Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities (7291 Views)

Peter Obi Demands 7.5 Billion From Obiano For Making Him Governor Of Anambra(vi / Festus Keyamo: Obi Demands 1 Million Naira Plus As Gate Fee To Address Nigerians / VP Slot: Disquiet As Peter Obi Demands Single Term,200 Billion From Datti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Chetas81(m): 1:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You said all!

Dude is so desperate for attention!

Peter should surround himself with sincere and truthful people!

It will be easier for Arsenal FC to win the UEFA Champions League than for him to become president!

Somethings are just impossible on Earth!
my expatriate told me that, you Nigerian citizen value no live, you guys have no small value for live, that is why our society look horrible, LOOK AT YOUR RESPONSE TO WHAT OBI SAYING
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by CoronaVirusPro: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chetas81:
my expatriate told me that, you Nigerian citizen value no live, you guys have no small value for live, that is why our society look horrible, LOOK AT YOUR RESPONSE TO WHAT OBI SAYING

Fvck your expatriate!

Which country he from?
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Prigidypogodo(f): 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Using another alternative

Same user as Prigidypogodo RapistIsholaa

Kindly check the I.P

CC: Dominique, Seun
my friend I've told you times without number
leave me out of your nairaland enemies
stop imagining things about me and face those tormenting you.
I don't have your time
quit trolling me please
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by nams77: 1:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

To stay relevant for the next Four years na serious wahala

Na everything you go use chase clout

Disable oo, Climate change oo

As Church Services no work

Arise TV no work

Joe Biden ignored all irrelevant talks with Trump and still won

Tinubu never attended a single debate, he won

Tinubu won? He rigged!

That's enough I will say. Argue with your conscience
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Ceejay94: 1:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Arise TV no work

Agbado Miscreant! He won by rigging the election!
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Ceejay94: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Laple0541:
Mumu man
He is better than your president. Take it or leave it
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Christistruth00: 1:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lanre1st:

Obi just want to appear on newspaper front page.

Just be saying something, relevant or not, so people will still remember him before next election

When Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra even the Anambra Anglicans , Methodists. , Seventh day Adventists and Pentecostals where deliberately totally excluded by his government for not being Catholics like him

Here is the same man pretending to care for the disabled

2 Likes

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by jaxxy(m): 1:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Arise TV no work

How did tinubu win? by voters suppression and tipexed result sheets? undecided
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by todugo(m): 1:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
grin So with the poor state of Nigerias Economy and the free fall of Naira to a dollar. Agbado and APC supporters decided to vent their aggression, or should I say transfer aggression to Peter Obi over his statements calling for the disabled to be supported and given opportunity.

This same people will remain silent 😶 when they here Tinubu spending 390Million in a hotel abroad for a night , 5Billion on new Yachet, and 15 Billion to build house for shettima.

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by frankson1(m): 1:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Arise TV no work

I was hoping to see the part where he stated what he did or how he included people with disabilities in his government as a former governor but was disappointed.

This man who was a governor for forkin 8 years should be stating what he did as examples and models to follow whenever he gives a speech.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Morbeta11(m): 1:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kingrshd3:
I guess OBI and his IPOB followers are suffering from disabilities from their lineage 😢😭

Tinubu should trunk deaf ears to them Biko 😛

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Chetas81(m): 1:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck your expatriate!

Which country he from?
YOU SEE WHAT YOU'RE SAYING,fvck my expatriate, WITH THIS YOUR ZOMBIES MENTALITY AND BEHAVIOUR, NIGERIA WON'T MOVE AN INCH,IF THE CITIZEN LIKE YOU OCCUPIED NIGERIA,DEM OLOSHI ONIRANU OLUYA ERANKO CITIZEN
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by frankson1(m): 2:03pm On Dec 03, 2023
aswani:
I agree with Peter Obi on this and I look forward to him giving examples of how he implemented policies to benefit the physically challenged when he was Governor that President Tinubu can use as a template.

Simple! 👍👍👍
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by pfadom: 2:04pm On Dec 03, 2023
Where? Why Peter Obi?

Let someone else with better things talk.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by sirchim(m): 2:08pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Arise TV no work

Kayi shiru, ba ka dai kunya! I know you meant, rigged his way up, cos on a free and fair election, THIEFNIBU Baban BARAWOO, will not even come 3rd.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by AMI3(m): 2:14pm On Dec 03, 2023
crossfm:
Good .

Watch as wailers invade this thread,in 1 2 3 seconds grin cheesy. Obi is really giving them sleepless nights.

