Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,888 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:25 AM

Diddy Sexual Abused Case And Its Trend From R. Kelly, Jeffery Epstein Eta'al - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Diddy Sexual Abused Case And Its Trend From R. Kelly, Jeffery Epstein Eta'al (240 Views)

"I Was Sexually Abused By Older Women As A Child And Now I'm Gay" / 8-Year-Old Girl Sexually Abused By Pharmacist In Anambra (Photos) / My Blood Sister Abused Me For 7 Years - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diddy Sexual Abused Case And Its Trend From R. Kelly, Jeffery Epstein Eta'al by Willokafor(m): 7:11am On Dec 03, 2023
What was Diddy accused of in the lawsuit?Jeffrey Epstein
The lawsuit alleges several instances of abuse committed by Diddy, including rape, battery, and forced sex acts with male sex workers. In the filing, Cassie depicts the mogul, head of her former label and then–romantic partner, as a textbook abuser — luring her into what she first perceived as a fatherly, protective relationship, only to find herself in an unequal, and violent, sexual relationship. Diddy successfully kept her under his thumb through his alleged intimidation tactics, which consisted of blowing up a man’s car, dangling a friend over a 17th-floor balcony, and asking her to carry his gun in her purse. She never went to the police out of fear that it “would merely give Mr. Combs another excuse to hurt her.” Diddy denied the allegations.
Source;
https://www.vulture.com/article/cassie-diddy-lawsuit-settlement.html

(1) (Reply)

Shame Of A Nation! Suspected Smuggler Threatens To Kill Custom Officer For Seiz / Drama Between A VIO Officer And A Truck Driver Trying To Evade Arrest. Video / Police Arrest Gunman, Recover AK-47 Rifle In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.