Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,297 members, 7,829,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex (30501 Views)

I Was Sent Out Of The Church Just Because I Was Wearing An Earring / Should Christian Couples Practise Other Styles Of Sex Apart Frm Conventionastyle / Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Chizigreat(m): 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Why Great People Fall.

Apostle Joshua Selman.

Listen And Remain Blessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5nq6_ZpkuE?si=nV5xE-k5LZnGMvsN

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by siant: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Animegirl:
That was how one lied that lovemaking is different from fornication when we're not even married.

Lemme have money first, I will show men shege especially those Christian brothers bloody hypocrite.
brothers don do you shege
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by TrenchesPreeq(m): 3:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kevineleven:

Did I just hear Army girls, ARMY? ARMY!!, No thank you cry

Na metaphor boss "army OF girls" As in, large number of girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by MrCork: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Interesting15:

By Sunday Akanni

I've been writing about certain tricks players use in getting women to bed. Today, let's examine The Marriage Trick

These players are aware that many ladies are desperate to get married and that they would do anything for it to come to pass. So, they positioned themselves to make the lady believe they have a long-term purpose and plan for their relationship, and that it will end with marriage. Some of them don't even mind introducing her to their family and friends (and vice versa) just to make her rest assured that they are serious. Then, they employ all manner of tactics to make the lady sleep with them, and he breaks her heart by breaking the relationship afterward.

My Counsel: In this part of the world, society has configured the minds of ladies to feel worried and inadequate if they are not in a serious relationship that will lead to marriage after they pass a certain stage.

But I want you to know that it is a sin to idolize marriage. When, in your quest for marriage, you go against God's Will, it means you are practicing idolatry, which God hates vehemently. Always remember that marriage was made for humans; not humans for marriage. In other words, you aren't meant to be inadequate simply because you are not married.

Now, I know it is not enough to just say these things without speaking along the lines of positioning yourself to attract and marry God-fearing men who will wed you without defiling the bed. Thankfully, there are still lots of God-fearing men out there who themselves are honoring God with their bodies. These are men who are submitted to the LORD and are serving God in spirit and in truth. These are the type of men you should associate with. Unlike the "bad boys" out there, a born-again Christian won't regard you as a mere tool for bodily pleasure, but will even contribute to your growth in important areas. Like I've said earlier, a sure way to enjoy your marriage is by marrying a genuine born-again Christian, where the foundation of your home is built on Christ. Such a man, who himself is Christ's bride, will know how to please God by treating you as the queen you are meant to be.

It is not enough to say 'I want a God-fearing man'. You must be a God-fearing woman yourself. A born-again Christian will want to marry a child of God like himself, and won't go for a lady that lives carelessly anyhow and do things contrary to God's Will. Hence, to attract a God-fearing born-again Christian man, you must be a genuine child of God too. It is true that God won't give any of His true sons to just any kind of lady that will ruin his sonship. Hence, after committing your life to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you must also be committed to living a life devoid of sin and iniquity, focusing on serving God in spirit and in truth. I can assure you that, God knows how He will connect you with a responsible God-fearing man who will ensure you have a joyful marriage

You reading this right now may be worried that you are getting older and still single (and seeing many of your mates are already married). But, never compromise your purity stance. God is about to do something great in your life if you will continue holding to His Word. Perhaps you keep coming across guys who dumped you because you won't allow them to mess with your body, and you are almost fed up. Well, actually, you are facing those things because the devil already sensed your greatness, and he is doing all he can to hinder you from being the great woman God has destined you to be.

Finally, to get a God-fearing guy easily, then you should constantly be around where they can easily notice you. Imagine a lady saying she wants a God-fearing man, but is always clubbing and partying. Get closer to God, be busy with God's works, attend church services, dress responsibly, etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0U2iJOobbf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

angry
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Nebes: 3:18pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dupalmer:
Ladies pls listen. Many men are not bold enough to tell you whether you pussy is sweet or not.
The truth is that some pussies are not sweet enough to KEEP. So it will seem the guy used and dumped you. Your beauty might be good enough to be used for showcase but he isn't fulfilled inside.

Some babes are beautiful but their kitten are just there in fact it doesn't get the guys excited enough to keep permanently.

Some babes are damn ugly but their below is honey and sugar combined.

You will see a wh0re mongering girl who isn't even pretty let alone beautiful but men will be spending to get her attention.

