Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal (447 Views)

International Conference Center, Venue For The Accreditation Of APC Delegates / Card Readers Transmit Accreditation Data And Not Voting Data - INEC / Osun: INEC Removed 4,387 Votes From Our Ballots – PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by BluntCrazeMan: 4:46am On Dec 03, 2023
Breaking:
INEC has pulled down the “BVAS Accreditation Numbers” for the Kogi, Imo and Bayelsa Elections from the IREV-Portal..

But We Still Have The Numbers.

For whatever reasons, the INEC had switched off the vital data of the “BVAS Accreditation” Numbers from public view, which it had earlier published on its IREV-Portal.!!

I really don't know why the INEC is badly tampering with the IREV-Portal.

The Electoral-Act amendment should make it compulsory for the INEC Not to tamper with any material or websites which were used for the purposes of Election.

These Post-Election tampering is becoming too much.

See The link to the INEC’s IREV-Portal Below
https://inecelectionresults.ng

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by BluntCrazeMan: 4:47am On Dec 03, 2023
I still strongly maintain that the Nigerian Constitution And All the other Nigerian Laws, (Including The Electoral-Act-2022) are All filled with WEAK Non-Enforceable and Unenforceable Laws..
And that is the major reason why the Nigerian Institutions which are supposed to be governed by these laws (and also including the Nigerian Judges too) are all finding it very easy to throw these weak LAWS into the Dustbin”
🗑️ 🗑️

If you like, you can come and be telling me that “The Nigerian Laws are not weak, that there is Nothing wrong with the Nigerian Laws”....
That one is your business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by BluntCrazeMan: 4:56am On Dec 03, 2023
So,,

It means that the INEC-induced “Glitches” (or better-put: INEC-Caused “Glitches”) are now being seen as something very very normal.??

Why are these people Like This??
Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by IVORY2009(m): 5:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Nigerian grin

2 Likes

Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by magoo10(m): 5:46am On Dec 03, 2023
inec as a body is very sick

4 Likes

Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by 1TrippleCee: 5:53am On Dec 03, 2023
Tinubu has destroyed the country completely

2 Likes

Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by BluntCrazeMan: 6:11am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by fnep2smooth(m): 6:22am On Dec 03, 2023
Inec don dey turn to NEPA , they are not reliable. We get long way to go
Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by Kevinjap: 6:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by tesppidd: 7:02am On Dec 03, 2023
Just as Nigeria graduated from manual election to electronic election, we also graduated from manual rigging to electronic rigging.
Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by Lovemeharder(f): 7:08am On Dec 03, 2023
Something is really wrong with that Inec.
Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by BluntCrazeMan: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:
I still strongly maintain that the Nigerian Constitution And All the other Nigerian Laws, (Including The Electoral-Act-2022) are All filled with WEAK Non-Enforceable and Unenforceable Laws..
And that is the major reason why the Nigerian Institutions which are supposed to be governed by these laws (and also including the Nigerian Judges too) are all finding it very easy to throw these weak LAWS into the Dustbin”
🗑️ 🗑️

If you like, you can come and be telling me that “The Nigerian Laws are not weak, that there is Nothing wrong with the Nigerian Laws”....
That one is your business.

Brendaniel..

They will never post threads like this one too to the front-page.

Because this thread is a biigg indictment on all of the things they think they are defending.
Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by BluntCrazeMan: 5:11pm On Dec 03, 2023
Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by Brendaniel: 9:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
BluntCrazeMan:

Brendaniel..

They will never post threads like this one too to the front-page.

Because this thread is a biigg indictment on all of the things they think they are defending.

As for elections, I've removed mind from it in Nigeria, as long as Tinubu is the president, the reason is because I have seen his style of handling elections from Lagos since 1999, he is a very wicked human being, as for 2027 I don't think I will support any candidate going for election except the person is preparing for a war or coup.

Tinubu is not democratic, he only uses democracy as a camouflage for his tyranny, once he notices deceit isn't working for him, he uses terror like the last Lagos election and when he notices terror won't work for him he will try and bribe his way like he did in the presidential or combine both tactics...

Tinubu isn't democratic...

2 Likes

Re: Another INEC Glitch: INEC Removed The “Accreditation Data” From The IREV-portal by BluntCrazeMan: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2023
Lalasticlala, Seun, Nlfpmod

(1) (Reply)

How Richest Igbo Woman Brought Together The High And Mighty In Nigeria's Politi / Anyone Culpable Of Kaduna Village Bombing Will Be Punished – Tinubu / Rivers: Supreme Court Dismisses Apm’s Appeal, Reserves Judgment On Apc’s Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.