the day look into this menace as it’s already going out of hand .
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by winj: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
poweredcom:
Omo d way people se beg dese days de make me feel so sad ....how could these presidents called buhari and newest of them called jagaban oga emilokan is it for garri is it for dodo and beans chosen to rule.this nation
They destroyed this nation , and put citizen into coma

Nigeria was destroyed by the Citizens, no one else. They are the ones mass producing kids and overpopulation that is causing food shortages, pollution, traffic holdups, crime wave, and mass migration.
If the citizens allow criminals to rule them so be it for them.
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Khyrvxjzy: 1:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
GOTVee:

i support isreal killing gaza terrorist children and GOTVee children
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Chuzoetoh(m): 1:37pm On Dec 02, 2023
Bismarck from Abia state oooo
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by winj: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

i support Israel killing gaza terrorist children and GOTVee children
The UN describes Gaza as a Nazi style concentration camp where genocide and holocaust by Israel is ongoing so I guess you support the jews doing the same thing as the Germans did to them during 2nd world war.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by mamaafrik(m): 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2023
Now this situation is not only being caused by hardship, it is also been caused by the Lacuna in our health and drug law enforcement. Many youth around Lagos who now engaging in illicit drg taking,if you go to Every Corner of Lagos State now almost every street has young boys and old man rapping some element of cannabis with cigarettes content ,taking alot of illicit alcohol ,alcohol mixed with a lot of herbs that can affect human mental health.

This situation has been persistent and if the government failed to address it on time in the next 10 to 15 years Lagos Street will be having a lot of Mad Men and mad women in an uncontrollable amount

1 Like

Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Khyrvxjzy: 1:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
cjudy:
grin

They’re Yoruba Muslim. The Yoruba Christians are doing very well and Waxing Strong but the Muslim part are the one dying of hunger and frustration to the extent, they now support Hamas

nna brother

both yoruba christian and Muslim are poor and mad
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by winj: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
mamaafrik:
Now this situation is not only being caused by hardship, it is also been caused by the Lacuna in our health and drug law enforcement. Many youth around Lagos who now engaging in illicit drg taking,if you go to Every Corner of Lagos State now almost every street has young boys and old man rapping some element of cannabis with cigarettes content ,taking alot of illicit alcohol ,alcohol mixed with a lot of herbs that can affect human mental health.

This situation has been persistent and if the government failed to address it on time in the next 10 to 15 years Lagos Street will be having a lot of Mad Men and mad women in an uncontrollable amount
The only things that can save Nigeria are civil war or invasion. Nigerians are too weak and docile for a revolution otherwise that would be a better solution.
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Lightorder: 1:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
ideynl1:
No wonder nairaland has been invaded by many agbado lunatics.

This is coming from Bismark Rewane.
Maaadt people everywhere
Re: Lunatics Have Increased In Lagos Due To Hardship Under Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu -Rewane by Khyrvxjzy: 1:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
winj:

The UN describes Gaza as a Nazi style concentration camp where genocide and holocaust by Israel is ongoing so I guess you support the jews doing the same thing as the Germans did to them during 2nd world war.

i support everything to kill Muslim terrorist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Doctrine Of NECESSITY Will Be Adopted To Swear In WIKE As Governor / Imagine A Nigeria Without DSS - Solomon Semaka / FG Develops Rapid Response Register For Poor Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.