Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:46 AM

Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! (13458 Views)

Travelling To Isreal / Information On Hw A Nigerian Can Go To Isreal 4 Visitn / Do U Want To Travel To Isreal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 3:09pm On Nov 01, 2011
dale11:

Sorry dalebutt1, you've lost your forum posting privileges.

Reason: You have been auto-banned by the antispam bot. You may be unbanned shortly.
Please DO NOT REPOST: your post is still here, just hidden. So sorry!

grin grin grin grin what a complete joke, I am utterly staggered by that. if that was from a moderator that is very very pathetic I really dont gain anything from posting on NL absolutely nothing. And if this was actually really from the mods they should be bold to come out and say and i would seize to come visit the website. and if not from the mods it probably has to do with  the antispam i was posting a comprehensive information for the op about how to get jobs and work permit.

@ op you could  visit this website for job search . you have more chances in Tel aviv really  http://www.4icj.com/il/

Even with that message from antispam you still nurse the feeling that the Mod might have banned you?

That happens to almost everybody here when you copy material from any other website and paste here, the antispam  will suspend ur account temporarily.

You are really an annoying little brat, get over urself.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 01, 2011
Olodostein:

@OP

I know friends who have lived in Israel. Some left for Europe and Japan after working for months.  There is work in Israel and you can earn like $2000 per month-manual job- according to what my friends earned. They worked in factories and other workshops. Some were even paid $1700 washing dishes. Cost of living is cheaper than in western countries.

Since you have a 3 months tourist visa. You are allowed to stay a specific period of time. The Israelis are smart set of people. So you have to be diligent and down to earth in your doings. To get their permit is not always easy because they are very security conscious. If you decide to go, try to find a good Naija guy there - there are many of them there- that can help you with the right source to get some sort of legal papers. I think they issue temporal pass like that, I can't really remember. I do not know where you earned your degree. The Jews are known for their academic prowess. Don't go there and start flaunting your degree. I assume you are very capable in your field, but first study the society and go further from there.

Good luck

@Poster Just follow this advice. when u get there, u will find your way out. it's still far better than the west African country you currently reside.

dalebutt1:

Nobody here is an immigration expert, nobody is a fortune reader nobody here is an immigration solicitor, a bit of common sense and humility would go a long way. op could as well go and job hunt who knows he could find a job in Isreal whereby the employer would be willing to file for his work permit visa, he could be an incountry application or he has to come back to nigeria but then atleast he has secured a job and he could come and apply for his owrk permit. not you lots deterring him from making the move and ushering complete daunting and hopeless advise. I would keep coming back as long as i see any traces of arrogance and pride in any comment on this thread.

This man lost a job and he is finding rough at this time all what you can do is to come and chat total nonsense.

If you wish to work in Israel you must first find secure employment in Israel and ask your prospective employer to apply for a work visa for you there.

Embassy contact information:

Good point
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dale11: 3:23pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ justwise i really didnt find your comment offensive i find it funny actually, I dont mean to come all out at you I am a respectful person and I believe in constructive dialogue. but i hate it when people come out to give opinions which are nonsensical. we can always give opinions without being rude.

@ faakay you short and supportive opinion is welcomed its better to be short and helpful than being long and unreasonable
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 3:40pm On Nov 01, 2011

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
@justwise

It seems you have this preconceived notion in your approach, hence your quick conclusion.  What do you mean by "bitter truth"? This is an adult who came on a forum with an already issued visa to seek information about the prons and cons of his intended destination.  No one is pushing him into anything. He was simply given a fairly objective advice. It is left for him to draw conclusions and make up his mind. Although Vcjustice may have the best in mind for the OP but  one don't have to sit behind a computer and assume they know about every country and immigration affairs. To the extent of saying to an adult, "Don't disappoint me".  What is the likely outcome? Are they in charge of his destiny? Let them stick to  what they know instead of imposing. Mind you, the life you are living is a risk of its own. It is borrowed and not guaranteed. If  Thomas Edison didn't risk testing his theory 1000 times, you wouldn't be enjoying the electricity today. "JustWise" you can make your point without exaggeration.  Also be mindful of your choice of words. I assumed you knew better.

