Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,042 members, 7,821,590 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians (7355 Views)

Ekeke justifies Gov Otti's Spending On Govt House, security votes in 3 Months / Emefiele: DSS Action A Dent On Govt, Punish Operatives – Fayose To Tinubu / Reno: Don’t Give Your Parents “A Talk Of The Town Burial”. Give Them ........... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:52am On Dec 04, 2023
That's what they keep telling us since 1960...

Even our founding fathers told us we will be Great again as if we were once Great before!
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by escohido123: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
With this government in power hope of Nigeria recovering is getting slimmer by the day.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by epainos: 12:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
One thing that can save Nigeria is having self respect for all tribes in it. And the best way is to dissolve the amalgamation that happened in the early 1900s. This is the best way forward. All regions will prosper this way.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Hope is in imo state government house ...
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by ufuosman(m): 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2023
Na ur own u don talk
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Evolutionism: 1:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
SyrusdeHansome:
The most foolish thing any Nigerian will do is to bliv that Tinubu`s government will be better than Buhari`s government. I once had that bliv nd i bliv i was foolish for doing so.

You woke up too late.

Well. Go and Sin No More.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Evolutionism: 1:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Heffalump:
These people knew very well that Nigerian leaders have failed the country to the point of no redemption, but will be quick to give empty hopes to calm the gullible. When you're relaxed thinking it will be well, they go on a prowl to loot the country dry and stupor.

Seems some of you guys are starting to wake up to smell the Coffee.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Kevineleven(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
Matinox:

You!
The most unfortunate thing about it is that you don't know
How can someone rape somebody and he doesn't know?
How can you wake up and accuse someone of rape without evidence?
You are telling someone that you have never seen that he was raped.
Oga if them rape you talk say dem rape you, don't tell me that I was raped when you know nothing about me, i don't want to believe that you are a madman
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by ChristineC: 2:44pm On Dec 04, 2023
there's no hope, stop deceiving Nigerians.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Albertgr8: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
Scammers !!!!!
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by ablejesus26(m): 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
duduade:
Hope how

Ask him where are his family members

I am sure they are outside the country

Loll telling hungry people not to give up when him and him family belle don full grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Matinox: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kevineleven:

How can someone rape somebody and he doesn't know?
How can you wake up and accuse someone of rape without evidence?
You are telling someone that you have never seen that he was raped.
Oga if them rape you talk say dem rape you, don't tell me that I was raped when you know nothing about me, i don't want to believe that you are a madman

Here is one of those who say school na scam.

Ode! Go school you no gree.
You can't tell of a speaking that is metaphorically intended
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by abbiboy: 5:52pm On Dec 04, 2023
I don give up on Nigeria since obj handed over Nigeria to irresponsible leaders like yaradua,gej and the evil buhari[imposter].
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Brushstrokes20: 6:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
👀Bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies!😂😁🤣
The shyyythole is cursed with useless bunch of self serving THIEVES AND BLOODTHIRSTY TERRORISTS masquerading as leaders!😏
Awon ole, jegudu jera gbogbo! 💯
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by frog12: 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
these idiots don dey pray since Shagari times... grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Emdebby2: 8:48pm On Dec 04, 2023
Story for the gods.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by OmoFiditi: 9:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
Yes, Nigerians must pray while you keep looting and filling your pot-bellies in order to move the country forward..

That is how is works for awon alagbados like gamesmart. grin
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Exceed15: 9:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
Useless insensitive government under Tinubu.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Kevineleven(m): 10:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
Matinox:

Here is one of those who say school na scam.

Ode! Go school you no gree.
You can't tell of a speaking that is metaphorically intended

Why not use yourself as the metaphor , I wonder what you learnt in school, if you couldn't learn simple manners.
Mr school.
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Matinox: 10:33pm On Dec 04, 2023
Kevineleven:

Why not use yourself as the metaphor , I wonder what you learnt in school, if you couldn't learn simple manners.
Mr school.

Na only for Nigeria una dey use sentiments tell us make we address government with manners.

Wake up & stop being deluded!
Re: Don’t Give Up On Govt, There’s Hope For Nigeria, SGF Tells Nigerians by Kevineleven(m): 10:43pm On Dec 04, 2023
Matinox:

Na only for Nigeria una dey use sentiments tell us make we address government with manners.

Wake up & stop being deluded!

So what do you want us to do about the government, what is your plan of action?
Don't forget, it begins with you, be the change you want to see.
Take the lead, we will follow you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bakassi: Refugees Suffer Starvation And Death As Food Runs Out At Camp / Lagosians: Is Fashola The Expected Messiah? / Update On Buhari Bakare Flag Off Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.