Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) (1141 Views)

“I Know Where Buhari’s Wealth Is Hidden” – Fayose / Senator Dino Melaye Stupendous Display Of Wealth Is Irritating (Photos) / Nairaland Is Bias And Controled By Apc. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) by goodjack(m): 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2011
I met one man in a Cyber Cafe in Yenagoa. He saw me going through some political news in Nigeria and started telling me something I though as funny but wish to share it.

He said that Nigeria's problem is that we did not leave the COMMON WEALTH OF NATION. He said that the COMMONWEALTH is encircled around the queen of Coast that has evil intentions. He is of the view that things will only move well in Nigeria if we should leave the COMMON WEALTH and stop paying allegiance to the Queen of England.
He said that USA saw the spiritual implications of any allegiance to the queen under COMMON WEALTH and acted fast. He said he as a Bayelsan has adviced GEJ to pull Nigeria out COMMON WEALTH. That things will start moving well if Nigeria leaves COMMON WEALTH. Please be the judge.
Re: Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) by Kapardanie(m): 8:44pm On Oct 30, 2011
Hm!Ignorance is a desease, India,Indonosia,Iran,Malaysia are all members of COMMONWEALTH and they are past developing, The problem of Nigeria are people like this fellow who look for a scapegoat,while the truth is that we lack capable and patriot leaders who can move the country forward,
Re: Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) by Amujale(m): 8:48pm On Oct 30, 2011
There's nothing Common about the wealth of Common Wealth; like you indicated its just an avenue for the ceremonial monarch in England to feel like they're something special when obviously they arent

We should never have joined the 'Common Wealth' in the first place; and yes we should pull out of it as quick as possible.

1 Like

Re: Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) by Amujale(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2011
Kapardanie:

Hm!Ignorance is a desease, India,Indonosia,Iran,Malaysia are all members of COMMONWEALTH and they are past developing, The problem of Nigeria are people like this fellow who look for a scapegoat,while the truth is that we lack capable and patriot leaders who can move the country forward,

Iran is NOT a member of the Commonwealth of Nations (CON), but a different body altogether; i think you refer to the "Commonwealth of Independent States (CIS)" which is headed by the Russian Federation.

CON is presently the worst legitimized organisation in the world that any African country should ever wish to be involved with. Its NOT discrimination, its purely common sense.
Re: Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) by Horus(m): 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2011
The Queen of England and the Britih monarchy bloodline has a long history of Luciferian involvement

Re: Common Wealth Is Evil: Controled By The Queen Of England (coast) by Horus(m): 8:46pm On Sep 11, 2022
Amujale:
There's nothing Common about the wealth of Common Wealth; like you indicated its just an avenue for the ceremonial monarch in England to feel like they're something special when obviously they arent

We should never have joined the 'Common Wealth' in the first place; and yes we should pull out of it as quick as possible.

I agree, Nigeria should leave the Commonwealth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wetin, Wetin, What Is Happenning: And The Stf Soldier Shot And Killed Him / Opc Stages Anti-boko Haram Protest In Lagos / Osun Goes Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.