Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,197 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me (18747 Views)

Buhari Cancels Restoration Of INTELS' Pilotage Contract / Hadiza Usman: Why INTELS Was Disqualified From Npa’s Boat Pilotage Contract / NPA Terminates Intels Pilotage Contract Over Failure To Remit $145.84m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by Dialpad: 6:26pm On Dec 03, 2023
This man should retire from politics
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by duro4chang(m): 6:33pm On Dec 03, 2023
Everything about him is how to benefit. He has no good plan for the country.
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by aariwa(m): 6:34pm On Dec 03, 2023
ShangTsung000:
As e no affect you,you no lose oga.
exactly you understand them perfectly!

1 Like

Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by nedekid: 6:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
Blakjewelry:
He already sold his shares.
Who bought the shares back then is the question.
If you know you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by ShangTsung000: 6:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
aariwa:
exactly you understand them perfectly!

That's how things are going in this country.
Any policy that brings them to complain affected them directly.

Imagine when a bill banning the importation of generators.

1 Like

Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by phemmie06(m): 7:05pm On Dec 03, 2023
Atiku receiving his own share to keep quiet and not to criticize..... I pity those who fight hard for polithievians
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by BreakingNews21: 7:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Way too grammar to simply say he sold his stake in the company and is no longer associated with it. 🤔
Happy retired life Oga.😉
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by omohayek: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Atiku already cashed out $100 million

Tinubu owns it with Volpi

I laugh when people talk about Tinubu stealing their Money, especially IPOB youth

Well Mr Tinubu's networth and Investment portfolio is so wide you are going to loose count

Shares in Microsoft, CocaCola, Manchester Football club , INTELS Logistics, OANDO group,

Even Allison Madueke, when she had problem and needed to sell her London mansion, Seyi Tinubu's company bought it cheaply

Funny enough no stake in his name, all are in a holdings held by trustees
What's really funny is that you can claim with such confidence that Tinubu is really a secret co-owner of Intels, even though you yourself admit that there is "no stake in his name". So what exactly is your evidence, then, that Tinubu is a secret owner? What privileged information do you have to bring to bear? Do you have access to some secret cache of corporate documents that lay out the truth or something?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by StraightGaay: 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

Atiku already cashed out $100 million

Tinubu owns it with Volpi

I laugh when people talk about Tinubu stealing their Money, especially IPOB youth

Well Mr Tinubu's networth and Investment portfolio is so wide you are going to loose count

Shares in Microsoft, CocaCola, Manchester Football club , INTELS Logistics, OANDO group,

Even Allison Madueke, when she had problem and needed to sell her London mansion, Seyi Tinubu's company bought it cheaply

Funny enough no stake in his name, all are in a holdings held by trustees

I was expecting you to mention you have shares with them, instead you are here praising your tormentors

1 Like

Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by Cruise777: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2023
StraightGaay:
I was expecting you to mention you have shares with them, instead you are here praising your tormentors

I don't hate the wealthy and Tinubu had never tormented me because I have no envy for great people
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by Cruise777: 7:30pm On Dec 03, 2023
omohayek:

What's really funny is that you can claim with such confidence that Tinubu is really a secret co-owner of Intels, even though you yourself admit that there is "no stake in his name". So what exactly is your evidence, then, that Tinubu is a secret owner? What privileged information do you have to bring to bear? Do you have access to some secret cache of corporate documents that lay out the truth or something?

Information that is all over the internet, since God knows when of Atiku, Volpi and Tinubu ownership of the parent company
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by Cruise777: 7:35pm On Dec 03, 2023
omohayek:

https://businessandmaritimewestafrica.com/volpi-italian-co-owner-of-intels-seeks-to-oust-wale-tinubu-from-oando/
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by Blakjewelry(m): 7:36pm On Dec 03, 2023
nedekid:

Who bought the shares back then is the question.
If you know you know.
It was bought by the parent company or should I say the other partner.
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by Svoboda(m): 7:39pm On Dec 03, 2023
nairalee:
One of the MAJOR challenges in Africa is that the politicians see leadership positions as business opportunities only to enrich themselves and their cronies

Happens everywhere.
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by StraightGaay: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

I don't hate the wealthy and Tinubu had never tormented me because I have no envy for great people
I love you
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by nedekid: 7:48pm On Dec 03, 2023
Blakjewelry:

It was bought by the parent company or should I say the other partner.
Lolz, investigate further.
If you know you know.
Why do you think the concession is being handed back to Intells? As it is said, follow the money.
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by FreeStuffsNG: 8:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:
cool

You forgot to add your usual lamba of Oriental Hotel.
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by Cruise777: 9:40pm On Dec 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
You forgot to add your usual lamba of Oriental Hotel.

It was sold to the Chinese investors
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by FreeStuffsNG: 9:47pm On Dec 03, 2023
Cruise777:

It was sold to the Chinese investors
You say one lie, you need other lies to cover your lies. You are lying that same people who built their property sold to him and he sold back to them. Smh

You're the king of lamba joor
https://www.chronicle.ng/2020/10/we-own-oriental-hotel-not-tinubu-wempco/
Re: Atiku: FG Restoring Intels' Pilotage Contract Doesn't Benefit Me by Cruise777: 9:52pm On Dec 03, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

You say one lie, you need other lies to cover your lies. You are lying that same people who built their property sold to him and he sold back to them. Smh

You're the king of lamba joor
https://www.chronicle.ng/2020/10/we-own-oriental-hotel-not-tinubu-wempco/

https://persecondnews.com/2019/05/01/oriental-hotel-in-lagos-is-up-for-sale/

It was put up for sale and the Chinese bought it

Go and check the company linked to the ownership

Go and also check Dapo Apara's Allegations when he was sacked as Alphabeta MD

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Anambra Election Result Says About APC – Oyegun / Akeredolu Aketi Picks Ondo APC Governorship Nomination Form (photo) / Kano Will Lose Status Without Igbo, Others - Gov. Ganduje.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.