Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,062 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex (30465 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by StraightGaay: 10:15am On Dec 03, 2023
Antoeni:
Give Up One
Omor

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 10:15am On Dec 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

True... After the sex loses its appeal (and it always does), what next?!!! You divorce the woman and abandon the marriage?!!

Why complicate your life over something merely physical and temporary?!!
Oya be doing pay as you go and enter into hands of strange women. I v updated my post. Go back and read it.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by AfroKnight: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2023
The end justifies the means

They say you should come out plain to tell them you want sex. But if you do, they’ll get offended and reject you. What’s the man to do?

You see him as nothing but a money bag but you are offended if he in turn sees you as nothing but a fun bag?

Abeg free the guy.

At least, for a while, you were happy about being a bride-to-be. Hold on to that happy memory and move on.

All is fair.

6 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Lexusgs430: 10:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Why discard the masterkey.......😁🤣
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 10:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Trimjos:

Its actually quite funny seeing a headslamming mohammedian terrorist and child fvcker calling someone else a terrorist grin grin
Oloriburuku ni bobo yen. I ll nuke him now!
AntiChristian, don't you v shame?
Must you disgrace muslims here?
Lukgaf, Rashduct4luv, come and carry ya pikin called AntiChristian o!
I ll nuke him o!
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Cruise777: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2023
Sex is overrated

Why promise marriage and decieve
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Angelfrost(m): 10:18am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Oya be doing pay as you go and enter into hands of strange women. I v updated my post. Go back and read it.

Not me... I'm happily married. cheesy

If sex na wetin dey hungry man, how many marriages will he get into just to practice legal sex?!!

Maybe, just maybe, the man needs to work on his sexual health and shun lust... Sex nor be food abeg.

Marriage should be for several top reasons not just as an avenue for sexual gratification only.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Omoluabi16(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2023
Wow. I really love this message.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 10:20am On Dec 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Not me... I'm happily married. cheesy

If sex na wetin dey hungry man, how many marriages will he get into just to practice legal sex?!!

Maybe, just maybe, the man needs to work on his sexual health and shun lust... Sex nor be food abeg.

Marriage should be for several top reasons not just as an avenue for sexual gratification only.
I disagree with you. If you think you are right, be living with ya wife without sex!
Sex was created for pleasure and procreation and it's in marriage it can happen without much drama.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by rapheal5(m): 10:21am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

Ori e buru.
It dey ya own body more.
No be una dey kidnap infants dey marry them?
Ya prophet wey dey fûck toto of underage girl, isn't he supposed to be arrested back then?
His case is still open o for one station for Arabia. His fans & family members suppose be arrested. Especially you.
Go to the nearest police station & report yaself!
Do you have the evidence that there's a case file for our moha... give me the link...
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Snitch24(m): 10:25am On Dec 03, 2023
Interesting15:

By Sunday Akanni

I've been writing about certain tricks players use in getting women to bed. Today, let's examine The Marriage Trick

These players are aware that many ladies are desperate to get married and that they would do anything for it to come to pass. So, they positioned themselves to make the lady believe they have a long-term purpose and plan for their relationship, and that it will end with marriage. Some of them don't even mind introducing her to their family and friends (and vice versa) just to make her rest assured that they are serious. Then, they employ all manner of tactics to make the lady sleep with them, and he breaks her heart by breaking the relationship afterward.

My Counsel: In this part of the world, society has configured the minds of ladies to feel worried and inadequate if they are not in a serious relationship that will lead to marriage after they pass a certain stage.

But I want you to know that it is a sin to idolize marriage. When, in your quest for marriage, you go against God's Will, it means you are practicing idolatry, which God hates vehemently. Always remember that marriage was made for humans; not humans for marriage. In other words, you aren't meant to be inadequate simply because you are not married.