@juzme

Well, the OP knows what to expect on the ground in terms of immigration issues. He just needed more tangible information about Israel.  In Israel, they give you a temporal pass sometimes with the help of a Lawyer and expect you to work and go afterward. Nothing like long term permit.  They are very cautious of that. You people are telling him to apply for "European student visa", as if you will pay his fees.  Let me tell you, there are more chances to get a job within a short time that pays well- say 50 shekel per day- in Israel than in western countries. I know people who have lived there, worked and went back to Nigeria to start businesses or moved to other countries. It is very hard to get their permit. They give you a temporary pass to allow you to move around and work to support yourself.  If there were no jobs in Israel, they won't be risking and allowing Palestinians on a daily basis to cross over to work despite their hostilities.

During my football trials in Tanta(Egypt), which is not far from Mount Sinai. I got acquainted with many Naijans who went through the back door. Many who met good Naijans across succeeded and adapted well with good paying jobs. While others were unfortunate and ended up in Asylum centers. They were treated well- Israelis are humane- and opted to be sent back to Naija. I am not an expert neither am I a novice on travel issues.  I embarked on my first trip at age 16 to Belarus to play for a league but unfortunately it didn't work out and I ended up in class room studying.After sometime, I didn't like the environment, came back to Naija and relocated. I have been around Europe. I know how hard it is for illegal immigrants. I won't intentionally deceive anyone . But you have to understand that all countries are not the same and that everyone is different.

@OP

Weigh your options. You have your own mind. Draw your own conclusions. If you finally decide to go further, check the possibility of converting your visa to a student visa when you get there. There are theological institute in Israel run by Messianic Jews or other cheap vocational technikons. There universities can be pretty expensive unless you have got the money. Study the society,the people, their cultures and way of life and environments and stay out of trouble. They have a very sophisticated and security systems.  Associate with good Naijans in places like Tel Aviv, Haifa and other commercial/industrialized areas that will put you through and show you how to apply for jobs.  And finally, have Plan B in case of necessity. Your destiny is in your hands, do not let anyone tell you otherwise and be prayerful.  God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 3:53pm On Nov 01, 2011
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ Olodostein. Now you get it, thats what am talking about,  maybe some people would bring down their pride no one or cannot live or hasnt lived in Europe for Goodness sake I wasnt gona make any comments to thread if everything was going in order but i just cant fathom it that comment dont dissapoint thats really absurd and someone talking about pastor pfffff I would  stick out for the OP even as i  dont know him.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
@dalebutt1

The arrogance and pride displayed on here by some folks can be very frustrating. If they know "so much", they should be working for the Interpol Instead of perambulating on NL trying to put everyone down who counter their fuzzy logic. I suppose they don't know about meaning analysis, hence their subjective analysis.

It is now a common knowledge that if you disagree with some set of individuals on Travel section, they collide to have you Banned. Some good intentioned members have complained about this. It is not surprising, because they are now "Oga Mod" dictating and being utterly opinionated, yet they castigate dictators. Not knowing that they themselves are going from being unconscious dictators to conscious dictators. Seun ought to look into this. It is very unfair. They are abusing the privilege and acting like the Boogeyman.

This is a democratic forum. If you disagree. Counter the argument with sound logic and facts. Be civil and lay low narcissist. You are not God.

Nuff said! Outta here. Jeez, I need some chilled beer.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
Olodostein:

@justwise

It seems you have this preconceived notion in your approach, hence your quick conclusion.  What do you mean by "bitter truth"? This is an adult who came on a forum with an already issued visa to seek information about the prons and cons of his intended destination.  No one is pushing him into anything. He was simply given a fairly objective advice. It is left for him to draw conclusions and make up his mind. Although Vcjustice may have the best in mind for the OP but  one don't have to sit behind a computer and assume they know about every country and immigration affairs. To the extent of saying to an adult, "Don't disappoint me".  What is the likely outcome? Are they in charge of his destiny? Let them stick to  what they know instead of imposing. Mind you, the life you are living is a risk of its own. It is borrowed and not guaranteed. If  Thomas Edison didn't risk testing his theory 1000 times, you wouldn't be enjoying the electricity today. "JustWise" you can make your point without exaggeration.  Also be mindful of your choice of words. [/b]I assumed you knew better

[b]Olodostein
i stand by everything i said before about ur comment and everything i'm going to say now.

