Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,953 members, 7,817,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! (13469 Views)

Travelling To Isreal / Information On Hw A Nigerian Can Go To Isreal 4 Visitn / Do U Want To Travel To Isreal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Vicjustice: 11:15am On Nov 02, 2011
justwise:

How do you come to know that he was trying to log on to his account only to realise that he has been banned?

The incident you ''know'' so much about happened between 03 and[b] 04th of Oct[/b], but you registered on the 17th of Oct.
   But, since you sensed that Olodostein is apparently the same person as Ifecotag, then why bothering explaining the reason he got banned? I suppose he knows what he did.
But why don't you go and join the EFCC in Nigeria, i bet you'd do better there, you have a very good sense of investigation, but one thing, some criminals might want to take your life (that is if you continue to make their lives miserable) Either way, i'm impressed, Justwise.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2011
Vicjustice:

But, since you sensed that Olodostein is apparently the same person as Ifecotag, then why bothering explaining the reason he got banned? [/b]I suppose he knows what he did.
But why don't you go and join the EFCC in Nigeria, i bet you'd do better there, you have a very good sense of investigation, but one thing, some criminals might want to take your life (that is if you continue to make their lives miserable) Either way, i'm impressed, Justwise.

I get your point but the reason why i took the pain to explain it again was because [b]dalebutt1
made similar comment when antspam suspended his ID temporarily, he insinuated that i might have done it, then Olodostein made the same allegation and i wanted to clear that up for pple who doesn't know what happened between me and Ifecotag (Olodostein), his posts gave away the game about his identity really.

Working for EFCC? Nah, don't want to die young.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 03, 2011
justwise:

How do you come to know that he was trying to log on to his account only to realise that he has been banned?

The incident you ''know'' so much about happened between 03 and[b] 04th of Oct[/b], but you registered on the 17th of Oct.

Man, you are just disturbing yourself. I mostly observed. There are tonnes of people including X men who come on here to feed their eyes that are not members. The fact that I know who Ifecotag was does not necessarily mean that I am him. If date differentials gives you the most tangible evidence, then you sure haven't heard of circumstantial evidence.

@Vcjustice

Vicjustice:

But, since you sensed that Olodostein is apparently the same person as Ifecotag, then why bothering explaining the reason he got banned? I suppose he knows what he did.

Here you are hastily jumping into conclusions. Going by your lack of independent approach, you sure would make a poo of a detective. Because you will end up costing the institution a lot of money through claimed damages. Try to hear from both sides before concluding. Think before you speak.

What do you know about undercover job or computer forensics? You don't sit behind your computer and label people criminals for no just cause. Don't come here acting like a saint by casting the first stone. Perhaps, your closet may not be that clean as you may want us to believe.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2011
Olodostein:

Man, you are just disturbing yourself. I mostly observed. There are tonnes of people including X men who come on here to feed their eyes that are not members. The fact that I know who [b]Ifecotag was does not necessarily mean that I am him.[/b] If date differentials gives you the most tangible evidence, then you sure haven't heard of circumstantial evidence.

@Vcjustice

Here you are hastily jumping into conclusions. Going by your lack of independent approach, you sure would make a poo of a detective. Because you will end up costing the institution a lot of money through claimed damages. Try to hear from both sides before concluding. Think before you speak.

What do you know about undercover job or[b] computer forensics?[/b] You don't sit behind your computer and label people criminals for no just cause. Don't come here acting like a saint by casting the first stone. Perhaps, your closet may not be that clean as you may want us to believe.

So now you know who[b] Ifecotag[/b] is? And what you know about computer forensics?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 04, 2011
justwise:

So now you know who[b] Ifecotag[/b] is? And what you know about computer forensics?

Computer forensics is more like digital investigation. It is basically to search, preserve,analyze and interpret information on computer systems to find potential digital evidence, particularly for trial. The world is becoming more digitized; computers are getting more powerful and constantly evolving; people are getting smarter and huge data are being stored and transmitted. Henceforth, the urgent and increased need for it.

One can work privately as a consultant for small/huge firms and governments. Just imagine being called to scan through computer files that was used in Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme or a major bank fraud. It also includes other things from identifying fraud to pedophiles. It is quite an interesting field indeed and does not expose you to potential physical danger to be able to carry out your job efficiently and effectively.