Now, I know it is not enough to just say these things without speaking along the lines of positioning yourself to attract and marry God-fearing men who will wed you without defiling the bed. Thankfully, there are still lots of God-fearing men out there who themselves are honoring God with their bodies. These are men who are submitted to the LORD and are serving God in spirit and in truth. These are the type of men you should associate with. Unlike the "bad boys" out there, a born-again Christian won't regard you as a mere tool for bodily pleasure, but will even contribute to your growth in important areas. Like I've said earlier, a sure way to enjoy your marriage is by marrying a genuine born-again Christian, where the foundation of your home is built on Christ. Such a man, who himself is Christ's bride, will know how to please God by treating you as the queen you are meant to be.

It is not enough to say 'I want a God-fearing man'. You must be a God-fearing woman yourself. A born-again Christian will want to marry a child of God like himself, and won't go for a lady that lives carelessly anyhow and do things contrary to God's Will. Hence, to attract a God-fearing born-again Christian man, you must be a genuine child of God too. It is true that God won't give any of His true sons to just any kind of lady that will ruin his sonship. Hence, after committing your life to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you must also be committed to living a life devoid of sin and iniquity, focusing on serving God in spirit and in truth. I can assure you that, God knows how He will connect you with a responsible God-fearing man who will ensure you have a joyful marriage

You reading this right now may be worried that you are getting older and still single (and seeing many of your mates are already married). But, never compromise your purity stance. God is about to do something great in your life if you will continue holding to His Word. Perhaps you keep coming across guys who dumped you because you won't allow them to mess with your body, and you are almost fed up. Well, actually, you are facing those things because the devil already sensed your greatness, and he is doing all he can to hinder you from being the great woman God has destined you to be.

Finally, to get a God-fearing guy easily, then you should constantly be around where they can easily notice you. Imagine a lady saying she wants a God-fearing man, but is always clubbing and partying. Get closer to God, be busy with God's works, attend church services, dress responsibly, etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0U2iJOobbf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

This is old fashioned most girls will willingly want to sleep with you if you're ready to spend
You have no idea how bad things has become and how cheap sex is nowadays

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by abiolamitodun(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Animegirl:
That was how one lied that lovemaking is different from fornication when we're not even married.

Lemme have money first, I will show men shege especially those Christian brothers bloody hypocrite.
Christian brothers have shown this one shege banza

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by plumule(m): 10:33am On Dec 03, 2023
Antoeni:
Give Up One
that emoji at the center
I have given it up

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:36am On Dec 03, 2023
Where do you expect the ladies to see decent men to marry? If every Christian lady decides to wait for a good man, then many ladies would wait till eternity. Go to churches and see what men/pastors are doing. The Moslems are the worst cuz those ones normalize what is seen as bad world over. Marriage is a risk, it all depends on luck or prayers. Lord have mercy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by EmptyGarden(m): 10:37am On Dec 03, 2023
Antoeni:
Give Up One
Most definitely the dark shades cool

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by NBAjunior: 10:37am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No man born of a woman can cross Vanessa using false marriage promises as bait grin.

If you need sex, Open up and be genuine with your intentions. when once you starts with marriage, I know immediately that you're a clown and still a baby in the game and I will play you the game till you become so useless.

I have done that to couples of men, sadly , today they're so useless . They foolishly sold every of their properties just to see Vanessa's pant. Men men men chai grin and today I am the Jezebel cheesy and I agreed totally.

If you are the same person on your profile then you must be a troll grin

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2023
AntiChristian:

Na to kill babies dey biblical!
Isreal and you Zionist Christians are the real terrorists.
Timba gba e mu?
Go to nearest station and report yarself

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Rukkyken71: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2023
Galaticos444:
D way u guys talk about marriage and sex will make u think that's d only thing modern women av to offer.back in those days, marriage is associated with companionship,a woman playing a major roll in helping a man to b successful not jst sex and yes most women back then we're virgins not all dis modern gals that has more than 20 body counts and u are still talking about deceiving a woman into marriage cos of sex undecided.simps everywhere

U took these words right off my mouth
God bless u
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Bridget95(f): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No man born of a woman can cross Vanessa using false marriage promises as bait grin.

