Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,116 members, 7,828,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:51 PM

Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement (20934 Views)

"We’ve Gone Back To Being Strangers" – DJ Cuppy Laments Failed Engagement / I Was Engaged, Working Two Jobs At 17 – Maria Chike / Sandra Iheuwa Was Engaged To Another Man Before Ubi Franklin Got Her Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Dshocker(m): 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
She should date below her status, because the sons of the few billionaires we have in Nigeria would hardly want to wife her.

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by zoghys: 8:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
ecolime:
She's been through a lot cry

The world will soon rejoice with you.

It is well with you Omo Epe Alaro Ogunmude

ogunmodede

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by MaxW11: 8:51pm On Dec 02, 2023
Not sure who’s paying to listen to her trash. Oprah and Beyoncé most certainly have had their own share of failures.

The fact that her marital engagement and its subsequent failure is her best example of a success and a failure tells you everything you need to know about her professional experience .

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Brushstrokes20: 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Sane soul saw it coming a thousand miles away!👀👀
Cuppy needs to be calming down💯
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by BreakingNews21: 8:59pm On Dec 02, 2023
l can't imagine how her parents feel spending millions on her education getting various degrees, top notch etiquette cultural refinement, and she languishes with various vagabonds. 🤔

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by tafabaloo(m): 9:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
E be like say this failed engagement hit this babe badly.

God be with you and your own time will come.
Meanwhile, there are lots of eligible guys for naija who are possibly not going to break your heart.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Elxandre(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
you are engaged to someone that is not engaged to you

Your eyes is on big guys that didn't really rate or want you, all you want is big profile players ranging from
i) boxing stars Anthony Joshau and Ryan,
ii) big footballers victor Anichebe
iii) musician Sean Tizzle
iv ) fine boy korede bello
v) even freestyle relationship with likes of Ice Prince, Zlatan (unconfirm)
vi) kidwayya also have a free pass which he decide not to jump on

if you probably stay with Asa Asika all this may not be happening with you, but na you want to roll with the big guys ...by fire by force
you consider those who want you as not big enough though they are not doing bad in their field of choice
Ryan Taylor is not a boxing star.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by SMARTMOTORS(m): 9:05pm On Dec 02, 2023
No go learn from ur junior sister!.. dey there dey share kpekus up and down!

4 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Camberlo(m): 9:16pm On Dec 02, 2023
The rich also weep, DJ Cuppy is going through a lot but been a rich man daughter is helping her hide the depression.

The truth of the matte is, she suppose go on low key and find right man to settle down with instead going after footballers, artists, boxers and etc who will only chop her and leave.

Wish her best anyway

2 Likes

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by dinachi(m): 9:20pm On Dec 02, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ljcuvQAISk
Dj Cuppy is a Lesbian. She will soon come out of the closet and claim that heart breaks from men caused her to switch.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by ufotty2001: 9:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Men now engage women just to have sex with them.. goal of every woman is marriage and the goal of men is sex..
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Dpaulie(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
bassdow:

Seriously, Age is nothing BUT a NUMBER
Dey play
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Kekydiv(m): 9:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
I think everyone saw this coming except her!

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by femi4: 9:41pm On Dec 02, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

What does she mean by "almost failed in Oxford "?....
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Ajalalomo: 9:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
Maybe she should stop forcing herself on men.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by obinna58(m): 9:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
Dshocker:
She should date below her status, because the sons of the few billionaires we have in Nigeria would hardly want to wife her.
You’re say na poor man go wife her, her papa go be very disappointed

She go remain single and maybe baby man
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by royalfly(m): 9:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
JOhnnyfreash:

I want to meet this girl, this is not about her affluence, there is something about her. Being real is something that's attractive. Aside being real there is something, I just want to know.

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Sucolee(m): 9:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Even though you date an average man,ploblem go still come ur Way ... learn How to be humble
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Teymanhenry(f): 10:01pm On Dec 02, 2023
ecolime:
She's been through a lot cry

The world will soon rejoice with you.

