Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria (2852 Views)

Kano, Lagos, Kaduna Recorded Highest Registrations, Issuance Of NIN / Reno Omokri: Nigeria's 2023 Election Results Just Gave Me Overnight Grey Hair / Reno Omokri: Nigeria Will Be Worse Under Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Abufo: 2:32am On Dec 04, 2023
raskymonojendor:
Oh boy. I indeed remember when they sent their governors to come and beg Sanwo Olu. They were also begging Tinubu at the same time.

I just laugh when the clowns say they are moving their shops and chemist out of Lagos. Good riddance to bad rubbish grin

the same worthless Igbo people you sent millions of your ugly people to come and fight to remain in Nigeria..........Reno should join IPOB, so that his work will be easier ..shay you want igbos to go? We cannot wait to see the back of the abominable zoo!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Chibuzoc(m): 3:10am On Dec 04, 2023
Lol, thief awolowo stole Biafrans money as finance minister, is that how to grow gdp

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by raskymonojendor: 3:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Abufo:

the same worthless Igbo people you sent millions of your ugly people to come and fight to remain in Nigeria..........Reno should join IPOB, so that his work will be easier ..shay you want igbos to go? We cannot wait to see the back of the abominable zoo!
Look at this one, the yorubas were not willing participants in a war between the North and the Eastern region. Well, that changed when Ojukwu decided to invade Ore enroute to Lagos. What a dumb decision by Ojukwu...

ps: it was foolish Azikwe that ensured that secession was not included in the constitution despite Awolowo pleading for secession to be added.

In addition, you are always free to voluntarily move back to your IPOB land.

Definition of ugly below šŸ‘‡

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Gajagojo: 3:21am On Dec 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

This is quite interesting, coming from you because, the moment any IGBO person put a thread here about IGBOS wanting to leave nigeria sane people will shout no way and impossible, what I expect you to say to this now is that you don't care whether they go or not, and will be surprised to still see you in the same thread threatening fire and destruction should they try it, I believe that if your people are serious about all you are saying, you will not be hating nnamdi KANU because you all know what He WANTS, why you think that IGBOS and the rest of the people are stupid baffles me, personally, I am for this nigeria getting divided into whatever number of counties not because I hate any one group or the other but because, I believe it will be better for 10 people to make a country and have the basic needs of life than to be in a huge country and lack the barest minimum things they need which the poorest country if the world take for granted as the bad condition of nigeria is, people if they are serious about IGBOS leaving should not troll IGBOS but support the freedom of people like nnamdi KANU who seriously want to take IGBOS out of nigeria, and people like the omokiri person should start campaigning for the referendum that IGBOS are calling, how about that?
Do you really want to be together with parasites and liabilities? If you really are not , you should change your pater of hate and trolling and start campaigning with them, but as long as you will start insulting me now for telling you this simple TRUTH, it will simply prove that you cannot do without IGBOS
You are mixing it up
Ibos are free to leave the borders are open
The land is conquered and you know it so all this talk about wanting to leave is attention seeking behaviour like A little child that wants its mother to chase it pack your loads and go back JErusalem
You were defeated in 1970 and your land Was conquered

There is no prospect of an independent country occupied by Ibos in that space called the SE.
For similar reasons why the Israeli government blocks an independent Palestine.
So you can all leave and go wherever you like just remember you were defeated and the land conquered that is the price of losing the Biafra war
You are tenants of the Nigerian state

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by tsdarkside(m): 4:43am On Dec 04, 2023
FuckingMachine:
This is beer parlour analysis.

Anybody with a working brain knows that local production goes up thousandfolds during wartime while imports drop = more GDP. Factories producing machinery, fuel, equipment etc needed for war usually experience maximum output during wartime.

It has nothing to do with who's fighting. If Ghana goes to war against Togo today, their local manufacturing will go up and imports will be non existent.

He even mentioned the increase in local manufacturing in his drivel but doesn't know its implication. Chai. grin

i dont understand whats stoppin you igbos to do the same thing you are doing with foreighn goods with local producers....

why dont you resell local goods....??

you guys dont care that the local producers cant compete with foreighn producers....

we are tired of una matter....

awon olomo winter caps....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by tsdarkside(m): 4:48am On Dec 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

