Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,834 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

Yahoo or schooling - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Yahoo or schooling (1128 Views)

If U Have Parents Who Are Well To Do, And Sponsor Ur Schooling.... / Who Takes Over The Schooling Responsibilities When A Lady Student Gets Married? / Is Schooling Abroad Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:14am On Dec 03, 2023
So I'm in 200 level in pharmacy school in one of the federal unis but honestly. Financial problems is weighing so much on me. I can't think straight. Depression, anxiety and worry always close by.

Now there's a childhood friend offering to fly me to where he is. Get me an apartment, iPhone and others to join in his craft. I have been hesitant.

Before I resumed he told me I should make up my mind and why venture into something when I don't have funds to see myself through.

Make money first and I can continue schooling on my terms and as an independent

What are your thoughts?

And please no curse words

Thanks
Re: Yahoo or schooling by IVORY2009(m): 8:16am On Dec 03, 2023
What makes you think he is the into Yahoo?
Re: Yahoo or schooling by slimjohn2k5: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2023
Too good to be true offer is not legit.

Unless u don cut rope
Re: Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:22am On Dec 03, 2023
IVORY2009:
What makes you think he is the into Yahoo?

That's what he does
Re: Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 8:25am On Dec 03, 2023
slimjohn2k5:
Too good to be true offer is not legit.

Unless u don cut rope

Cut rope what does that mean?

He's serious

I was the one that was even hesitant if not I would have been there by now
Re: Yahoo or schooling by Haakeem(m): 8:34am On Dec 03, 2023
LalastiklaIa:

Cut rope what does that mean?

He's serious

I was the one that was even hesitant if not I would have been there by now
Is he a trustworthy friend?
Hope he wouldn't use you for sacrifice?.
If you trust him accept the offer and go make money big time🤝.

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo or schooling by culf: 10:34am On Dec 03, 2023
Nothing good comes easy. Block that guy and continue with your education. Pharmacy is a good course, face front before they drag you into regrets later.

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo or schooling by emperor4love(m): 10:52am On Dec 03, 2023
Which country he want to ask you to come over,plus you don't hv to join as he told you,you can be middle man and been earning percentage there are update currently in Germany Australia nd u.s.a ,u fit chip dem if the have any client from those countries so we share fund but if ur mind dey am, u wan go there, dm,I go give u Contact of my spiritualist, he will do divination and tell you if road is clear before embarking on such journey or not to
Re: Yahoo or schooling by Lance008(m): 12:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
Bro Na lies
Nothing good comes easy
If u go u go know the truth
I wish u the best
Re: Yahoo or schooling by eniolorunfe: 3:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
There is no free lunch anywhere… not even in Freetown. Focus on your studies and look for hustle(s) around your campus. Better to be safe than sorry !

Don’t say you were not warned o… pity your parents, if something bad happens to you, how do you think they will cope? Pharmacy is a good course, it’s only a matter of time everywhere go stew, if you focus and do it well!!!
Re: Yahoo or schooling by ecolime(m): 3:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
How bad is your financial problems?

Are you the one paying your school fees and sponsoring your education 100%?
Re: Yahoo or schooling by CHRISTFUCKER: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
If you can't beat them , join them
Re: Yahoo or schooling by NoToPile: 10:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Reject the offer
Re: Yahoo or schooling by Texcyndy: 11:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Run for your life. Your hesitation is a sign
Re: Yahoo or schooling by LowKeyManny: 12:46am On Dec 04, 2023
LalastiklaIa:
So I'm in 200 level in pharmacy school in one of the federal unis but honestly. Financial problems is weighing so much on me. I can't think straight. Depression, anxiety and worry always close by.

Now there's a childhood friend offering to fly me to where he is. Get me an apartment, iPhone and others to join in his craft. I have been hesitant.

Before I resumed he told me I should make up my mind and why venture into something when I don't have funds to see myself through.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks

Okiemute.

Na sense dem take dey waka.. nor be gidigidi sontin before person use am for you.
Re: Yahoo or schooling by Gadafii: 4:16am On Dec 04, 2023
Tell him to send you the money he intend to buy or get those things for you, and also the for art, you don’t necessarily have to jettison school,that he can tutor you remotely there is no assurance you will make it thru yahoo if you leave school
Re: Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 11:19am On Jan 25
Gadafii:
Tell him to send you the money he intend to buy or get those things for you, and also the for art, you don’t necessarily have to jettison school,that he can tutor you remotely there is no assurance you will make it thru yahoo if you leave school

I will do this but I doubt that dude will release money to me for school undecided
Re: Yahoo or schooling by Nice2023(m): 2:47pm On Jan 25
Pray the day u get there is not the day u would be arrested.

Be careful.

LalastiklaIa:

What are your thoughts?

Thanks
Re: Yahoo or schooling by princemillla(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25
Bro face ur studies. U r even lucky to b in medical field.if I were you, I wil make enquiries what u can do at ur free hour to make money. Struggle to finish..u surely becomes an asset. If u come see chance to japaaa u Don make am
Re: Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:02am On Mar 11
princemillla:
Bro face ur studies. U r even lucky to b in medical field.if I were you, I wil make enquiries what u can do at ur free hour to make money. Struggle to finish..u surely becomes an asset. If u come see chance to japaaa u Don make am

Hmmn
Re: Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:04am On Mar 11
princemillla:

Exactly I get it but what exactly do one do to money enough to sustain living in an expensive city
Re: Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:06am On Mar 11
Nice2023:
Pray the day u get there is not the day u would be arrested.

Be careful.

LoL very funny. In as much as this seems ridiculous. There's a possibility grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:08am On Mar 11
NoToPile:
Reject the offer

If only you understood
Re: Yahoo or schooling by LalastiklaIa(m): 5:09am On Mar 11
ecolime:
How bad is your financial problems?

Are you the one paying your school fees and sponsoring your education 100%?

Not 100%

My financial situation is not that nice. It's in the negative for now

(1) (Reply)

First Child / Is Taking Her Back A Wise Decision? / Is He An Introvert To D Extreme Or Pomposity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.