Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) (29025 Views)

Nigeria Is Safe — American Man Declares, As He Visits Ekiti State (pics And Vid) / BRT Crushes Lagos Businesswoman To Death, Driver Flees / My America Journey... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by FreeStuffsNG: 8:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Catapault:
Amazing video by popular Gambian YouTuber Gano Did It, who recently toured Nigeria:

He met a Gambian woman living in Lagos who declared that as an immigrant from Gambia, Nigeria is her America!

And that she has no regrets! And that anything you can find in America and Europe, you can find it in Nigeria. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAGUfH7DnlM&ab_channel=GanoDidIt
Nigerians who are contributing phenomenally to the progress are not mostly online and on the social media. Thank you for your kind words and balanced coverage. God bless you.
Please invest in Lagos and the neighbouring Yoruba SW states of Nigeria.

South West Nigeria is the safest place in Nigeria where you will get the greatest returns on your investment and enjoy the best investor friendly experience in Africa.
Bring your investments to Lagos and South West Nigeria.
Thank you. Check my signature for free stuffs!

3 Likes

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Only one set of people get angry when Nigerian is mentioned and any word of praise follows

They know themselves, haters of their country.

If the nation is growing and flourishing yet they hate the nation, then they have serious mental problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by goodman5(m): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Nonsense
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Wickedtruths: 8:10am On Dec 04, 2023
goodman5:
Nonsense

Somto said it is nonsense, yet, they are using "I will take you to Lagos" to impregnate his sisters. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 8:12am On Dec 04, 2023
God1000:
Good for him, I believe he has a reason for saying that, so I can't criticize him.

Lagos is still far better compared to some of these west African countries despite all the flaws in the city.

Lagos is London compared to a lot of 4th world African nations.

Nigeria has the potential to be far more than this but unbridled corruption won't allow us see the light.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by firearcher: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2023
Its simple. Nigeria hasn't reached its potential but it is not a terrible place to live.

There is no heaven on earth and everyone complains regardless of where they are. Its human nature to ignore what is fine and focus only on what is wrong.

Watch Americans and Britons news and hear them castigate their countries the way we also do here and it will dawn on you that chasing heaven on earth is a mirage

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by victory36(m): 8:28am On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We are the real niggarz of Africa let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbours cakled Ghana can hear us loud and clear
you are not real niggarz of anywhere. Remove Nigeria's large unproductive population, it is as useless as the rest of Africa. The last time I checked, Ghana and ivory coast has a higher gdp per capita than the 'giant of Africa' . So pls, Nigerians should mellow down as you are not longer the giant you used to be kiss

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by porthouse7(f): 8:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Sha don't go east

4 Likes

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by WorldRichest: 8:37am On Dec 04, 2023
God1000:
Good for him, I believe he has a reason for saying that, so I can't criticize him.

Lagos is still far better compared to some of these west African countries despite all the flaws and drawbacks in the city.

I have been to all the 16 countries in West Africa. Gambia's Capital Banjul is as developed as Ogbomoso. I know because I schooled in Ogbomoso and worked briefly in Gambia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by WorldRichest: 8:38am On Dec 04, 2023
sonnie10:
“Everything you can find in American, you can find in Nigeria?”

My question is, at what cost?
Let me give you one instance. Someone in Nigeria on a salary of #200k/month will have to save all their earnings for 2 years to afford a 2003-2005 Corolla.
But this is the same car you can pick from a junkyard in America.

How many cars has your brothers distributing hard drugs in America picked

3 Likes

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

We are the real niggarz of Africa let me increase the volume so that our low budget ass noisy neighbours cakled Ghana can hear us loud and clear

Na wetin Ghana be for where Nigeria dey?

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by ceejayluv(m): 8:42am On Dec 04, 2023
The guy never Go America, that's why. For example, can you find any subway Metro station in Lagos?.
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Barbiturate(m): 8:44am On Dec 04, 2023
I stopped watching where they stole his bag containing his passport and other stuffs! Nigeria will always be Nigeria. A den of thieves! Now he has experienced one of the ugliest part of the country he was praising ab initio
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by 8stargeneral: 8:54am On Dec 04, 2023
That's nice
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Bmaster(m): 8:54am On Dec 04, 2023
I'll take you lots serious only had it been that Lagos was never the capital of Nigeria.
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by emonis88: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2023
While Nigerians r leaving their country in droves, the japa syndrome taking Nigeria by storm. R some people trying to sugar coat the economy hardships Nigerians r facing?
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by PHAYOL81: 8:58am On Dec 04, 2023
If only we can do more for our society, neighbours and tomorrow, perhaps things would've been so perfect in this part of the world. IF ONLY....

