Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Something Happened On My Way Back Home | Special Abacha | End Of Year Party - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Something Happened On My Way Back Home | Special Abacha | End Of Year Party (190 Views)

Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / A Nairalander's Grandma Needs Her Way Back Home - Help Her / What Happened On My Way To Work This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Happened On My Way Back Home | Special Abacha | End Of Year Party by alex4nj(f): 6:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hi Fam👋🏼💗 Trust we are all doing good.
In this vlog, I travelled back home from Abuja and, I got to attend our village meeting end of year party...

Thank you so much for watching. If you enjoyed watching, PLEASE like, comment, share, and of course, please subscribe to my channel🙏🏽 I appreciate every single one of you. THANK YOU❤
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pY0-m0UvgT4?si=k3JM_rokNjkHxq0L

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Stubborn Piles/haemorrhoids / Market Square Transforms Kaduna Retail Shopping Scene With Grand Unveiling / Saying Goodbye To Family Members... Tears Were Shed | A Very Lonely New Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.