Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech (1550 Views)

The Ethnic War On NL ... To What End? / "Reno Omokri Is Not Rogue" - FFK / Amaechi Tape: Why Reno Omokri Is Angry With Amaechi – Buhari Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by SadiqBabaSani: 10:09am On Dec 03, 2023
I intend to petition the State Security Service SSS aka DSS about the online activities of one Reno Omokri who slanders and promote hate via social media against other ethnic groups.

I shall attach screenshot of his many hate speeches capable of causing chaos against people of a particular ethnic nationality and also demeaning my Christian Faith.

Nairaland should stop allowing that Reno from using the platform to promote hate speech.

I shall update this thread when I have the acknowledged copy of my petition.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Roboto11: 10:12am On Dec 03, 2023
You were enjoying his unbridled tongue and pen for 8 years.

What changed?

grin

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by illicit(m): 10:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Simon Ekpa is here too

Guess what he is promoting

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Cruise777: 10:36am On Dec 03, 2023
cool

Reno giving Ibo a lecture on history

You forgot Reno actually has a Degree in Law, from a British University,

He knows the law more than you, he knows his right to freedom of speech

His father was a Justice of Appeal Court

And he worked for Presidency under VP Atiku, and Goodluck Jonathan

Shinedu before you pick a fight, can you win, don't end up like Ojuckwu oo

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Padipadi(m): 10:49am On Dec 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
I intend to petition the State Security Service SSS aka DSS about the online activities of one Reno Omokri who slanders and promote hate via social media against other ethnic groups.

I shall attach screenshot of his many hate speeches capable of causing chaos against people of a particular ethnic nationality and also demeaning my Christian Faith.

Nairaland should stop allowing that Reno from using the platform to promote hate speech.

😂 Lemme cross fingers & watch. I never jam Reno Omokri abi na Omocry here o!
If he's here and I see him, I ll nuke him cos I bin dey look for him tey tey!
Am looking for Daddy Freeze too. If anyone see him, tag me. I wan ask him some questions!

1 Like

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by YorubaDemonswag: 10:51am On Dec 03, 2023
grin grin grin

Who really want to silent our loud mouth Reno omokri?

3 Likes

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Prigidypogodo(f): 11:16am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Ademusiliwa
Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Cruise777: 11:19am On Dec 03, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
is that why 🫴 👌 🧒 👩 😭
confess
Ademusiliwa isholapotosy

Go and use your asthma drug

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by AlhajiCSO: 11:20am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Go and use your asthma drug

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by duro4chang(m): 11:31am On Dec 03, 2023
I so much love how Reno is giving you woto woto. You go wail taya.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by aswani(m): 11:35am On Dec 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

You better not let DSS come near this forum, ńa all di IPOBidients for here wey no fit rest until dem tok about Yellowbar mooslem dis and Yoruba dat dem go carry go put for dere custody trowey di key.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by SadiqBabaSani: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

He knows the law more than you, he does not knows his limit in his right to freedom of speech

Having 200 Law degrees doesn't give anyone LIBERTY TO SHARE HATE SPEECH. WHY IS RENO NOT WRITING ABOUT THE HAMAS-ISRAELI CONFLICT? He knows too well than to dabble into that, he should ask Elon Musk.

Also, its so short sighted of you to think that any reasonable person is Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by matrixme(m): 11:37am On Dec 03, 2023
What concerns a certain SadiqBabaSani, an Hausa/Fulani moniker with the adventures of Reno Omokri and South Easterners? Hausa/Fulani people are always known to mind their business and not meddle in affairs that isn't their concern.
Except of course, The SadiqBabaSani is actually an Uchenna Okoro behind the keyboard. Is paining you as he's hitting the full throttle on wowowoto service to your people abi?
Them talk say first to do no dey pain. We were all here when o b i diots were instigating hatred against Reno, now that he's winning you want to invite DSS. Please include UN human rights council and Geneva Convention okay!
Ndi ara

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Cruise777: 11:37am On Dec 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Having 200 Law degrees doesn't give anyone LIBERTY TO SHARE HATE SPEECH. WHY IS RENO NOT WRITING ABOUT THE HAMAS-ISRAELI CONFLICT? He knows too well than to dabble into that, he should ask Elon Musk.

Look Reno can write about Ibo

You can write about Yoruba

It is left for you to provide valid evidence that he committed any offense in the Criminal code, or Cyber Act

If not he would sue you back for defamation of character

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by SadiqBabaSani: 11:40am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Look Reno can write about Ibo

You can write about Yoruba

It is left for you to provide valid evidence that he committed any offense in the Criminal code, or Cyber Act

If not he would sue you back for defamation of character

Like I stated, when my petition is submited, this thread shall be updated further.
Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Cruise777: 11:41am On Dec 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:
Like I stated, when my petition is submited, this thread shall be updated further.

Ok goodluck

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Mbanda(m): 11:45am On Dec 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

I need to know the Monica he is using to cause chaos.
Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by KingKO22: 11:46am On Dec 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

What?

Who is in charge of DSS?
You thought Obituary won ?

You didn't call for DSS when Reno was busy giving it to Buhari and Asiwaju hot but now that he started exposing the nudity and of the Alaigbo in 1921 you want to use DSS on him.

Reno as come to stay 😀😀😄🤣

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by WorldRichest: 11:47am On Dec 03, 2023
SadiqBabaSani:

So Reno Omo-Kirikiri is now a Fulani-Yoruba Muslim who is out against Igbo Christians.

I need to see your medical certificate of mental fitness because you don't sound mentally stable

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by WorldRichest: 11:48am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Like Ojukwu how nah? Or do you mean starting a war, sacrificing over three million morons, and fleeing to Ivory Coast ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Cruise777: 11:50am On Dec 03, 2023
WorldRichest:

Like Ojukwu how nah? Or do you mean starting a war, sacrificing over three million morons, and fleeing to Ivory Coast

With his family, a private jet and his favorite Mercedes convertible

Yes 😂 same Ojuckwu the Lagos boy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Emma513: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2023
RapistIsholaS:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos
IT THAT TRUE ? WOW WONDER SHALL NEVER END
Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by WorldRichest: 11:51am On Dec 03, 2023
RapistIsholaS:
mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

Another baby factory product on the loose

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Pepperdemisback: 11:54am On Dec 03, 2023
Idiot Ipob dog hiding behind Hausa. Werey!
You enjoy Anambra 1st son and Taylor but coming here to cry?
Werey Sunday. Una tears dry always sweet cos you throw stones but can't live in glass houses. NL na DSS or Police headquarters? Or deh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Alert: Reno Omokri Is Using NL To Promote Hate Speech by Isobug: 11:57am On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Wasiu the Amotekum miscreant always in here for antagonism. What brings Ojukwu into his post.
Meanwhile, So because he studied law that should make him dish out hate posts day in day out. Nobody cares to face him that's why he feels he's enjoying the euphoria. There are many Law graduates who can face him all round and win him squarely but they choose to ignore him. I myself can engage him and win him even in his own field of study. What history does he knows? The day they born a worrior somewhere, another worrior was also born elsewhere

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Naval Officers Beat Up A Lady And Stripped Her - Watch Video / Halliburton: D. Cheney Faces Bribery Scandal Charges In Nigeria ? / Bbc Reports Nigeria Having The Most Positive View In The World About China's Econ. Growth.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.