Where did you get the idea that he will be allowed to work with the temporary  ''pass'' to look after himself? Can you post a link to back that claim up? Do you have any proof that somebody with visitor's visa will be allowed to work in Isreal? This is the point here not, going on about people you saw illegally crossing over to Isreal yrs ago.

Its actually very silly to secure a visa to a particular country before trying to find out about that country and what the visa entitles you.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 4:51pm On Nov 01, 2011
Olodostein:

@dalebutt1

The arrogance and pride displayed on here by some folks can be very frustrating.  If they know "so much", they should be working for the Interpol Instead of perambulating on NL trying to put everyone down who counter their fuzzy logic.  I suppose they don't know about meaning analysis, hence their subjective analysis.

It is now a common knowledge that if you disagree with some set of individuals on Travel section, they collide to have you Banned. Some good intentioned members have complained about this. It is not surprising, because they are now "Oga Mod" dictating and being utterly opinionated, yet they castigate dictators. Not knowing that they themselves are going from being unconscious dictators to conscious dictators. Seun ought to look into this. It is very unfair. They are abusing the privilege and acting like the Boogeyman.

This is a democratic forum. If you disagree. Counter the argument with sound logic and facts. Be civil and lay low narcissist. You are not God.

Nuff said! Outta here.  Jeez, I need some chilled beer.

That coming from you shows how silly you are, i actually thought you could be taken seriously till now. I never abuse my position as a Mod here, no Mod has the privilege to ban any member here, only Seun does, so its completely nonsense for you to make such a foolish comment.

Have i deleted any of your posts here even with all the insults towards me?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 4:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
Oh come on Justwise I know you hate being  such a weasel but no one has promised the OP he would be able to work with a visit in Isreal.  how many times do we have to say this before you finally get the message? I would take the pain to explain to you if you would tell me how many times you need be told damn!

I would stick for this guy and am willing to embarass anyone with haired opinions without a logical ends. the OP needs candid opinion and not discouraging comments.  Again read very well JUSTWISE no one has promised he would be able to work with VISITORS VISA, and where ever you find comment kindly make refrence and let get this particular point over with
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 5:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

Oh come on Justwise I know you hate being  be such a weasel but no one has promised the OP he would be able to work with a visit in Isreal.  how many times do we have to say this before you finally get the message? I would take the pain to explain to you if you would tell me how many times you need be told damn!

I would stick for this guy and am willing to embarass anyone with haired opinions without a logical ends. the OP need candid opinion and not discouraging comments.  Again read very well JUSTWISE no one has promised he would be able to work with VISITORS VISA, and where ever you find comment kindly make refrence and let get this particular point over with

What type of visa is the op holding now?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
Not again justwise, everybody knows the kind of Visa the op has obtained, we are encouraging the op to go and seek employment in Isreal he is an expat for goodness sake, he shouldnt back out from his plan and go and apply for some european countries Student visa thats not guaranteed. and what the probability of getting a job this days in europe with all these finacial turmoil.

Thats what am about and thats what I would keep saying on this thread. any comment thats not deemed appropriate shall be confronted if the poster is sure about the content they should defend it
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by sabbath7th: 5:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
I would stick for this guy and am willing to embarass anyone with haired opinions without a logical ends. the OP need candid opinion and not discouraging comments.  Again read very well JUSTWISE no one has promised he would be able to work with VISITORS VISA, and where ever you find comment kindly make refrence and let get this particular point over with

I don't know what are you talking? The OP's question was how he can convert his visit visa so he can stay in Israel and work and later on move to Canada. He wanted to know that if the advice given to him by his pastor that he can an get an attorney to change his visa status.

No one here told him not to go and visit Israel, he has a visa to go there and if he has necessary funds he may as well visit Israel. Understad that we are just telling him that it will be hard form him to convert his visit visa to work visa in Israel and getting an attorney to do that will not work. In case he works in Israel with his Visit VIsa the he is doing something illegal.

