Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,276 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Stop Discouraging People To Japa, If You Love Your Country Stay Back. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Stop Discouraging People To Japa, If You Love Your Country Stay Back. (175 Views)

I Want To Japa, But My Friend Who Is Abroad Has Been Discouraging Me / Stop Discouraging People From Traveling Out / Leave The Country Or Stay Back And Start Something?please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Discouraging People To Japa, If You Love Your Country Stay Back. by Anonimoux: 11:26am On Dec 03, 2023
Some people need to stop discouraging others not to travel (Japa) out. I don't understand why some people cannot mind their own business rather than meddling in other people's affairs.

If you like Nigeria stay here and enjoy.
Re: Stop Discouraging People To Japa, If You Love Your Country Stay Back. by Cruise777: 11:30am On Dec 03, 2023
So people sharing their life experience concern anyone that wishes to travel

If you like hear if you like don't

People would share their experience in details

(1) (Reply)

The Menace On Nigerian Land Borders By Immigration And Custom Officers / Pls What's Wrong With The Possap Website / Confusion on the next Path to take!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.