Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Religious Injustice On Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Religious Injustice On Nairaland (279 Views)

Teamcole Leadership's Condenms The Gross Injustice On Her Principal,pst. Tonye C / The Injustice On Nairaland / Appointment Of Northern IG,another Injustice On South- Na-allah Mohammed Zagga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Religious Injustice On Nairaland by victory36(m): 1:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
Why can't I as a Christian post on a Muslim topic but Muslims can post on a Christian topic? This is unfair to a great extent. If nairaland mods can't ensure fairness in religious posts, then religious posts should be banned completely.

4 Likes

Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by SoNature(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2023
That's because Christians ridicule their religion.

Now you see one of the consequences of lack of self-respect.

Even Seun fears Muslims.

3 Likes

Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2023
SoNature:
That's because Christians riddle their religion.

Now you see one of the consequences of lack of self-respect.

Even Seun fears Muslims.
they also do same to Christian religion

It is a vice versa thing
Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
lol overbeat issue
Seun is just being mischievous on that aspect.

1 Like

Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by DaddyJapan(m): 2:02pm On Dec 08, 2023
victory36:
Why can't I as a Christian post on a Muslim topic but Muslims can post on a Christian topic? This is unfair to a great extent. If nairaland mods can't ensure fairness in religious posts, then religious posts should be banned completely.

No way! I have actually just confirmed your observation.

Whose bone-headed idea was it to create a special sub-forum for Muslims here, when topics on Christianity, African Traditional Religion (ATR), Hinduism, Buddhism, Shintoism, Sikhism and so on, attracts commentators from all walks of life?

P.S - I think I know the answer to my own question. cool

1 Like

Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2023
Cos y'all Southern Christians are annoying. It's your way or no one else's way. Y'all know very little about other religions. Combine that with your belief the Holy Spirit lives in you, you create some kind of arrogant ignorance that can be impossible to bear.

1 Like

Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by woginid967: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
victory36:

The owner of his forum na Muslim
Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by AustineE1: 2:36pm On Dec 08, 2023
HappyPagan:
Cos y'all Southern Christians are annoying. It's your way or no one else's way. Y'all know very little about other religions. Combine that with your belief the Holy Spirit lives in you, you create some kind of arrogant ignorance that can be impossible to bear.

So for this your childish reason,muslims should be allowed to air their opinion on threads about other religions but are so special and sacred that others cannot post on islamic threads.....some people are just so insecured that they need to be pampered in Public discuss. Are we not by all means saying that Islam is delicate and volatile and must be protected.

2 Likes

Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by Raheeqilmaktoom: 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2023
excanny:

You can. But you will be forced to say some gibberish meaningless stuff whether you accept the bandit Muhammad as prophet or not.

You can accept it, doesn't mean anything.

Mohammed didn't even believe in Allah sef, so it makes no meaning at all.

You just gave him the answer: most of you have no respect for yourselves talkless of others.

You can search the whole religion section and bar some cases, won't find a Muslim denigrating Christians and their religion, yet here you are, cant make a simple statement without insults.
Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by orisa37: 5:31pm On Dec 08, 2023
NO RELIGIOUS INJUSTICES ON NAIRALAND. BUT I SEE RELIGIOUS THUGGERY AND HOOLIGANISM. AND THEY SEEM HARD TO CONTROL BECAUSE I SUSPECT THE MODS.
Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by HappyPagan: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2023
AustineE1:

So for this your childish reason,muslims should be allowed to air their opinion on threads about other religions but are so special and sacred that others cannot post on islamic threads.....some people are just so insecured that they need to be pampered in Public discuss. Are we not by all means saying that Islam is delicate and volatile and must be protected.
There are Muslim forums online that aren't restricted. The reasons you call 'childish' might be valid... the world doesn't revolve around you or your feelings.

There's a history behind the restriction of Islamic threads on NL. You can go read through it if you are really interested in seeking a solution, rather than adding to the huge pile of redundant threads on this very topic.

PS: I'm not Muslim, and I do not support the ban.
Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by excanny: 6:44pm On Dec 08, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

You just gave him the answer: most of you have no respect for yourselves talkless of others.

You can search the whole religion section and bar some cases, won't find a Muslim denigrating Christians and their religion, yet here you are, cant make a simple statement without insults.

But the quran calls Jews and Christians pigs. Be deceiving yourself.

While your prophet was robbing caravans as his means of livelihood.

Tell me what work was prophet Mohammed doing while alive and I will tell you what respect for people means.

Watch below and tell me about your foolish respect for people when your prophet had none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4aTe4_EtMA?si=vDCFhGIA_jWyZMLC
Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by Raheeqilmaktoom: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2023
excanny:

But the quran calls Jews and Christians pigs. Be deceiving yourself.

While your prophet was robbing caravans as his means of livelihood.

Tell me what work was prophet Mohammed doing while alive and I will tell you what respect for people means.

Watch below and tell me about your foolish respect for people when your prophet had none.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4aTe4_EtMA?si=vDCFhGIA_jWyZMLC

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Re: Religious Injustice On Nairaland by excanny: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
Raheeqilmaktoom:

Enjoy the rest of your day.

grin it shock u. Oga respect for other people.

(1) (Reply)

Lagos Demolition And Igbo Community: Matters Arising / Biafra: Bomb Explosion Kills 11 At Oil Site In Bakassi Peninsula / BREAKING: Governor Rotimi Akeredolu Of Ondo Passes On At 67

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.