Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,718 members, 7,831,281 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 (25965 Views)

A Caucasian Woman Blocked President Tinubu At COP28 Summit In Dubai / Independence Day: Ram Nath Kovind Congratulates Nigeria / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by lildush(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Those supporting tinubu are very senseless sorry to say but that s d truth.. if Nigeria was your father's company will u manage it like dis? Yes or no..
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Think9ja(m): 5:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
CSTRR:

May you continue to be governed by hardened criminals.
That's what you deserve and want.

Amen
And may you continue to wail from your electoral defeat from now till thy kingdom come
You go cry blood
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Morbeta11(m): 5:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I Like to give a fvck!...in the anus
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
[quote author=Morbeta11 post=127298121][/quote]

Grow up hog!

You cannot be a piglet forever!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by RulerIAm(m): 5:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Taking too many people on this trip. Many of whom do not know nothing about climate change. Isn't that wastage? Make we de reason. I've stopped commenting on here because we don't speak d truth. We are blinded by hate and some other things I can't go into rn.
CoronaVirusPro:

What do you define as wastage?
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 5:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
There is no politician in the apc today, both young and old, that would campaign on a record of integrity, prudence and accountability like peter obi did.

Dem no get one single person.
Anybody that tries it there would be exposed and disgraced within a day by journalists and citizens.

The best they can do is awa lokan, and turn by turn politics.

That's why they hate obi.
He has what they don't have. A good name that has been verified.

And the more he banks on his good name and past record, the more it pains them.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Morbeta11(m): 5:29pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I will never grow up !

I remain a piglet forever!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 5:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
RulerIAm:
Taking too many people on this trip. Many of whom do not know nothing about climate change. Isn't that wastage? Make we de reason. I've stopped commenting on here because we don't speak d truth. We are blinded by hate and some other things I can't go into rn.

How did you arrive at conclusion, or its just hearsay?

Do you have just one delegate who you believe shouldn't be there? I mean just one.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by RulerIAm(m): 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

How did you arrive at conclusion, or its just hearsay?

Do you have just one delegate who you believe shouldn't be there? I mean just one.
Toke makinwa.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
Look at that picture.

Dem not born anybody in the apc to do what obi did as far back as 2013.

This is what pains them.

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by orion7: 5:31pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Bunkum and balderdash!

Did he replicate same gestures in Anambra, and what was his achievements and legacy`s?

Coming from same man who stashed money in safe havens to avoid taxes and investigation!

Anyone can scribble the gibberish he put up there.

From the way Peter talks, one would think he has some outstanding legacy`s on ground which puts him in position to make such composition, but the reverse is the case. Even the present Governor of Anambra attested to the fact that, poverty increased in the state during his administration, and here we have same Peter oinking on what's not!
only your fellow zombies willl cheer for u. Useless zombie I bet you were not even invited for the summit.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Ashez: 5:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
DamnnNiggarr:

Peter Obi
This is a true Leader
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
RulerIAm:
Toke makinwa.

Good! Thanks for your answers.

I am not a fan of Toke in any form, being that I don't like manners and influence on the current generation of women, but when it comes to creating awareness about climate change, and reaching a large amount of audience, Toke fits in well.

The event would have educated her more on the need, importance and benefits of climate change, and how best to deliver to her audience. Considering the fact that she is a media person with vast amount of followers, I strongly believe it compulsory and demanded to include her in such event.

She is a medium to create awareness irrespective of my views about her person!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Ashez: 5:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
The Leader of his people
New Nigeria is coming.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
orion7:
only your fellow zombies willl cheer for u. Useless zombie I bet you were not even invited for the summit.

I told another hog like you that, many moving parts make-up an engine!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 5:37pm On Dec 03, 2023

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Sillymoderators: 5:38pm On Dec 03, 2023
CSTRR:

Another Illiterate.

Go and ask the apc.

They investigated him throughout the election campaign, and they never for once asked this useless question you are asking.

If your question was a bright idea, apc would have asked it long before you.

Go and try again.

I won't dignify it with an answer.
Lol.... olodo... which government agency investigated him?....You and your useless Obi that has no legacy......mumu!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Sillymoderators: 5:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
CSTRR:

Another Illiterate.

Go and ask the apc.

They investigated him throughout the election campaign, and they never for once asked this useless question you are asking.

If your question was a bright idea, apc would have asked it long before you.

Go and try again.

I won't dignify it with an answer.
Una go wail taya Obi will never be president! Clouth chasers....yes daddy progeny 🤣🤣
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by kingsclass: 5:41pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Bunkum and balderdash!

Did he replicate same gestures in Anambra, and what was his achievements and legacy`s?

Coming from same man who stashed money in safe havens to avoid taxes and investigation!

From the way Peter talks, one would think he has some outstanding legacy`s on ground which puts him in position to make such composition, but the reverse is the case. Even the present Governor of Anambra attested to the fact that, poverty increased in the state during his administration, and here we have same Peter oinking on what's not!

This one already have started wailing.Una go wail tire.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
kingsclass:

This one already have started wailing.Una go wail tire.

Elections are over!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Tell my kids that 99% of the time, emotions does not go with reality.

At some point in life, they will have to feed on their own kinds. The foolish ones!

The foolish or the vulnerable?
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 5:42pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

The foolish or the vulnerable?

Now you getting the vibe!
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Sylva2147: 5:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:
Bunkum and balderdash!

in summary did what he said true or not?
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by genkins(m): 5:44pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Now you getting the vibe!

No society should allow the vulnerable to be preyed upon.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CoronaVirusPro: 5:45pm On Dec 03, 2023
genkins:

No society should allow the vulnerable to be preyed upon.

That's just the way it is.

I told you earlier and we rephrase, if there are no vulnerable animals, the lion will die of starvation.
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by Sylva2147: 5:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Lol.... olodo... which government agency investigated him?....You and your useless Obi that has no legacy......mumu!

And you that have legacy how are you fairing? Or rather how are people fairing under your tenure? If I were you I will just hide my face somewhere because what people are going through under this regime even Israelites did not under pharaoh
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 5:49pm On Dec 03, 2023
Na mumu dey save money pass his tenure.

Share the money and spend. Life is sweet.

If e finish, we go borrow. Debt is good

-APC

Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by CSTRR: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
Sillymoderators:

Obi's state has the third lowest poverty rate in the country, the highest education completion rate, the highest female education rates, the third best Human developmental index in the country.

And this is for a fraction of the revenue of the oil States and Lagos.

Give me any legacy better than this.

Flyover, abi?
Re: Peter Obi "IRONICALLY" Congratulates Nigeria For Matching China At The COP28 by ablejesus26(m): 5:53pm On Dec 03, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

You are not good at presenting facts and lies!

Forget politics and all the jamboree and sensationalism that goes with it. Reality is Obi is a different breed from what We have.
Not a saint Yes but an addict service provider.

Anambra was the first State to commence Sub-Sovereign Wealth savings, the first of its kind in Sub-Saharan Africa.

https://www.legit.ng/nigeria/1498135-18-major-achievements-peter-obi-melt-hearts/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

ACN Condemns Declaration Of State of Emergency! / "Shame On The North" - Pastor Sarah Omakhu Blasts Northern Leaders / Orji Uzor Kalu Hosts Ahmed Lawan, Senate President [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.