Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures (4588 Views)

To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) / Gov Ugwuanyi Orders Demolition Of Caves Serving As Hideouts In Agwu Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by LikeAking: 10:46pm On Dec 02, 2023
securitywatch50:
Hmmm, if that 35 billion was used for rural development throughout the state and human resource development he would have removed some of the youths out of the street.

If u speak the truth they will hate..

That airport does not look like something worth 35 billion … Thi Umahi na scam, Ebony’s people hate the truth…
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by LikeAking: 10:48pm On Dec 02, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
The contractor will be held responsible!

It's not a big deal!

Faults are bound to arise after completions.

Stop supporting evil..

They did this on purpose.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by nedu666: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
Umahi built useless airports, malls, flyovers in a state lacking primary health centre, pipe borne water, functional schools
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:55pm On Dec 02, 2023
See long essay, it is painful for you

Abakaleke people are awusa of igboland. Ebonyi people are miscreant you know ebonyi is a useless backward state full of illiterates and miscreants. See ebonyi people slaving in Anambra like donkeys . No wonder you cursed backward useless creatures think that making wealth is by ritual. Bunch of illiterates

E Dey bother you that’s why you are crying hahaha

M

Cry more for me so that I will keep tormenting you hahaha

Hahahaha

Ebonyi will trend by force. Na me and you hahaha

Nightwolf1:

Open another thread with your alternate moniker and tag me. That's the job I gave you

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:57pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

Abakaleke people are awusa of igboland. Ebonyi people are miscreant you know ebonyi is a useless backward state full of illiterates and miscreants. See ebonyi people slaving in Anambra like donkeys . No wonder you cursed backward useless creatures think that making wealth is by ritual. Bunch of illiterates

M

Hahahaha

Open another thread with your alternate moniker and tag me. That's the job I gave you

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 😋😋
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 11:00pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. cheesy
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 11:15pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 11:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 🤡🤡
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 11:32pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 🤡🤡
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
LikeAking:

If u speak the truth they will hate..

That airport does not look like something worth 35 billion … Thi Umahi na scam, Ebony’s people hate the truth…

Nightwolf1
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 11:35pm On Dec 02, 2023
nedu666:
Umahi built useless airports, malls, flyovers in a state lacking primary health centre, pipe borne water, functional schools

Nightwolf1
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by CHRISTFUCKER: 2:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Someone should post Ogun airport let's see
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by youngrichnigga: 3:23am On Dec 03, 2023
Cement technology; Umahi needs to be careful with the planned wholesale use of cement for our roads undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by tsdarkside(m): 5:17am On Dec 03, 2023
look how they dey waste money because of jealousy.... undecided undecided
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Omoawoke: 7:07am On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:
Ebonyi is cursed

Nightwolf1 your attention is needed here fast

Cursed with poverty, backwardness and decay
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Reelz: 7:24am On Dec 03, 2023
Effects of Weather n climate change
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 8:45am On Dec 03, 2023
Omoawoke:

Cursed with poverty, backwardness and decay

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 😋😋
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 8:49am On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

I frustrated you into tagging my nick with your deluge of monickers.. useless bastard. grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by oladepo45v: 9:20am On Dec 03, 2023
Questionable source.Questionable source....
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Danzakidakura(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:
Ebonyi is cursed

Nightwolf1 your attention is needed here fast
only a cursed and useless person knows his fellow.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by NLegendforte: 11:04am On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Enough of all this rubbish. As an anambrian and Igbo man I have to say you're a disgrace to us. Stop this now.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

I frustrated you into tagging my nick with your deluge of monickers.. useless bastard. DD

I will wreck you nwa abakaleke hahaha
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 1:40pm On Dec 03, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Open another thread with your alternate moniker and tag me. That's the job I gave youYour father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 2:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

What a schizophrenic patient. cheesy grin tagging my nick four times.

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

What a schizophrenic patient. cheesy grin tagging my nick four times.Open another thread with your alternate moniker and tag me. That's the job I gave youYour father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 🤡🤡
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 2:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nightwolf1 see another trending ebonyi thread. Ebonyi is cursed

https://www.nairaland.com/7876839/ebonyi-people-migrated-chad-see
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 3:32pm On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:
Nightwolf1 see another trending ebonyi thread. Ebonyi is cursed

https://www.nairaland.com/7876839/ebonyi-people-migrated-chad-see

I gave you the job of opening threads and tagging my nick to it. Expectedly, you didn't disappoint. Jobless, useless, bastard.🤣🤣🤣
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 🤡🤡😋
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. 🤡🤡😋
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

I gave you the job of opening threads and tagging my nick to it. Expectedly, you didn't disappoint. Jobless, useless, bastard.🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Okada In Port Harcourt / Nigerians, Will Your Country Ever Develop / Dilapidated Alaba Int'l Market Road Ojo Lagos [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.