Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 PM

Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 (25898 Views)

A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai / Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by KillahPriest: 4:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Tears?

Remind me please! Who is the president of Nigeria?
Remind yourself oga
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Bunkum and balderdash!

Did he replicate same gestures in Anambra, and what was his achievements and legacy`s?

Coming from same man who stashed money in safe havens to avoid taxes and investigation!

Anyone can scribble the gibberish he put up there.

From the way Peter talks, one would think he has some outstanding legacy`s on ground which puts him in position to make such composition, but the reverse is the case. Even the present Governor of Anambra attested to the fact that, poverty increased in the state during his administration, and here we have same Peter oinking on what's not!

Because of peter Obi,you have a job
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Zeebuy: 4:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Human investments dont yield instantaneous results. Delegates would have certainly acquired knowledge which they would all be importing into Nigeria, and putting to use in their respective positions.

In trying times like this, it is imperative to massively invest in such events, as it's one of the few events to meet diverse expertise from all across the world.

Knowledge is not a commodity you import, It has to transit through living mediums.
You're incredibly shameless
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
Zeebuy:

You're incredibly shameless

Hey ya!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Akoasi: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
LeoDeKing:

What did he say? Are you aware Peter Obi is an unintelligent 3rd class graduate of philosophy?

Only ipob animals listen to the unintelligent dogshit he says.
No, am not aware of that.

That's his result below. Does it looks like 3rd class ? Or ur brain cells dey expire ? Very irritating

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 4:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

Because of peter Obi,you have a job

What fvcking job you talking about?
KillahPriest:
Remind yourself oga

grin grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

What fvcking job you talking about?

Social media Propaganda machine 50k per month boy job.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by HeadlessMob: 4:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
Anyone that takes this pandora serious must be a fool. Obi is the chief of all liars and hypocrites. What did he do in Anambra? Sentiments apart, for God's sake this man must have thought that his followers are the most foolish people on earth for the following reasons:

He was against demolition of houses just few days ago when the same man could not sermonize himself against the same when he was governor. He demolished houses even without compensation

Peter Obi was busy blaming the government when the lecturers went on strike but the same hypocrite could not blame himself when under him his state lecturers went on strike for 7 months

Under Peter Obi, the doctors went on strike for more than one year leading to needless loss of lives and yet this man will still be deceiving his followers as if such thing will never happen if he becomes the president. Thanks God history never forgets. Only fools do not allow history to guide them but listen to liars. What a shame!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 4:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

Social media Propaganda machine 50k per month boy job.

USD or Naira?
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 4:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

USD or Naira?

Na naira na.na your ogas de collect dollars..u nor reach na
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 4:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

Na naira na.na your ogas de collect dollars..u nor reach na

smh...
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 4:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

smh...

You just registered this fake moniker few months ago but u have spent almost 2 months online.and this is not your only account oo.lol..jobless yoot.

Oh sorry..u get work now...as a propaganda boy
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

You just registered this fake moniker few months ago but u have spent almost 2 months online.and this is not your only account oo.lol..jobless yoot

So you are a fan!

You must have been following my tracks for a long time!

Tell me! Have I ever lost anything I sold?
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by ViceGovernor: 4:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
This man is shaking a table with 3 legs and a lot of bottle beer 🍺 on it
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
tesppidd:
I think it is very important you leave the messanger and attack the message.
Someone asked that guy if it's good that Nigeria should spend such money.

And he said YES.

Is that who you are trying to reason with? 😂

A bigot.??

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 4:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

So you are a fan!

U are doing a good job.but if the government had provided jobs,u will probably be in one highrise building maybe as a production executive.
Just like saying a ballot box snatcher has a job.them they use u bro.u are better than this.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

U are doing a good job.but if the government had provided jobs,u will probably be in one highrise building maybe as a production executive.
Just like saying a ballot box snatcher has a job.them they use u bro.u are better than this.
He said "you are better than this".

😂 😆
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 4:54pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

So you are a fan!

So u went to university to come and be a propaganda boy..pathetic bro
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Kay25(m): 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

This man is really giving some people sleepless night grin.

Peter Obi this, Peter Obi that

For a man who lose election to be a yardstick for measuring success,tells us a lot about him.
Na him dey sleepless for his loss and his future defeats
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
Blowing grammar with an oshodi garage tout.

Insanity.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 4:55pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

If there are no foolish antelopes, the lion will die of starvation!

Its an animal kingdom and at some point, we will have to feed on ourselves.

Think about it!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 4:56pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

So u went to university to come and be a propaganda boy..pathetic bro

You said so! Did I say so!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 4:58pm On Dec 03, 2023
Kay25:

Na him dey sleepless for his loss and his future defeats
A man that can effortlessly donate N50M from his earnings without breaking a sweat is sleepless, while Kay, a clown that can't afford to buy 12 litres of gas is sleeping like a baby.

A clown whose future tinubu has used to rent hotel in Newyork and UAE.

😂

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
Nigeria is like an episode on black mirror.

I wish I was a foreigner so that I can watch the jokes write themselves dispassionately.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Sillymoderators: 5:00pm On Dec 03, 2023
We don hear pretender, clouth chaser, election loser, Gbajue president.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

If there are no foolish antelopes, the lion will die of starvation!

Its an animal kingdom and at some point, we will have to feed on ourselves.

Think about it!

I get your drift.but what will you tell your children?this is not the only way to survive na.

If we have to survive,let's look at the collective good.singapore did it,we can.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Jonjam269: 5:01pm On Dec 03, 2023
Social media president of obidots from Agulu has spoken. Weldone sir. Obingo wants to remain relevant by all means. Labouring in vain as usual.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Sillymoderators: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
CSTRR:

A man that can effortlessly donate N50M from his earnings without breaking a sweat is sleepless, while Kay, a clown that can't afford to buy 12 litres of gas is sleeping like a baby.

A clown whose future tinubu has used to rent hotel in Newyork and UAE.

😂
How did he got the earnings?... Pandora Thief!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by ipex(m): 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
When I was younger,I used to think that having supporters means that one is doing something good but now I understand better that even arm robbers get supporters.
CoronaVirusPro:
Bunkum and balderdash!

Did he replicate same gestures in Anambra, and what was his achievements and legacy`s?

Coming from same man who stashed money in safe havens to avoid taxes and investigation!

Anyone can scribble the gibberish he put up there.

From the way Peter talks, one would think he has some outstanding legacy`s on ground which puts him in position to make such composition, but the reverse is the case. Even the present Governor of Anambra attested to the fact that, poverty increased in the state during his administration, and here we have same Peter oinking on what's not!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Bombolistic: 5:02pm On Dec 03, 2023
Our youths have lost it completely. I see some of them condermning the views of Peter Obi. How will Nigeria move forward with the ways our youths view issues looks this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Alleged Marginalization In Lagos: APC Tells Igbos To Seek Dialogue / Protest In London Over Plateau Killings (Photos) / Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.