You see those wet pussies that grip and breathe during intercourse coupled with protruding clit and responsive clit (not necessarily over big). They are very addictive type of poocy. Hmmmm some men can die on top of it.
If they see such they will marry her within weeks and pamper her like a baby whether she's fine or not.

These types of poocy don't keep any man:
Poocy without clits, dry Poocy, smelly, loose poocy and unsightly discharges poocy.

Theoretically most men tell you don't marry for sex but in reality sex play a great role in choosing a life partner.

I would have loved to argue with you and call you a liar for this your comment. But in all honesty, you have a point.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by MrCork: 3:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Interesting15:

By Sunday Akanni

I've been writing about certain tricks players use in getting women to bed. Today, let's examine The Marriage Trick

These players are aware that many ladies are desperate to get married and that they would do anything for it to come to pass. So, they positioned themselves to make the lady believe they have a long-term purpose and plan for their relationship, and that it will end with marriage. Some of them don't even mind introducing her to their family and friends (and vice versa) just to make her rest assured that they are serious. Then, they employ all manner of tactics to make the lady sleep with them, and he breaks her heart by breaking the relationship afterward.

My Counsel: In this part of the world, society has configured the minds of ladies to feel worried and inadequate if they are not in a serious relationship that will lead to marriage after they pass a certain stage.

But I want you to know that it is a sin to idolize marriage. When, in your quest for marriage, you go against God's Will, it means you are practicing idolatry, which God hates vehemently. Always remember that marriage was made for humans; not humans for marriage. In other words, you aren't meant to be inadequate simply because you are not married.

Now, I know it is not enough to just say these things without speaking along the lines of positioning yourself to attract and marry God-fearing men who will wed you without defiling the bed. Thankfully, there are still lots of God-fearing men out there who themselves are honoring God with their bodies. These are men who are submitted to the LORD and are serving God in spirit and in truth. These are the type of men you should associate with. Unlike the "bad boys" out there, a born-again Christian won't regard you as a mere tool for bodily pleasure, but will even contribute to your growth in important areas. Like I've said earlier, a sure way to enjoy your marriage is by marrying a genuine born-again Christian, where the foundation of your home is built on Christ. Such a man, who himself is Christ's bride, will know how to please God by treating you as the queen you are meant to be.

It is not enough to say 'I want a God-fearing man'. You must be a God-fearing woman yourself. A born-again Christian will want to marry a child of God like himself, and won't go for a lady that lives carelessly anyhow and do things contrary to God's Will. Hence, to attract a God-fearing born-again Christian man, you must be a genuine child of God too. It is true that God won't give any of His true sons to just any kind of lady that will ruin his sonship. Hence, after committing your life to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you must also be committed to living a life devoid of sin and iniquity, focusing on serving God in spirit and in truth. I can assure you that, God knows how He will connect you with a responsible God-fearing man who will ensure you have a joyful marriage

You reading this right now may be worried that you are getting older and still single (and seeing many of your mates are already married). But, never compromise your purity stance. God is about to do something great in your life if you will continue holding to His Word. Perhaps you keep coming across guys who dumped you because you won't allow them to mess with your body, and you are almost fed up. Well, actually, you are facing those things because the devil already sensed your greatness, and he is doing all he can to hinder you from being the great woman God has destined you to be.

Finally, to get a God-fearing guy easily, then you should constantly be around where they can easily notice you. Imagine a lady saying she wants a God-fearing man, but is always clubbing and partying. Get closer to God, be busy with God's works, attend church services, dress responsibly, etc.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0U2iJOobbf/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

...brother...dats the only way to fukk babe for freee sir..u lie to them or ellse they will sharge u between 7k to 50k for 2minute pucccci. all men use this tecknik everyday sir!!!(no oofencse) angry
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by LawrencePatrica: 3:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Padipadi:

It's actually dubious and fraudulent for some guys to do that. If you wan fûck, be patient. Marry the girl first & open bulala on her for life. To fûck sef dey taya married people nowadays cos of stress!
E ye lu awon omolomo ni jibiti obo and you won't marry them. Eyin naa a bimo obinrin o!
You sef go born females, stop promising girls marriage in order to fûck them! There's karma!

And if it's toto that's hungrying you, go meet olosho, hook up or any pay as you go vendor!

