Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures (4607 Views)

To Quench Thirst, Meet Basic Needs, Abuja Communities Turn To Caves For Water / Umahi Begs Buhari For ₦10 Billion To Complete Ebonyi Airport (Pictures, Video) / Gov Ugwuanyi Orders Demolition Of Caves Serving As Hideouts In Agwu Forests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Grgt0n: 9:52pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ebonyi airport runway built by umahi is caving despite not ever been used by any commercial airline.

Ebonyi has the highest poverty and highest illiteracy rate in southern Nigeria, but do you think a state like ebonyi really need to prioritize airport project ?

This airport cost ebonyi state government over 35 billion naira when most ebonyi indigenes are everywhere in Nigeria hawking otapiapia and sachet pure water

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by FreeStuffsNG: 9:54pm On Dec 02, 2023
Grgt0n:
Ok
Please, is that the cave those people are looking at on the floor and pointing to?

benardtotti:

As in I don't understand! There is nothing wrong with the road I'm seeing in that picture.
Shey? O su mi o

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Bestwish(f): 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ok
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by happney65: 9:56pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ebonyi broadcasting cooperation wrote that post? Wrote this against the oga that pays their salaries? I don't believe it .

Maybe they were hacked or something. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 9:58pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ebonyi is cursed

Nightwolf1 your attention is needed here fast
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:02pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:
Ebonyi is cursed

Idiotic jobless bastard.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Open more threads on Nairaland. That is how I conditioned you. grin

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Armaggedon: 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
Questionable source.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by rexchazy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 02, 2023
In this life just know how to package give people. That was what the former governor did to earn a ministerial appoinment.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
Ebonyi is cursed

Nightwolf1:

Idiotic jobless bastard
Open more threads on Nairaland. That is how I conditioned you. LD

Let’s make this topic trend hahaha
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by benardtotti(m): 10:08pm On Dec 02, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Please, is that the cave those people are looking at on the floor and pointing to?

As in I don't understand! There is nothing wrong with the road I'm seeing in that picture.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by CoronaVirusPro: 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
The contractor will be held responsible!

It's not a big deal!

Faults are bound to arise after completions.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by decatalyst(m): 10:10pm On Dec 02, 2023
These guys just keep wasting resources on elephant projects.

They will "award" the repair soon.

4 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:21pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nightwolf1 nwa abakaleke where are you

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:23pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:
Nightwolf1 nwa abakaleke where are you

Onye oshi ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:24pm On Dec 02, 2023
Good boy you dey listen to my call. Now let’s make this thread to trend . Nwa abakaleke hahaha

Nightwolf1:

Onye oshi ewu gambia.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by tommy589(m): 10:25pm On Dec 02, 2023
Not a single commercial flight after commissioning,Imagine the jobs to be created if 1/10 of this project billions was extended as loans to artisans,traders and farmers.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:26pm On Dec 02, 2023
tommy589:
Not a single commercial flight after commissioning,Imagine the jobs to be created if 1/10 of this project billions was extended as loans to artisans,traders and farmers.

Nightwolf1 nwa abakaleke come and fight for your useless backward worthless ebonyi state
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:28pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

Nightwolf1 nwa abakaleke come and fight for your useless backward worthless ebonyi state

Ya father died an ogwu ego, you killed ya mum for ogwu ego. You go follow die for ogwu ego πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:29pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

Bastard thief.🀣🀣🀣
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:30pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nightwolf1 nwa abakaleke come and fight for your useless backward worthless ebonyi state. You go see shege . Next time you go choose your fight aright hahaha

Nightwolf1:

Ya father an ogwu ego, you killed ya mum for ogwu ego. You go follow die for ogwu eg

Ebonyi is a cursed useless worthless state full of illiterates and miscreants
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:31pm On Dec 02, 2023

Nightwolf1:

Bastard thief

Hahahaha
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Nightwolf1 oya nah hahaha
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by securitywatch50: 10:32pm On Dec 02, 2023
Hmmm, if that 35 billion was used for rural development throughout the state and human resource development he would have removed some of the youths out of the street.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
securitywatch50:
Hmmm, if that 35 billion was used for rural development throughout the state and human resource development he would have removed some of the youths out of the street.