May be you need to go and read the OP original post before accusing everyone who has other point of view as arrogant or show offs.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 5:17pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ sabbath7th
I understand the desperation of the original poster, but what he is about to do is what makes other legitimate travelers find hard to get a visa. I have seen many people here complain about western embassys not granting visas to Nigerians and taking their money, but they fail to realise that people like the OP have build a bad reputation for Nigerians.
I am also concerned about the advice the Pastor gave you, he cannot be a Man of God if he is going to advice you to cheat and tell a lie.

Come on dont weasel if we were to go by your recent comment how was this previous comment meant to answer the OP on how to convert a visit Visa to a work did you answer hypocrite? if you have no point to share dont disgrace yourself and post something meaningful
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

Not again justwise, everybody knows the kind of Visa the op has obtained,  we are encouraging the op to go and seek employment in Isreal he is an expat for goodness sake, he shouldnt back out from his plan and go and apply for some european countries Student visa thats not guaranteed. and what the probability of getting a job this days in europe with all these finacial turmoil.

Thats what am about and thats what I would keep saying on this thread. any comment thats not deemed appropriate shall be confronted if the poster is sure about the content they should defend it

You are encouraging him to go to Isreal to seek employment with which visa?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2011
sabbath7th:

I don't know what are you talking? The OP's question was how he can convert his visit visa so he can stay in Israel and work and later on move to Canada. He wanted to know that if the advice given to him by his pastor that he can an get an attorney to change his visa status.

No one here told him not to go and visit Israel, he has a visa to go there and if he has necessary funds he may as well visit Israel. Understad that we are just telling him that it will be hard form him to convert his visit visa to work visa in Israel and getting an attorney to do that will not work. In case he works in Israel with his Visit VIsa the he is doing something illegal.

May be you need to go and read the OP original post before accusing everyone who has other point of view as arrogant or show offs.

Do you think they even understand what the thread is all about?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

@ sabbath7th
I understand the desperation of the original poster, but what he is about to do is what makes other legitimate travelers find hard to get a visa. I have seen many people here complain about western embassys not granting visas to Nigerians and taking their money, but they fail to realise that people like the OP have build a bad reputation for Nigerians.
I am also concerned about the advice the Pastor gave you, he cannot be a Man of God if he is going to advice you to cheat and tell a lie.

Come on dont weasel if we were to go by your recent comment how was this previous comment meant to answer the OP on how to convert a visit Visa to a work did you answer hypocrite? if you have no point to share dont disgrace yourself and post something meaningful

He is trying to help you understand why the Op started this thread but unfortunately you failed miserably to get it, what a shame.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 5:29pm On Nov 01, 2011
you lots need to get grip. and justwise answer the questions put to you not answering for someone else. leave sabath whater to answer. and for you , common sense hasnt prevailed yet. the op should go to Isreal with his visitors visa, when he gets there he should submit resume to firms. from study Isreal employer like a face to face talk when a prospective employee wants to work with them because they could offer them a job and they might not show up. then if he secured a job he could apply for a work permit he could be an in country application or he has to leave the country but atleast he found a job and he could salvage his life from poverty.

you guyz seems to be half brained damn!! I hate talking to people like this. Visionless unispiring always going for ready made things, they dont challege sickos!!
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2011
dalebutt1:

you lots need to get grip. and justwise answer the questions put to you not answering for someone else. leave sabath whater to answer. and for you , common sense hasnt prevailed yet. the op should go to Isreal with his visitors visa, when he gets there he should submit resume to firms. from study Isreal employer like a face to face talk when a prospective employee wants to work with them because they could offer them a job and they might not show up. then if he secured a job he could apply for a work permit he could be an in country application or he has to leave the country but atleast he found a job and he could salvage his life from poverty.

you guyz seems to be half brained damn!! I hate talking to people like this. Visionless unispiring always going for ready made things, they dont challege sickos!!

grin grin grin grin grin unbelievable. Very clever dalebutt1 grin
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 5:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Op,