This is quite interesting, coming from you because, the moment any IGBO person put a thread here about IGBOS wanting to leave nigeria sane people will shout no way and impossible, what I expect you to say to this now is that you don't care whether they go or not, and will be surprised to still see you in the same thread threatening fire and destruction should they try it, I believe that if your people are serious about all you are saying, you will not be hating nnamdi KANU because you all know what He WANTS, why you think that IGBOS and the rest of the people are stupid baffles me, personally, I am for this nigeria getting divided into whatever number of counties not because I hate any one group or the other but because, I believe it will be better for 10 people to make a country and have the basic needs of life than to be in a huge country and lack the barest minimum things they need which the poorest country if the world take for granted as the bad condition of nigeria is, people if they are serious about IGBOS leaving should not troll IGBOS but support the freedom of people like nnamdi KANU who seriously want to take IGBOS out of nigeria, and people like the omokiri person should start campaigning for the referendum that IGBOS are calling, how about that?
Do you really want to be together with parasites and liabilities? If you really are not , you should change your pater of hate and trolling and start campaigning with them, but as long as you will start insulting me now for telling you this simple TRUTH, it will simply prove that you cannot do without IGBOS

you are not interested in local goods or else you leave nigeria....??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by tsdarkside(m): 4:56am On Dec 04, 2023
Enugurangers:

You are backing at the wrong tree. The push should start from Igbo politicians in HOR and Senate. The states Governors and state House of Assembly members also have a huge role to play and finally, our people should voluntarily return home. Anambra 1st son has been campaigning on this issue like forever.

we should just allow them go with their south eastern states....

this talkin to them is harmin nigeria more....
northerners are right....let them go....

they are not gonna change anyways....

but they can forget that they can still remain in nigeria and continue with their fraudulent practice after gettin biafra....

all of them must relocate....!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by clockwisereport: 5:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Mr Know it all, who is the founder of Lagos?
Aworis or Benins?
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Ttalk: 5:21am On Dec 04, 2023
When God uses your enemy to fight your enemy.

Let Reno continue to butcher the winter cap developers, nothing consign me

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by mbaise1000: 6:28am On Dec 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

you are not interested in local goods or else you leave nigeria....??
I am not interested in anything fake no matter who made it and if you love it, yourself, it's your money , buy.
For me buying anything just because it's made in nigeria, is a no no, I know there are people here who will claim that they will see a better product in the market and buy a fake and worthless one because the fake one is made in nigeria, because the majority of nigerians are hypocrites
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by tsdarkside(m): 6:34am On Dec 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

I am not interested in anything fake no matter who made it and if you love it, yourself, it's your money , buy.
For me buying anything just because it's made in nigeria, is a no no, I know there are people here who will claim that they will see a better product in the market and buy a fake and worthless one because the fake one is made in nigeria, because the majority of nigerians are hypocrites

this is your excuse....nigerias own is fake because its produced by black people....

alright....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Typing: 6:34am On Dec 04, 2023
True talk. IGBO and their tiny Region are the ones drawing Nigeria backward. There tiny underdeveloped Region contribute ZERO to the economy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by tsdarkside(m): 6:35am On Dec 04, 2023
MEEVEET....!!

you can just run out on me just like that....!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by cocolacec(m): 6:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Let agreed to disagree with Reno omokri.

There was never a country known as Biafra republic up till eternity tongue

The call for Biafra by Ojukwu was a distraction to conquer other Nigerians,Ibos will pretend they are leaving Nigeria but encircle Nigeria in the process and become your new Leader.That was Ojukwi's plan.Reverse Psychology.

Ibos wanted to be the new Lords of Nigerians but Yoruba and Hausa leaders beat them to their game.

You will wonder if they truly wanted Biafra,Igbo state why will they kill Edo and SS brethren uptill Ore in Yorubaland.Yorubas are not Biafrans and will never belong to the nudist camp so is my Edo,Urhobo,Itshekiri brothers.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Patriotsleague: 6:43am On Dec 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

Igbos are very dumb, by saying someone else should campaign for your referendum shows how dumb you are. Your referendum is your business, but what Reno says it's true, Nigerian economy will fare better without igbos, he gave you a realistic example.

You people can try it, lock yourself up in igboland for one year, let's check something.