You need to be very conversant with computer systems and data recovery. Actually, you showed competence when you went about compiling those dates. I undertook a course in it and still self-educating. I suppose some kind of certification is needed depending on where one is based.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by justwise(m): 9:04am On Nov 04, 2011
Olodostein:

Computer forensics is more like digital investigation. It is basically to search, preserve,analyze and interpret information on computer systems to find potential digital evidence, particularly for trial. The world is becoming more digitized; computers are getting more powerful and constantly evolving; people are getting smarter and huge data are being stored and transmitted. Henceforth, the urgent and increased need for it.

One can work privately as a consultant for small/huge firms and governments. Just imagine being called to scan through computer files that was used in Bernie Madoff ponzi scheme or a major bank fraud. It also includes other things from identifying fraud to craddle-robbers. It is quite an interesting field indeed and does not expose you to potential physical danger to be able to carry out your job efficiently and effectively.

You need to be very conversant with computer systems and data recovery. Actually, you showed competence when you went about compiling those dates. I undertook a course in it and still self-educating. I suppose some kind of certification is needed depending on where one is based.

Anybody can copy that and paste but when u are handed a hard-rive or any storage device and asked to forensically investigate it then we know if you got any practical knowledge of CF.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 04, 2011
justwise:

Anybody can copy that and paste but when u are handed a hard-rive or any storage device and asked to forensically investigate it then we know if you got any practical knowledge of CF.

Well, bring yours let me start with it.
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Negromancer: 6:00pm On Dec 23, 2015
I have not read the thread but let me give you some advice as an Israeli. Most African migrants here work as dishwashers, street cleaners etc, if you want to get a job here that you won't regret make sure to look as quickly as possible when you arrive. Also, there's no oil drilling, as far as I'm aware, in Israel. If that's your main specialty you'll have better luck in other countries. Although the gas sector is opening up.

If you're good with startups then you'll do great in Israel; it's a startup haven.

1 Like

Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Onile1979: 9:26pm On Dec 19, 2016
@justwise and other gud people in the house, pls kindly give me the.address of istreali embassy in lagos ?? 2) is insurance certificate part of document require for istreali visa?
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Onile1979: 3:09pm On Dec 20, 2016
hello gud people in d house,pls i need the address of istreal embassy in lagos and the list of require document for conference visa.tanks
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by MERCHANDISER: 6:03am On Jul 03, 2020
@OP

I know friends who have lived in Israel. Some left for Europe and Japan after working for months. There is work in Israel and you can earn like $2000 per month-manual job- according to what my friends earned. They worked in factories and other workshops. Some were even paid $1700 washing dishes. Cost of living is cheaper than in western countries.

Since you have a 3 months tourist visa. You are allowed to stay a specific period of time. The Israelis are smart set of people. So you have to be diligent and down to earth in your doings. To get their permit is not always easy because they are very security conscious. If you decide to go, try to find a good Naija guy there - there are many of them there- that can help you with the right source to get some sort of legal papers. I think they issue temporal pass like that, I can't really remember. I do not know where you earned your degree. The Jews are known for their academic prowess. Don't go there and start flaunting your degree. I assume you are very capable in your field, but first study the society and go further from there.

Good luck

can you help me with contact of your friends in isreal
Re: Please Advise, I Have Three Months Visa To Isreal! by Originalsly: 6:58am On Jul 03, 2020
henry1818:

I am very much aware of this saying that no venture no success!

Bro..... no venture no success seems to be your motto.... which you apparently believe means going to a foreign land..... the reason you went chasing success in a neighbouring country.... not finding it there you're considering going to a other foreign country. VCJustice has laid it out for you.... the odds are stacked against you. Look before you leap.

The energy and possibilities you are putting in the Israel venture... should you put half of that into a venture in Nigeria you will be successful.

You would be travelling with X amount of money ..... whatever it is.. it is more than enough to start a business in Nigeria and for you to be in a much better position. You know Nigeria... you know Nigerians.... the language... how to get things done... what do you know about Israel? The minute you get there.... the language barrier..... the culture shock.... and being a Black takes yiu down quite a few notches. In addition to all of this..... COVID-19 has been strangling the economies of economies worldwide. Would'nt jobs then be for locals first?

My advice.... swallow your pride.... close your ears to whq5 peopme will say... start a business.... live 8t up.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos-Ibadan Railway: 2018 No Longer Feasible, Fixes New Date For Completion / FG Announces 24-hour Total Closure Of Third Mainland Bridge / Air Peace: No Member Of Our Crew Absconded From Quarantine Facility

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.