Naa me go first Bleep am? What about all the dicks she's been fucking heavily?
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 3:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
LawrencePatrica:

Naa me go first fûck am? What about all the dicks she's been fûcking heavily?
What if she's indeed a virgin?
If you are the first to fûck her, will you marry her. Be calming down. This is for those doing 419 on toto. If you want to own a toto, own it legally. No use fraud fûck. Better still patronize love vendors.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Emma1Oj(m): 3:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Animegirl:
That was how one lied that lovemaking is different from fornication when we're not even married.

Lemme have money first, I will show men shege especially those Christian brothers bloody hypocrite.
My dear church na the wrongest place to look for suitor. The level of pretends and deception in church is superb. I rather date a street, club, compound, colleagues dan church pple.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Karlifate: 4:12pm On Dec 03, 2023
Animegirl:

LMAO! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Karlifate: 4:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dupalmer:
Ladies pls listen. Many men are not bold enough to tell you whether you pussy is sweet or not.
The truth is that some pussies are not sweet enough to KEEP. So it will seem the guy used and dumped you. Your beauty might be good enough to be used for showcase but he isn't fulfilled inside.

Some babes are beautiful but their kitten are just there in fact it doesn't get the guys excited enough to keep permanently.

Some babes are damn ugly but their below is honey and sugar combined.

You will see a wh0re mongering girl who isn't even pretty let alone beautiful but men will be spending to get her attention.

You see those wet pussies that grip and breathe during intercourse coupled with protruding clit and responsive clit (not necessarily over big). They are very addictive type of poocy. Hmmmm some men can die on top of it.
If they see such they will marry her within weeks and pamper her like a baby whether she's fine or not.

These types of poocy don't keep any man:
Poocy without clits, dry Poocy, smelly, loose poocy and unsightly discharges poocy.

Theoretically most men tell you don't marry for sex but in reality sex play a great role in choosing a life partner.

cheesy
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Karlifate: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
AfroKnight:
The end justifies the means

They say you should come out plain to tell them you want sex. But if you do, they’ll get offended and reject you. What’s the man to do?

You see him as nothing but a money bag but you are offended if he in turn sees you as nothing but a fun bag?

Abeg free the guy.

At least, for a while, you were happy about being a bride-to-be. Hold on to that happy memory and move on.

All is fair.

No mind them. cheesy

They'll say they want to hear the "truth", yet get offended by that same "truth". grin

No be juju be dat.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Karlifate: 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
LilMissFavvy:
Where do you expect the ladies to see decent men to marry? If every Christian lady decides to wait for a good man, then many ladies would wait till eternity. Go to churches and see what men/pastors are doing. The Moslems are the worst cuz those ones normalize what is seen as bad world over. Marriage is a risk, it all depends on luck or prayers. Lord have mercy!

LMAO! 😂😂
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by nwakibe: 4:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
A man who promised a woman marriage in order to Bleep her even tried. For my side, na indomie them dey promise them o. Sometimes, no promise at all.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Karlifate: 4:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Any guy that picks annoyance anytime a girl says no sex should be seen as a fraudster in any relationship by every sensible girl. He's just looking for the opportunity to defraud her body and dump her and begins to run her down after he's had his way. When he buys or showers you with gifts, be cautious because he will use it as a point of reference and proof of his love for you, anytime you refuse him sex. Keep such gifts for the day he'd utter such a statement and throw the gift at him and call off the relationship thereafter.

No guy would want to start having sex with you before marriage, if truly he loves you. He'd definitely wait because it's a lifelong enjoyment...so, why the hurry?

These greedy gals will just laugh at your advice and continue with what they intend to do. cheesy
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Mayeldah(m): 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No man born of a woman can cross Vanessa using false marriage promises as bait grin.

If you need sex, Open up and be genuine with your intentions. when once you starts with marriage, I know immediately that you're a clown and still a baby in the game and I will play you the game till you become so useless.

I have done that to couples of men, sadly , today they're so useless . They foolishly sold every of their properties just to see Vanessa's pant. Men men men chai grin and today I am the Jezebel cheesy and I agreed totally.