Tribes have had referendum in the past in Nigeria without much noise and achieved results, but you people always need others to help you with referendum...you see how dumb, helpless and dependent on others you are?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by mbaise1000: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2023
Gajagojo:

You are mixing it up
Ibos are free to leave the borders are open
The land is conquered and you know it so all this talk about wanting to leave is attention seeking behaviour like A little child that wants its mother to chase it pack your loads and go back JErusalem
You were defeated in 1970 and your land Was conquered

There is no prospect of an independent country occupied by Ibos in that space called the SE.
For similar reasons why the Israeli government blocks an independent Palestine.
So you can all leave and go wherever you like just remember you were defeated and the land conquered that is the price of losing the Biafra war
You are tenants of the Nigerian state

You are the one mixing things up, and I expect you to say exactly what you said, the IGBOS are clearly no one's tenant in IGBO land, you people are always patronizing yourselves and all you know and want is that as long as IGBOS are suffering, it is acceptable and that is why IGBOS are buying fuel and bread and things at a higher price than the rest of you and are the beggers in the road and are feeling the hardship in nigeria more than any of you and are the poorest in nigeria, and BTW, Israel is not stopping Palestine from getting their own country, you may want to get your information right. Israel is not blocking Palestinian nationhood.
And don't just say by mouth that IGBOS are free to leave nigeria, as long as you are hating KANU everytime, it means you are all afraid of IGBOS leaving nigeria, have any IGBO told you they regret fighting nigeria to leave it? Can your own people try it? It takes balls and not everyone has it. The point here is that if you don't want or like a thing, you will make every effort to discard it and hating it and saying by mouth that you don't like it is not enough, you don't hate things away, or wish them away, what you people are doing is hating IGBOS and that's not what will separate IGBOS from nigeria, you know this so just stop lying and help it happen

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Pristine664: 6:44am On Dec 04, 2023
Cooletempa:
Shukudi don buy market o. One man destroying one bush tribe all by himself. Reno na real don baba.

Reno is a living legend. God bless him.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by aswani(m): 6:55am On Dec 04, 2023
goodnessme1:
But I still wonder why yorubas don't want to enjoy the same thing now.

Your bother is the president, tell him to remove Igbos from Nigeria so you can enjoy better Nigeria without Igbos you love to hate grin cheesy

President Tinubu doesn't have the power to do so, why not you tell your Senators to sponsor a secession bill, you might be shocked at how quickly the Senate and House of Reps would ratify it?

You can then have your great Alaigbo nation, the rest of Nigeria can have a higher GDP, chikena.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by mbaise1000: 6:55am On Dec 04, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Igbos are very dumb, by saying someone else should campaign for your referendum shows how dumb you are. Your referendum is your business, but what Reno says it's true, Nigerian economy will fare better without igbos, he gave you a realistic example.

You people can try it, lock yourself up in igboland for one year, let's check something.

IGBOS are very dumb, I know you who said this Don't even believe it so I won't say anything there, IGBOS are not telling you to campaign for them, why I said that is because, all of you are always saying by mouth that IGBOS are your problems in nigeria but when you see any thread about IGBOS saying it, all of you will jump in and start throwing tantrums, why exactly are you all hating KANU and IPOB? What are they demanding? Anyone who really want IGBOS out if nigeria will not want KANU in prison or dead and that's all you want, I know you will keep saying you don't care and I know you will say it forever. You want all IGBOS to go back to IGBO land and stay for one year and you love your nigeria and will still give anything to run away from it? If you are dumb for wanting that, then IGBOS are dumb too, the problem with you people is that you are all in denial, you don't want something, you throw it out and not fight it when that thing want out. For your information, IGBOS never regret fighting to get out of nigeria and I am 100000% that no section of nigeria have the ball or gut to try it

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by aswani(m): 7:00am On Dec 04, 2023
Emergingnation:
Hypocrised Yoruba Muslim, believing lies from that lunatic called Reno... Since this shithole was enjoying high GDP without Ndigbo, why did your terrorist government fought and die to bring Igbo back ?. grin

Why didn't they allow Igbo to go? grin

Because Ndigbo decided to take minorities in the Eastern region (and their oyel) with them without at least asking those ones via a referendum, if they wanted to be in the Biafra heaven or not.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by mbaise1000: 7:03am On Dec 04, 2023
tsdarkside:

this is your excuse....nigerias own is fake because its produced by black people....

alright....

Was that what I said? I will repeat what I said again, I will not see a good thing and buy a fake thing because the fake thing is made in nigeria or just to improve nigeria economy, 8 will go for the better product. It's not about who produced it, and I said also that nigerians in nairaland are going to say they will buy they will buy the fake products because they live their country and that's because majority of people on nairaland and nigerians are hypocrites, nigeria haven't given me anything since I was born so I am not interested, if you prefer the fake nigeria product to a good foreign made product, it's your money buy.no one has the right to tell you what to do with your money
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by raskymonojendor: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2023
aswani:

Because Ndigbo decided to take minorities in the Eastern region (and their oyel) with them without at least asking those ones via a referendum, if they wanted to be in the Biafra heaven or not.
Ironically, when Isaac Boro, an Ijaw man from Oloibiri in Bayelsa declared the Niger Delta Republic, Ojukwu and Ironsi clamped down on him.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by aswani(m): 7:07am On Dec 04, 2023
Emergingnation:
Keep deceiving yourself, Yoruba Muslim.... Thank God Igbo will soon Leave that glorified slum city for Biafra, to enable to enjoy more your GDP... grin

Dey play, Ndigbo will never leave Lagos, same as regardless of the nonsense that happens once in a while in the North not making them leave.