The choice is urs, though you shouldn't have applied for that visa without doing ur home work first.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 5:41pm On Nov 01, 2011
Yes you are welcome [b]justwise [/b]you havent done much to counter my last post  other than laugh to delude your incompetence
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Nov 01, 2011
@Justwise

Read my posts. I said I know people who went to IS mostly through the back door- through the desert via mount Sinai without even passports- and many adapted well and found jobs. These are people I met for real during my playing period in Egypt. Although I do not encourage such dangerous journey but these are people eager to survive and won't take No for an answer and they made it through. Those that were unfortunate because they couldn't find their way around Israel or met the wrong people found themselves in Asylum centers. Sometimes the Israelis release them to work because their labor is needed. Some that were still inside opted to be sent back to Naija. They were given free flights and well treated during their time in center. The Israelis are humane, they don't bite.

But here is an educated man going with a passport with visa albeit not working visa as you folks would like. He has more chances to easily assimilate. He is eager to do the right thing to succeed. He has already gotten the visa. If he decides to go, he can rent a cheap hotel first few days and go from there. I am sure he is not stupid enough to travel to anywhere empty handed. Even you can't do that within your own country, how much more another man's country. I spoke with guys in IS. I asked them everything about the country. I am inquisitive to a greater degree. They earned good money and lived comfortably. They told me to risk it and cross the desert and I said no. I prefer to be mobile doing my thing. While I was in Cairo, I know people who got genuine Israeli visas and are still there. I don't need to post personal details here about everything. In fact, I have a friend who is married to an Ethiopian Jew presently. Someone I knew back then just came back last June to establish a business. I don't need to go on and on. Everyone's destiny is not the same. I know of a friend's mother who went as a pilgrim and spent 2years working there before coming back. Please read my posts and try to put words into context.

I don't need to prove anything to you. Because of what I do, I travel around and see first hand experience. I gave you instances of those who went illegally- most were stark illiterate- . If one who went through the back door could adjust and be fine. what about an educated man who is going with a visa and wants to work to achieve his goals? As I said before, he should have Plan B in case of necessity. Try to analyze words please!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will respond to your other post later.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ Olodostein, you are absolutely on point, they do not need that kind of explanation I would only assume its directed to the op hence no point. these lots are talking asif they were born with a silver spoon, this man lost a job i already felt bad enough for him reading his post, you lots talk asif you dont know poverty thus you haired opinions absolutely garbage and unwarranted.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by henry1818(m): 6:39pm On Nov 01, 2011
@dalebutt1 [/b]you are the man grin! You took time to x-ray what I posted here before passing some comments! You have provided the necesaary catalayst for actions! Your arguments are both healthy and rational! God bless you!

@[b]Olodostein
thanks alot for throwing more useful insight about what obtains over there in Israel. I appreciate your response.

@justwise,[/b]i appreciate too your comments. I have paid for a 3 weeks hotel accommodation and feeding in a Guest house in Jerusalem just for a start. This is one of the documents I presented at the embassy before Visa was issued! I know God a way of escape for the unknown.

@[b]juzme
I love your comments too. But come to think of the kind of money involved in paying for tuition fee and all the rest in Europe.
If have not such amount of money with me right now, most likely is Israel wont be an option. cheesy

In all, I appreciate you all for your various comments, with special reference to dalebutt1,

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 7:01pm On Nov 01, 2011
henry1818:

@dalebutt1 [/b]you are the man grin! You took time to x-ray what I posted here before passing some comments! You have provided the necesaary catalayst for actions! Your arguments are both healthy and rational! God bless you!

@[b]Olodostein
thanks alot for throwing more useful insight about what obtains over there in Israel. I appreciate your response.

