Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,515 members, 7,850,778 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

What I Experienced In The Morning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What I Experienced In The Morning (117 Views)

I Experienced Something Strange Yesterday Midnight! / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Pastor Adeboye: Taking Holy Communion In The Morning Is Wrong, At Night Is Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Experienced In The Morning by lekzytaker(m): 12:01am On Dec 03, 2023
I woke up early morning and I was praying in tongues. After a while I was pressed,so I decided to go and ease myself outside. It was in the early hours of the day. So as I was easing myself; suddenly I just saw something that looked like a moon and it casted my shadow on the ground. it felt like I was dreaming so I quickly shook my head then the whole thing vanished. And I looked up the sky there was no moon. Infant it was day break. What I sensed was very short. But it was real. Can anyone explain what really happened or the significance of that? . Though I have been praying in tongues much lately. Like 2hrs or 1hr ..
Re: What I Experienced In The Morning by IkeIgboNiile(m): 6:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Did you have your dinner before going to bed?

2 Likes

Re: What I Experienced In The Morning by AntiChristian: 7:18am On Dec 03, 2023
grin

Better go and eat! You are beginning to see things!
Visit the clinic!

Don't wait till it gets to the next stage!

2 Likes

Re: What I Experienced In The Morning by ReacherSaidNoth: 7:25am On Dec 03, 2023
Eat and take your meds.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Kinds Of Audience Of The GOSPEL / Jehovah's Witnesses Have Never Been Against Men Wearing Beards / Atheism Is Irrational And Self Refuting, Atheists Are Idiots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.