You expect people born and bred in Ala Yoruba for example to leave everything they know and love in where they call home and go to alaigbo to be discriminated against.

Keep dreaming.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Patriotsleague: 7:10am On Dec 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

IGBOS are very dumb, I know you who said this Don't even believe it so I won't say anything there, IGBOS are not telling you to campaign for them, why I said that is because, all of you are always saying by mouth that IGBOS are your problems in nigeria but when you see any thread about IGBOS saying it, all of you will jump in and start throwing tantrums, why exactly are you all hating KANU and IPOB? What are they demanding? Anyone who really want IGBOS out if nigeria will not want KANU in prison or dead and that's all you want, I know you will keep saying you don't care and I know you will say it forever. You want all IGBOS to go back to IGBO land and stay for one year and you love your nigeria and will still give anything to run away from it? If you are dumb for wanting that, then IGBOS are dumb too, the problem with you people is that you are all in denial, you don't want something, you throw it out and not fight it when that thing want out. For your information, IGBOS never regret fighting to get out of nigeria and I am 100000% that no section of nigeria have the ball or gut to try it
Stop saying others should help you get referendum or secession, it shows you don't even know what referendum means... besides how is it others business that you want to leave, why should they help you?

Try to sound intelligent please... Ojukwu used igbos to escape prosecution, Kanu used igbos to gain relevance, same is Ekpa...real freedom fighters don't go about revolution this way, this ipob madness is simply a criminal terrorists group that wants to oppress ordinary Igbo citizens and it is only a stupid government that will sit down and watch a criminal terrorists group unleash violence and not kill them all.

No be we add you to Nigeria, go meet Nnamdi Azikiwe or Lord Lugard...if you no know wetin referendum means, then all of you simply relocate back to igboland...you people make too much noise, I think its the primitive ape gene, I think you igbos have that primitive ape gene, maybe your forebears interbreed with the ape specie of human, because if you check you people are weird, and dumb...just check you will see how dumb you people are since the beginning of this Nigeria. This is the land I was born, forget about the name it is given, I can't hate it, unlike you idiots that want Nigeria destroyed.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by yoruboid: 7:12am On Dec 04, 2023
If they are allowed to secede today, we will witness a remarkable growth in all other regions of the country

I can confidently say that 75% of their business is built on fraud and I have a few of them who thread honestly that have complained about this. The only legitimate Igbo billionaire is Cosmos Maduka. The rest are a bunch of fraudsters. Look at the Yorubas and Hausas and even South Southerners and you will see creativity and industry that grow the GDP. The North invests in Agriculture, textiles, processing and mining while the SS is the oil and gas hub of the country. The SW is the financial, entertainment, fashion, education and IT hub with these industries driven by Yorubas

The SE does nothing but bring backwardness and from the IGR figures, they are nothing but leeches

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by raskymonojendor: 7:16am On Dec 04, 2023
yoruboid:
If they are allowed to secede today, we will witness a remarkable growth in all other regions of the country

I can confidently say that 75% of their business is built on fraud and I have a few of them who thread honestly that have complained about this. The only legitimate Igbo billionaire is Cosmos Maduka. The rest are a bunch of fraudsters. Look at the Yorubas and Hausas and even South Southerners and you will see creativity and industry that grow the GDP. The North invests in Agriculture, textiles, processing and mining while the SS is the oil and gas hub of the country. The SW is the financial, entertainment, fashion, education and IT hub with these industries driven by Yorubas

The SE does nothing but bring backwardness and from the IGR figures, they are nothing but leeches
100%

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Jeyun: 7:40am On Dec 04, 2023
chopnaira:
Reno Omokri replies one of his critics on Twitter

the last time I check Reno is still wanderer fugitive in a far away land we should have no business with such kind of people they are state barriers, if his not ask him why he ran away.
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by 1to1000saf: 7:46am On Dec 04, 2023
Cruise777:
grin

Reno hitting below the belt

Where is my popcorn, let me head to Twitter for some movie

mohammed safiu Oyedele is that why you raped your nephew and mother
confess now because I have your pictures and videos

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Jagaban2012: 9:15am On Dec 04, 2023
ednut1:
Reno lives in the Uk, he should go and ask who about Adeyinka Grandon

Because Reno Omokri is reacting to your foolish elder comments..like the Hippopotamus Iwuayaywu and some foolish money miss road in the east....you are now threatening him.....nobody has a monopoly of insults and bad comments....