Queen of the coast welldone

The man eating the honeypot conquered you already, he may leave tomorrow having eaten to his fill
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Karlifate: 4:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sammy5413:
When a girl promises you sex just because of money

Counter-thread loading...

grin cheesy
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by blackgold2018(m): 6:50pm On Dec 03, 2023
Animegirl:

You're just a foolish person.
no I’m not.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Kevineleven(m): 7:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
TrenchesPreeq:

Na metaphor boss "army OF girls" As in, large number of girls
Ok, I get it, because me dey fear military women o, imagine telling her say you no do again, na that dey your problem go start.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Animegirl(f): 7:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
Demayour:

If you have a mindset to meet real people, you have to be real too. And then the grace you mentioned can work.

True talk.

1 Like

Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by AfroKnight: 9:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
Goalminded1:

When they'll reject you for telling them the truth is only (or mostly) when you don't have money to spend on them occasionally. I've been honest with my intentions back when I was still living that sorta life. You'd be surprised how girls like to get sex just the way you too like to get it. They just have to be sure there's closure. Thy pretend a lot too. But if you're a sharp guy, a smooth talker, a guy who always speaks his mind, then they'll be okay with your expectations (sex).

Some will even be like, " you ehn...hmm... okay. I can cope with that ".
That was what faith told me. One benue chick back then.
Some will be like, ' let me think about it '
Then the next day or two, you'll her a text or phone call from her saying ' what's up... I'm just calling to check on you '
That's just her giving you the greenlight without her directly saying yes to your sexual advances. And the moment you ask her after that call or text to come over, she'll honour the invitation and you will see how she won't stress you in the house when you eventually make your move on her.
They just pretend a lot . I guess it's their nature sometimes. But she needs to be sure you are cool or have cash or tick several of her boxes before the above scenarios i enumerated on can be the same outcome for any guy.

Perhaps you have been meeting women who don’t think you’re worth impressing. Thats why they don’t care what you think of them.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Caseless: 2:31am On Dec 04, 2023
I can never use marriage to lie just to have sex.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by AntiChristian: 7:49am On Dec 04, 2023
Padipadi:

Chai!
I m looking for you o!

Try and throw stones to the market...
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Myer(m): 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
Animegirl:

Technically.,that's actually true.
Sex can be with anyone. but it's different with someone you actually have feelings for.
Sex is physical, love-making is soulish/emotional/mental. And usually leads to soul-ties.

But whether sex or love-making, all should be done within the confines of marriage.
The easiest way to ruin a godly relationship is to get sexually involved before marriage.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Myer(m): 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
MadamVanessa:
shocked

No man born of a woman can cross Vanessa using false marriage promises as bait grin.

If you need sex, Open up and be genuine with your intentions. when once you starts with marriage, I know immediately that you're a clown and still a baby in the game and I will play you the game till you become so useless.

I have done that to couples of men, sadly , today they're so useless . They foolishly sold every of their properties just to see Vanessa's pant. Men men men chai grin and today I am the Jezebel cheesy and I agreed totally.
As seemingly defensive as this is, it is quite demonic. You may need to go for deliverance or simply rededicate your life to Christ.
They may not possess you sexually, but for collecting their gifts with ulterior motives, you're indebted to them.

Jezebel spirit is real. I don't know if that's the actually spirit behind what you described, but take it serious.
Try to stop and live a clean life for some months. If you can't then there's a spirit in control that needs to be cast out of you.
I hope this doesn't scare you but brings you to repentance.

I believe you're going to be useful in God's kingdom, winning souls of men and women by God's Grace and some of your experience.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by NonnyDot(m): 2:25pm On Dec 04, 2023
na to catch madamvanessa, she sabi do grin grin grin tongue
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
AfroKnight:

Perhaps you have been meeting women who don’t think you’re worth impressing. Thats why they don’t care what you think of them.
You clearly did not even understand what I submitted.
Anyways, that's not the case with me. Nah. Every lady I've met has always thought I was worth impressing, and they've shown it. It's my life, so I know what I'm stating here to be the case.
Anyways, your opinion was read. Aiit.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by Padipadi(m): 10:21am On Jan 01
AntiChristian:

Try and throw stones to the market...
Happy new year eeediot!. I v nukes to spray on you.
Re: When A Guy Promised You Marriage Just Because Of Sex by AdisaOwala: 11:05am On Jan 01
MadamVanessa:
shocked

That dirty smelly green pant of yours??

Like seriously?

Lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Killer Tortoise" Found In A Bag Of Rice (Photo) / A Boys Phone Fell In A Sealed Gutter: Happened Yesterday And It Got Me Thinking / "I Had Cancer, Was Given 2 Months To Live, Jesus Healed Me" - Lady (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.