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by MuchAdo: 8:59am On Dec 04, 2023
Nigerians don't appreciate their country

I love my country and I am happy to be here

When I travel, it's for holidays

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Adakintroy: 9:05am On Dec 04, 2023
Humans are never contented. Even in America they have given then road school and tech
But now they want sex changes.

It not government. It's the people. Am sure If you give Nigeria road, light and jobs they will start wanting something else.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by AntiChristian: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2023
What a perfect blend!

I watched the video fully!
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by ODOGWUMALAY50: 9:07am On Dec 04, 2023
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

I support you
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by emmand2(m): 9:09am On Dec 04, 2023
Dey play
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 9:14am On Dec 04, 2023
Scarrr:
Same as igbos ...Lagos na their newyork, Ibadan na their Hong Kong , Ogun na their Berlin e.t.c

Abeg .. i no fit laugh oo

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Nicheey(m): 9:15am On Dec 04, 2023
sonnie10:

Let me give you one instance. Someone in Nigeria on a salary of #200k/month will have to save all their earnings for 2 years to afford a 2003-2005 Corolla.
How often do you pay tax here compare to America you’re trying to compare. Here you can do online businesses wether crypto or forex without any body disturbing you for tax on your profits but over in America there’s IRS, how much does insulin cost in America compare to nigeria? How much does health care cost compare to America, here we can create our own water source and power source,in America this is illegal, ordinary phone line (landline)is taxed.

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Nicheey(m): 9:16am On Dec 04, 2023
sonnie10:

How often do you pay tax here compare to America you’re trying to compare. Here you can do online businesses wether crypto or forex without any body disturbing you for tax on your profits but over in America there’s IRS, how much does insulin cost in America compare to nigeria? How much does health care cost compare to America, here we can create our own water source and power source,in America this is illegal, ordinary phone line (landline)is taxed.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2023
Whining
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 9:47am On Dec 04, 2023
Wickedtruths:

You must be referring to those who hide under the ground like cocoyams every Monday.
Oga there is no sit at home again. I don't know about other states but for Enugu state they don't observe sit at home again. Banks, mall, markets etc open every Mondays. Public transportation also convey people on that Monday.
The reason I'm saying this is because I don't feel comfortable reading lies about Igbo people and sit at home from someone that haven't step his feet to Igbo land for once. Just believing every jargon you see on the internet. Travel and see please.
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Wickedtruths: 9:49am On Dec 04, 2023
Edoziesmart:

Oga there is no sit at home again. I don't know about other states but for Enugu state they don't observe sit at home again. Banks, mall, markets etc open every Mondays. Public transportation also convey people on that Monday.
The reason I'm saying this is because I don't feel comfortable reading lies about Igbo people and sit at home from someone that haven't step his feet to Igbo land for once. Just believing every jargon you see on the internet. Travel and see please.

But you sit at home on Kanu's court days. No be so?
Hope you even collected permission from Simon Ekpa before posting this thing?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Judolisco(m): 10:08am On Dec 04, 2023
Nigerians don't know what God has really done for them compared to other African countries... Although we should be enjoying more than dis but if u travel to other neighbouring countries even Benin Republic close by here... Iswr u go run back come house because immediately they know u are Nigerian like dis they start billing u
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by saintokwuluora(m): 10:10am On Dec 04, 2023
If you watch the complete video you will see where Gano's Nigerian taxi cautioned him about excited positive comments about Nigerians till he stays a month " then you will know us well"...Gano lost his passport, cards and money in Abuja...within 2 days Gambian Embassy provided him a temporary passport to travel out of Nigeria...That sums it up in between the lines. One of Ganos new experiences in Nigeria is that in Gambia where they have cleaner and better beaches access is free...in Nigeria you pay to have access and pay to sit down.

1 Like

Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by koladebrainiac(m): 10:15am On Dec 04, 2023
since money is coming in steadily
Re: ''Nigeria Is My America!" - Gambian Businesswoman In Lagos Declares (Video) by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:25am On Dec 04, 2023
Tinubu has started o, so he is now paying Yuruba people to claim they are Gambians, and to claim that Nigeria is okay.

Okay na, Tinubu
Tinubu Tinubu..... Just continue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trailer Accident In Apapa Lagos State This Morning! (Photos) / Motor Accident Kills 3 In Abuja (Photos) / 300k Paid. How Can I Get My Money Back From A Dubious Agent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.