I have never seen in Nigeria where a man will lose election,yet people still focus more on him than the winner. No be juju be that.

Back to the matter, people living with disability is Nigeria are seriously on their own. The government don't put them in any of their plans from federal to local government.

One will think that in building roads atlist people with disability will be considered,but no

Even banks don't put people with disability in mind while constructing banks.

Nigeria is a funny country.
What u have jus said about banks and disability people are just plane truth.
There is a PTP that I belong to. Somebody said in China that banks have started including people with disability with a special kind software for them them to be inclusive in the banking sector.

For Obi; he is like a golden fish.
Ask the APC miscreants what they have done since the came into power to better the lives of people.
They will start comparing America and UK with Nigeria like say the two of them are their mate

1 Like

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 2:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
dude leave me alone naaa
stop mentioning me
mind your business
this is getting out of hand
the mods mentioned should take note
stop the trolling already.

Cc: Dominique Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Check his IP and browser meta data

He is the same dude insulting people's parents that got banned

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by wonlasewonimi: 2:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
One would think their brain would have been reset from the shege they are getting from the criminal in aso rock.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Arise TV no work

A bag of rice is 54,000 naira, let's talk about that.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Prigidypogodo(f): 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

Cc: Dominique Seun Nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy mukina2

Check his IP and browser meta data

He is the same dude insulting people's parents that got banned

you're confused indeed.
computer science graduate indeed
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 2:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
Chokehold:
A bag of rice is 54,000 naira, let's talk about that.

Ghandi once said if my people in India can't grow what they eat let them starve to death

He said if they can't make their own clothes let them walk naked

He said if they can't make movies to entertain themselves let them read and study
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
you're confused indeed.
computer science graduate indeed

Cc: dominique Obinoscopy mukina2
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Dyfynezz12(m): 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Arise TV no work

Instead of u to focus on the message and leave P.O alone,u won't because of the hatred in u.
Where in his speech did he say any bad thing, mayb u havnt had a family or close friend with disabilities to know the kind of challenge they pass thru everyday nd the need for the government to make better provisions for them.
Dnt bother quoting me.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by LagosG: 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Christistruth00:

When Peter Obi was Governor of Anambra even the Anambra Anglicans , Methodists. , Seventh day Adventists and Pentecostals where deliberately totally excluded by his government for not being Catholics like him

Here is the same man pretending to care for the disabled
I've stopped replying Obidients. Many of them were indoctrinated with Twitter hashtags before Elon Musk bought the company

1 Like

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by aswani(m): 2:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
jaxxy:

How did tinubu win? by voters suppression and tipexed result sheets? undecided

Bring your proof so that we can get him impeached and install Mr Bronze Medal, chikena.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Cruise777: 2:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Dyfynezz12:

Instead of u to focus on the message and leave P.O alone,u won't because of the hatred in u.
Where in his speech did he say any bad thing, mayb u havnt had a family or close friend with disabilities to know the kind of challenge they pass thru everyday nd the need for the government to make better provisions for them.
Dnt bother quoting me.
.what is your business and life problem if I qoute Obi a former aspirant and why are you crying

Even his son Osileko and daughter Gabriella are not crying about like the headless mob

Who are you to tell me what to talk about

Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by jaxxy(m): 2:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
aswani:

Bring your proof so that we can get him impeached and install Mr Bronze Medal, chikena.

the proof and truth is everywhere for the past 6 months u just choose to deliberately ignore it.
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by GloriousGbola: 2:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:
Obi demands inclusion for Nigerians living with disabilities

https://punchng.com/obi-demands-inclusion-for-nigerians-living-with-disabilities/

lagos state government mandates that every pedestrian bridge has a wheel chair ramp
every one building a major facility must have a public toilet with a facility for disabled persons.
you will not get your building approval without this

this has been on as far back as 2004.

can peter obi tell us what he did for the disabled when he was governor?
what policies did he enact in Anambra to make life easier for the disabled outside of lip service?
Re: Obi Demands Inclusion For Nigerians Living With Disabilities by Kingosytex(m): 3:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Benwallt:

If Obi tried 1000 times he will fail. Manners no longer fall from heaven. He and his people are cursed. He should just stick to his importation business

I don't know if he'd fail or succeed because it's absolutely none of my business.
I only had to correct your erroneous notion. Buhari wouldn't have made it had it been he listened to the nay sayers. Man persisted and kept pushing.

Lesson: Winners don't quit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Safer Than The UK / Dr. Bukola Saraki Launches Dairy Development Program / BREAKING!! Unknown Gunmen Attack Military Check Point At Ubomiri, Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.