You are inconsequential in Lagos State....your people need Lagos State more.....

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by ednut1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 04, 2023
Jagaban2012:

Because Reno Omokri is reacting to your foolish elder comments..like the Hippopotamus Iwuayaywu and some foolish money miss road in the east....you are now threatening him.....nobody has a monopoly of insults and bad comments....

You are inconsequential in Lagos State....your people need Lagos State more.....
oponu ni e. Did i tell you iā€™m igbo
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by Gajagojo: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2023
mbaise1000:

You are the one mixing things up, and I expect you to say exactly what you said, the IGBOS are clearly no one's tenant in IGBO land, you people are always patronizing yourselves and all you know and want is that as long as IGBOS are suffering, it is acceptable and that is why IGBOS are buying fuel and bread and things at a higher price than the rest of you and are the beggers in the road and are feeling the hardship in nigeria more than any of you and are the poorest in nigeria, and BTW, Israel is not stopping Palestine from getting their own country, you may want to get your information right. Israel is not blocking Palestinian nationhood.
And don't just say by mouth that IGBOS are free to leave nigeria, as long as you are hating KANU everytime, it means you are all afraid of IGBOS leaving nigeria, have any IGBO told you they regret fighting nigeria to leave it? Can your own people try it? It takes balls and not everyone has it. The point here is that if you don't want or like a thing, you will make every effort to discard it and hating it and saying by mouth that you don't like it is not enough, you don't hate things away, or wish them away, what you people are doing is hating IGBOS and that's not what will separate IGBOS from nigeria, you know this so just stop lying and help it happen
Ojukwu ran away ,Ibo land was conquered. The rest is history

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGSRa6KE_rg

You are subjects and tenants of the Nigerian state
You have no land anymore

You are still mixing things

The Nigerian state has taken over the SE territory as reparations for the war.
They. ALLOW. Ibos to live there as tenants but anyone not happy can leave
Re: Reno Omokri: Nigeria Recorded Highest GDP Growth When Igbos Returned To Biafria by mbaise1000: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Patriotsleague:

Stop saying others should help you get referendum or secession, it shows you don't even know what referendum means... besides how is it others business that you want to leave, why should they help you?

Try to sound intelligent please... Ojukwu used igbos to escape prosecution, Kanu used igbos to gain relevance, same is Ekpa...real freedom fighters don't go about revolution this way, this ipob madness is simply a criminal terrorists group that wants to oppress ordinary Igbo citizens and it is only a stupid government that will sit down and watch a criminal terrorists group unleash violence and not kill them all.

No be we add you to Nigeria, go meet Nnamdi Azikiwe or Lord Lugard...if you no know wetin referendum means, then all of you simply relocate back to igboland...you people make too much noise, I think its the primitive ape gene, I think you igbos have that primitive ape gene, maybe your forebears interbreed with the ape specie of human, because if you check you people are weird, and dumb...just check you will see how dumb you people are since the beginning of this Nigeria. This is the land I was born, forget about the name it is given, I can't hate it, unlike you idiots that want Nigeria destroyed.

First, nigeria has been destroyed and it wasn't IGBOS who destroyed it, you that claim to love it did, I hate nigeria and I gave my reasons, you claim to love it and I believe you also have your reasons, the point here is that you people keep saying you don't care whether IGBOS leave or not but I know you lie, if you are saying the truth there, you will not be hating KANU or ojukwu because they fought for it, you are here saying whatever you want, ojukwu had no case to answer and nnamdi KANU wasn't looking for whatever except the separation of BIAFRA from nigeria, it's ekpa we don't know and we believe he is working for nigeria to give IGBOS a bad name because that's what you love to hear about IGBOS but who cares,
You said IGBOS have primitive aoe gene? Tell me your tribe and let's see what gene you have, you are more intelligent than the IGBOS and you are not proud enough to show here which tribe you come out from, you already resorted to insults and you will turn around to call me hater, I always have a good laugh thinking about things like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Diasporians Are Sad When They See Happy Nigerians: Why? / Election Updates From Edo, Kano, Ogun, Gombe / Youth Lunch With Jonathan Turns Into Another Bribe-Fest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.