Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:28 AM

Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities (7279 Views)

Peter Obi Demands 7.5 Billion From Obiano For Making Him Governor Of Anambra(vi / Festus Keyamo: Obi Demands 1 Million Naira Plus As Gate Fee To Address Nigerians / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by bigdammyj: 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Noted.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Benwallt(m): 12:46pm On Dec 03, 2023
Obi himself is intellectually disabled. Stupid buffoon

1 Like

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Laple0541(m): 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mumu man
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Benwallt(m): 12:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingosytex:

They can't exhaust their last dime because they've got businesses booming and raking in money.
Moreover, you don't just quit because it's not a trait of winners.
Buhari tried and tried until he succeeded.

If Obi tried 1000 times he will fail. Manners no longer fall from heaven. He and his people are cursed. He should just stick to his importation business

1 Like

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Mandela27: 12:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You said all!

Dude is so desperate for attention!

Peter should surround himself with sincere and truthful people!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA Champions League than for him to become president!

Somethings are just impossible on Earth!
respect urself,why are u calling Arsenal here, crazy united fan,if u like don't focus on urself and man u,be shouting arsenal on every thread,werey!
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by CoronaVirusPro: 12:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mandela27:
respect urself,why are u calling Arsenal here, crazy united fan,if u like don't focus on urself and man u,be shouting arsenal on every thread,werey!

You mere humans don't like the truth!
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by aswani(m): 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
I agree with Peter Obi on this and I look forward to him giving examples of how he implemented policies to benefit the physically challenged when he was Governor that President Tinubu can use as a template.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Mandela27: 12:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You mere humans don't like the truth!
the truth that u claim u like,we are all facing it na,abi na only me wey tinibu dey rule?
The thing touch all of us,werey.
Make God forgive all of u that sees black and says it is white in this country,I wonder how u manage to sleep at night every day,after defending lies
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by CoronaVirusPro: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Mandela27:
the truth that u claim u like,we are all facing it na,abi na only me wey tinibu dey rule?
The thing touch all of us,werey.
Make God forgive all of u that sees black and says it is white in this country,I wonder how u manage to sleep at night every day,after defending lies

Let me tell you the truth!

Its an animal kingdom. At some point, we have to feed on ourselves.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by epainos: 1:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Don't get injured in Nigeria; else, you are dead alive. We don't build anything having them as stakeholders. Mehn! These are issues we need to address. There are too many brilliant minds among them.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by meditator(m): 1:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

The man I and my family voted for
You and ur family have laboured in vain
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by DamnnNiggarr: 1:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
meditator:
You and ur family have laboured in vain
What if I had voted for Tinybu, what did it change? what did I gain?

Don't you think guilty conscience would have struck me, seeing the untold hardship Tinybu and his APC goons have subjected Nigerians into...

1 Like

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Switruth: 1:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

To stay relevant for the next Four years na serious wahala

Na everything you go use chase clout

Disable oo, Climate change oo

As Church Services no work

Arise TV no work

Joe Biden ignored all irrelevant talks with Trump and still won

Tinubu never attended a single debate, he won

Dem use Obi matter swear for your full generation? What’s wrong with what he said ? Abi your full generation na disable? Ozuwor

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 1:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Switruth:
Dem use Obi matter swear for your full generation? What’s wrong with what he said ? Abi your full generation na disable? Ozuwor

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Learn better ways to communicate
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 1:13pm On Dec 03, 2023
TheKing4040:

Bastard like you..

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Keyboard warrior
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by twilliamx(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
crossfm:
Good .

Watch as wailers invade this thread,in 1 2 3 seconds grin cheesy. Obi is really giving them sleepless nights.

I have never seen in Nigeria where a man will lose election,yet people still focus more on him than the winner. No be juju be that.

Back to the matter, people living with disability is Nigeria are seriously on their own. The government don't put them in any of their plans from federal to local government.

One will think that in building roads atlist people with disability will be considered,but no

Even banks don't put people with disability in mind while constructing banks.

Nigeria is a funny country.
Obi is the one trying to feel relevant!! Obi demands.. what did he do for the disabled on his own little scale.. olofo

2 Likes

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Antoeni(m): 1:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
Reno Omokri is Living With Disability

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 1:17pm On Dec 03, 2023
TheKing4040:

Thunder finish you.. tribalistic bastard

You are only showing your embarrassing home training about

Silence is the best answer for a fool
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by chatinent: 1:19pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingrshd3:
I guess OBI and his IPOB followers are suffering from disabilities from their lineage 😢😭

Tinubu should trunk deaf ears to them Biko 😛

You no even sabi type you dey troll. Omo
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by AlhajiCSO: 1:21pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

You are only showing your embarrassing home training about

Silence is the best answer for a fool
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 1:23pm On Dec 03, 2023
AlhajiCSO:
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun Dominique nlfpmod Mukina2
Rule 2

Using another alternative

Same user as Prigidypogodo RapistIsholaa

Kindly check the I.P

CC: Dominique, Seun
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Originalsly: 1:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Hmmm.... he should first be calling on WHO to give financial and other support .... after all .... the handicap epidemic in Nigeria began under the nose of WHO with polio immunization when the vaccines got people infected ... but never compensated. And we wonder why sooo many polio cases in the North.... and why Northerners fear any vaccination programme. I don't know about help from the FG ... but I believe the first step is to put programmes in place... in schools etc to get people to see the handicapped as humans and not look down on them.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by EmperorFred: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You said all!

Dude is so desperate for attention!

Peter should surround himself with sincere and truthful people!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA Champions League than for him to become president!

Somethings are just impossible on Earth!
Because your father cant be president or even garage park chairman, you think its gonna be same with others lol

1 Like

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Manolo3107: 1:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
CpDroitz:

and?
He lost
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by CoronaVirusPro: 1:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
EmperorFred:
Because your father cant be president or even garage park chairman, you think its gonna be same with others lol

Who gives a flying fvck about the opinion of the loser you call dad!

Like I care!

Fvck you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

From Grass To Grace, The Ya'aduas In Picture / What Has Africans Contributed To World Civilization Over The Course Of History? / Gej Visits Xmas Day Bombing Site, 6 Days After!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.