Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,232 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS (287 Views)

Why My WAEC Certificate Bears Sadiq Abubakar’ – Atiku Responds To Forgery Allega / Presidential Tribunal: Drama As Atiku Denies Buhari Use Of Video Player / Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS by iwaeda: 10:14am On Dec 03, 2023
In January 2021, I made public the sale of my shares in Integrated Logistic Services Nigeria Limited (Intels) to Orlean Investment Group, the parent company of Intels.

The phased sale of those shares that commenced in 2018 peaked in December 2020. Intels also made public my exit from the oil and gas logistics company, meaning that a different entity now owns those shares I sold.

My divestment from the company that I co-founded has not been reversed. Consequently, I cannot, by any stretch of the imagination, be a beneficiary of the reinstatement of the boat pilotage monitoring business that was taken away from Intels by the Federal Government.

Therefore, the insinuation that I am a beneficiary of the decision to rescind the cancellation of the contract between Intels and the Federal Government is untrue and should be seen for what it is: mischief. -AA

https://twitter.com/atiku/status/1731214284078694495?
Re: Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS by iwaeda: 10:17am On Dec 03, 2023
I read Adan bought the shares. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS by Cruise777: 10:19am On Dec 03, 2023
cool

He sold it to Tinubu, holding on to very little percentage share

That's where the money he is wasting on Failed Election ambition, new Morrocan wife, Dubai mansion

Re: Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS by Padipadi(m): 10:47am On Dec 03, 2023
Thiefku, we v heard you. But ya sins from other angles go dey locate you.
ApeBJ told us that you stole like Anini. He said if you be thief. But we don't know who's biggest thief btw you two.
Re: Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS by duro4chang(m): 11:29am On Dec 03, 2023
Mitcheeeew!
Re: Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS by Isobug: 12:22pm On Dec 03, 2023
If not that this fake news demands reply, I would have told whoever Atiku employed to reply it deserves to be sacked. You don't reply APC's rhetorics and propaganda. To them, Propaganda are part of life that's why they don't have conscience to the sufferings of the people
Re: Abubakar Atiku Denies He Still Own Shares In INTELS by iwaeda: 4:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nlfpmod. grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Religious Injustice On Nairaland / Why More Cargoes Are Exiting Lekki Port Via Road Haulage — Investigations / BBREAKING: Dangote Group Releases Statement On EFCC Raid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.