@[b]justwise,[/b]i appreciate too your comments. [b]I have paid for a 3 weeks hotel accommodation and feeding in  a Guest house in Jerusalem just for a start. This is one of the documents I presented at the embassy before Visa was issued!
I know God a way of escape for the unknown.[/b]

@juzme I love your comments too. But come to think of the kind of  money involved in paying for tuition fee  and all the rest in Europe.
If  have not such amount of money with me right now, most likely is Israel wont be an  option.  cheesy

In all, I  appreciate you all for your various comments, with special reference to dalebutt1,

All the best, experience is the best teacher.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2011
I don't need your approval to be taken seriously. Hardly do I comment on Travel section and just mostly observe. But I have noticed a trend of pride and arrogance here. Although you have not deleted my post, there are a couple of good intentioned guys that were in a rational debate with you here few weeks ago and before they knew it, they couldn't send messages because they had been banned.  You personally threatened that you would enact the ban and carried it out.  He wasn't a pest. He just expressed his views which strongly went against your own. I have read on many occasions about members saying how NL travel section is being monopolized by some goons.

This is an open forum. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Arguments are meant to be countered with sound logic and not stigmatized and deleted or banned. Nevertheless,  I commend your work in scrutinizing and giving the scammers a run for their money.

Just my observation( No hard feelings bro).

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2011
@dalebutt1

You make sense. Sometimes one just need to go extra miles to show some people how baseless and unbalanced their opinions can be. It can be frustrating when one feels like he is reasoning with a wall.

@Henry1010

You are welcome and peace be with you.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2011
Olodostein:

I don't need your approval to be taken seriously. Hardly do I comment on Travel section and just mostly observe. But I have noticed a trend of pride and arrogance here. Although you have not deleted my post, there are a couple of good intentioned guys that were in a rational debate with you here few weeks ago and before they knew it, they couldn't send messages because they had been banned.  You personally threatened that you would enact the ban and carried it out.  He wasn't a pest. He just expressed his views which strongly went against your own. I have read on many occasions about members saying how NL travel section is being monopolized by some goons.

This is an open forum. Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion. Arguments are meant to be countered with sound logic and not stigmatized and deleted or banned. Nevertheless,  I commend your work in scrutinizing and giving the scammers a run for their money.

Just my observation( No hard feelings bro).

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-773651.64.html

The ''good intentioned guy'' you are referring to is Ifecotag, he was not banned because he was arguing with me, he was banned for derailing thread after thread by posting his ant-justwise message and keep pasting it everywhere he sees my post. He followed me around NL and keep pasting the same message, i deleted those in travel section and warned him to stop spamming the whole NL he refused, this went on for more than a day before i reported he to super-Mod and he was banned.

For you to suggest that i ban pple for arguing with me goes to show how unreasonable you are. If you keep spamming the site after several warnings you will be banned.

You don't need to tell some silly lies about me just to gain some support, i never ever get anybody banned for arguing with me and i got the feeling that u are Ifecotag
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by dalebutt1: 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2011
@ Henry1010, you are welcome bro, The Lord is your light and he would guide you all through we are only opinionating. Please be well prepared in prayers every experienced person would know he wont be easy at the start but i tell the struggle times shall pass away only if you are stedfast and not shy away from tough times. I know it wont be straight forward but please hang in and I pray the Lord would not tarry before he brings solutions for you in Isreal. Peace
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 02, 2011
justwise:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-773651.64.html

The ''good intentioned guy'' you are referring to is Ifecotag, he was not banned because he was arguing with me, he was banned for derailing thread after thread by posting his ant-justwise message and keep pasting it everywhere he sees my post. He followed me around NL and keep pasting the same message, i deleted those in travel section and warned him to stop spamming the whole NL he refused, this went on for more than a day before i reported he to super-Mod and he was banned.

For you to suggest that i ban pple for arguing with me goes to show how unreasonable you are. If you keep spamming the site after several warnings you will be banned.

You don't need to tell some silly lies about me  just to gain some support, i never ever get anybody banned for arguing with me and i got the feeling that u are Ifecotag

Bro, I am not him.  Just an observer passing by.   

Peace out.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 8:40am On Nov 02, 2011
Olodostein:

Bro, I am not him.  Just an observer passing by.   

Peace out.

How do you come to know that he was trying to log on to his account only to realise that he has been banned?

The incident you ''know'' so much about happened between 03 and[b] 04th of Oct[/b], but you registered on the 17th of Oct.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: 2018 No Longer Feasible, Fixes New Date For Completion / Dana Airlines’ Pilots Embark On Strike, Disrupt Flights / White British Man Married To Nigerian Woman: Looking To Live In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.