It is well with you Omo Epe Alaro Ogunmodede

What's she been through? When you look at how the poor live in Nigeria, you'll understand the meaning of the clause "being through a lot "

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Fatbam005: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
ecolime:

Fat man, short dick. Carry your wahala commot.

I no want trouble abeg.
Be warned! I repeat be warned
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by ecolime(m): 10:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
Fatbam005:
Be warned! I repeat be warned
Me, be warned?

You must be mad. Is this how you warn or talk to the elders your in your family?

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Fatbam005: 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2023
ecolime:

Me, be warned?

You must be mad. Is this how you warn or talk to the elders your in your family?
Son of a frog father be warned. I repeat be warned.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Forumobserver12(m): 11:31pm On Dec 02, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Your eyes is on big guys that didn't really rate or want you, all you want is big profile players ranging from

if you probably stay with Asa Asika all this may not be happening with you, but na you want to roll with the big guys ...by fire by force
you consider those who want you as not big enough though they are not doing bad in their field of choice

You made a lot of sense here, I wished she sees this your comment...
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by TWoods(m): 11:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
She said absolutely nothing of substance... she's an example of failing up... only able to speak to such audience, not because of what she has achieved, but because of who her father is.

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by TWoods(m): 12:04am On Dec 03, 2023
XAUBulls:

She's right about "uncertainties" that manifest in life... But then, you have to be clearly intentional in whatever you set out to do to MINIMIZE the occurrences of uncertainties which can lead to dire unintended consequences and you'll keep playing the role of a victim over failed engagements, near-failure in Oxford Uni grades, or a failed fashion business at the age of 28, while never learning to grow up or develop emotional intelligence.

I watched the short video and [b]she's well-spoken [/b]with a sonorous voice which is good for public speaking. I like the fact that Ifeoluwa (Cuppy) is beginning to show some self-awareness in that video.

She's not. She had to almost read the short speech from prepared notes, there wasn't a very coherent train of thought, just throwing out anecdotes without tying it to anything other than "yeah i failed... and its ok".
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Agunesinjaweola: 5:09am On Dec 03, 2023
Anfani Adugbo 💔
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Kionrae: 5:20am On Dec 03, 2023
She's now fat and ugly
She literally begs men to date her these days
The more reason they dump her ass at free will
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by epainos: 5:35am On Dec 03, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Na waooo! See as person rolled out the life of someone he knows zero about. Mehn! Na waoo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by epainos: 5:38am On Dec 03, 2023
Dshocker:
Oh...you are a member of the rich family and you have had meetings with them and they all agreed that they don't want to wife her. Lol. This social media sef just dey give anyhow person to talk even anyhow. But this stuff should make peoole more intelligent na. E kon be like say people be dey dull more.

1 Like

Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by Dshocker(m): 5:54am On Dec 03, 2023
epainos:

Oh...you are a member of the rich family and you have had meetings with them and they all agreed that they don't want to wife her. Lol. This social media sef just dey give anyhow person to talk even anyhow. But this stuff should make peoole more intelligent na. E kon be like say people be dey dull more.

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain want fall 👂👂👂

I am sorry, if you lack the ability to forecast and analyze some certain things in your life to tell you the future.

I have my reason for saying what i said, and i still stand and maintain my word.
Re: Last Year I Was Engaged - DJ Cuppy Opens Up On Her Failed Engagement by epainos: 6:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Dshocker:

Dem no dey tell blind man say rain want fall 👂👂👂

I am sorry, if you lack the ability to forecast and analyze some certain things in your life to tell you the future.

I have my reason for saying what i said, and i still stand and maintain my word.
Poor man wey dey forecast for Otedola's daughter. grin Nobody wey dey analyze for an Oxford University graduate.

That reason wey you get wey no upgrade you, but to dey do "cho cho cho" .....na that go injure and finish you like those before you.

Listen to wisdom now before you injure yourself. Not everything you think you know you say or write down. Avoid physical emotional, psychological, and spiritual injuries

Stay blessed!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dagrin Died 6 Years Ago / Bishiop Imeh Appointed As Special Assistant To Governor Udom Emmanuel / Glo N200 For 10gb, N100 For 5gb Free Browsing Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.