Nightwolf1 counter him hahaha

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:34pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:
Nightwolf1 oya nah hahaha

Keep squirming like a squirrel. Ritualism no be handiwork. Homeless bastard. After killing your entire household, you could only afford a 2001 Toyota Camry.. Aturu ohia with an IQ of an electrocuted pangolin. Your dead groundfather was a ritualist, your dead uncles are bunch of ritualists. The number of mad people @ head bridge osha is a testament of ritualism. @ people's club, all the millionaires are dead. It sucks to come from Anambra. You are the ones giving the Igbos bad names. Suck on it dolt. Empty vagabond.

Bring it on.. You thought I'm one of those Igbo guys you constantly chastise on nairaland and they would eventually run away? You have encountered a dogged fighter.

If you run from this fight, make amadioha strike you dead. Anuofia.πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:36pm On Dec 02, 2023
See long essay, it is painful for you

Abakaleke people are awusa of igboland. Ebonyi people are miscreant you know ebonyi is a useless backward state full of illiterates and miscreants. See ebonyi people slaving in Anambra like donkeys . No wonder you cursed backward useless creatures think that making wealth is by ritual. Bunch of illiterates

E Dey bother you that’s why you are crying hahaha

M

Cry more for me so that I will keep tormenting you hahaha

Hahahaha

Ebonyi will trend by force. Na me and you hahaha

Nightwolf1:

Keep squirming like a squirrel. Ritualism no be handiwork. Homeless bastard. After killing your entire household, you could only afford a 2001 Toyota Camry.. Aturu ohia with an IQ of an electrocuted pangolin. Your dead groundfather was a ritualist, your dead uncles are bunch of ritualists. The number of mad people @ head bridge osha is a testament of ritualism. @ people's club, all the millionaires are dead. It sucks to come from Anambra. You are the ones giving the Igbos bad names. Suck on it dolt. Empty vagabond.Bring it on.. You thought I'm one of those Igbo guys you constantly chastise on nairaland and they would eventually run away? You have encountered a dogged fighter.
If you run from this fight, make amadioha strike you dead. Anuofia.
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:39pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

Nightwolf1 counter him hahaha

You are begging me to counter someone.. grin grin

It seems you are running out of steam. You are better off hydrating yourself with your saline nasal drops, you flagellated water-side puppy. grin grin
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:40pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

Abakaleke people are awusa of igboland. Ebonyi people are miscreant you know ebonyi is a useless backward state full of illiterates and miscreants. See ebonyi people slaving in Anambra like donkeys . No wonder you cursed backward useless creatures think that making wealth is by ritual. Bunch of illiterates

M

Hahahaha

The essay go choke you to death. πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:41pm On Dec 02, 2023

M

Hahahaha

Nightwolf1:

You are begging me to counter someone..

It seems you are running out of steam. You are better off hydrating yourself with your saline nasal drops, you flagellated water-side puppy. D
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by LikeAking: 10:42pm On Dec 02, 2023
When we said Umahi was doing nonesense, some of you surportted him..

Our mumu don do..
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by SpaceTour: 10:44pm On Dec 02, 2023
LikeAking:
When we said Umahi was doing nonesense, some of you surportted him..

Our mumu don do..

Nightwolf1
Re: Ebonyi Airport Runway Caves In Despite Not In Use: Pictures by Nightwolf1: 10:45pm On Dec 02, 2023
SpaceTour:

M

Hahahaha

Open another thread with your alternate moniker and tag me. That's the job I gave you.🀣

Your father died an ogwu ego, your uncles died in ogwu ego, you killed your mum for ogwu ego and you going to die in ogwu ego. cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lawmakers Budget Fresh N30 Billion For National Assembly Renovation / Northern Youths Burn Nigerian Flag, Lament Northerners Feeding On Leaves Under T / Kalu: I Spoke With Yaradua Days After They Said He Died: Rumour Worse Than Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.