If you need sex, Open up and be genuine with your intentions. when once you starts with marriage, I know immediately that you're a clown and still a baby in the game and I will play you the game till you become so useless.

I have done that to couples of men, sadly , today they're so useless . They foolishly sold every of their properties just to see Vanessa's pant. Men men men chai grin and today I am the Jezebel cheesy and I agreed totally.
lad las someone is chopping Vanessa weekly like biscuit.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by emmabest2000(m): 10:43am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

dude calm down

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Dshocker(m): 10:50am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They sold their properties?

Can you please stop with the lies, please.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Honeydenz(f): 10:51am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

You brag too much, you haven't met men who, before they finished spending 5k on you, they have bleeped you, like, countless times? be decieving yourself there. It depends on the individual you're dealing with, you have not meet nothing-goes-for-nothing guys, you think guys still spend foolishly on a girl with hopes to sleep with her? These days relationship is transactional, and yes They still deceive women with marriages promises and succeed since 105BC
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by 4getluv: 10:53am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Once una dey this faceless forum..una go just dey yarn rubbish. Sold indeed Anu

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by 1Sharon(f): 10:56am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

They will soon come and make excuses and say women like to be lied to. They know how to make excuses for their bad behaviour, but when women do the same they say its a lack of accountability.

Any man that promises a woman marraige should follow up with his actions, if he doesn't. Toss him out.

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by jaxxy(m): 10:57am On Dec 03, 2023
Those that want to be decieved by marriage proposal will be decieved by it because they are desperate for marriage than understanding how to have a genuine partner and relationship that develops u in different areas of ur life b4 marriage.

marriage is not an achievement, a good marriage is.

Also marriage is not the end of the road it is a beginning, a continuim and journey.

Lastly married people get divorced some months after the wedding so why are u desperate for marriage? undecided

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by abbasajao(m): 11:00am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Just dey blow lies dey go.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Watoni2T(m): 11:03am On Dec 03, 2023
not a good thing it's deceptive but in many cases the guys are left with no option

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by ThatCEO: 11:05am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

The only thing this tells me is that you are been approached by really low quality people or at least, you choose to highlight the low quality ones. Quality has nothing to do with money or age by the way.

All these rules, one random guy wey put zero effort you go break am for.

3 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Angelfrost(m): 11:07am On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

I disagree with you. If you think you are right, be living with ya wife without sex!
Sex was created for pleasure and procreation and it's in marriage it can happen without much drama.

Lol... You are truly young.

So, you don't know there are couples that go months to years without sex?!!

Bro, sex is a childish and poor reason to rush into marriage... Quote me anywhere.

Haven't you wondered why men and women cheat on their spouses?!? I have heard some caught in the act of cheating say sex with their lawful spouses was no longer "interesting".

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 11:10am On Dec 03, 2023
Angelfrost:

Lol... You are truly young.

So, you don't know there are couples that go months to years without sex?!!

Bro, sex is a childish and poor reason to rush into marriage... Quote me anywhere.

Haven't you wondered why men and women cheat on their spouses?!? I have heard some caught in the act of cheating say sex with their lawful spouses was no longer "interesting".
I gave you street advise. I fit be older than you that you are saying you are still young.
Also, you supported extra marital affairs so why are you telling me there are couples going months or years without sex?

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by EBEk101(m): 11:11am On Dec 03, 2023
That guy has no balls…. Tell her ur mind if nah nack u wan nack
Any guy wey do that shit don’t deserve to be treated with any respect

2 Likes

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by IVORY2009(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

IBIBIO Girl 😮 shocked shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Kneels Down To Welcome Apostle Suleman And Wife At US Airport (Photos) / Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Blesses Two Retired Prostitutes With ₦7m / MFM Fires 50 Pastors For Stealing Church Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.