Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,933 members, 7,824,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal (49837 Views)

Sule Lamido: Peter Obi, Doyin Okupe Are Alive To Attest To What I Told Them / Moment Peter Obi Was Gifted 5 Alive Drink By A Supporter In Computer Village / Muslim-muslim Ticket For Tinubu is Dead On Arrival – Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Houseontherock1: 11:36am On Dec 04, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Some people don't take life serious like that especially in the North, you see someone carry his luxury car to pack corn in the farm or someone that have a big oil company and airline driving okada , they don't get attached to material things like that..
True that...but they have perfected the act of public stealing so well that I always wonder what northern polithiefcians do with all the money they steal, considering their low-key or pretentious low-key lifestyle!
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Mayeldah(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2023
Hope Bandits no dey there?

I no wan hear stories
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by seunjungle1(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2023
....but, they are attached to embezzlement, right? You know what you're doing.

Babangidapikin:
Some people don't take life serious like that especially in the North, you see someone carry his luxury car to pack corn in the farm or someone that have a big oil company and airline driving okada , they don't get attached to material things like that..
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by ottersberger(m): 11:38am On Dec 04, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Shatap..

He's a thief...how much did he use in cutting grass?

No whine us abeg

How has this government not given him his day in court?.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by djseanjohn77: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2023
Prigidypogodo:
including Tinubu

What di Tinubu steal from your ancestors? Is Lagos your father land, have they finish executing your State's and region's past leaders? Why are you quick to mention Tinubu?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by LusciousLouis: 11:41am On Dec 04, 2023
lipsrsealed
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by GreaterFuture(m): 11:41am On Dec 04, 2023
Babangidapikin:
Okay, sure.
But they steal huge resources for the common persons ruthlessly!, and keep it to themselves...
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Angelfrost(m): 11:42am On Dec 04, 2023
It's always amusing to see wealthy crooks trying hard to look poor and ordinary... Like, what for??! grin

Still remember Buhari claiming he had no money to purchase Nomination forms, and sharing photos of drinking Choco drink from cheap sachets of Milo and Milk... Still can't believe a lot of people fell for such dumb lies.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:43am On Dec 04, 2023
Old man stil drinking sugary substance.....when diabetics struck you now, you will say its the Tinubu government that has attack you!
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Saidfx(m): 11:46am On Dec 04, 2023
Babangidapikin:

Well said, I like as the northerners take farming serious and that's why perishable foods are cheap there. We too like shakara & fake like in the south, especially southwest. Farming is life, embrace it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Benjanni(m): 11:47am On Dec 04, 2023
CherokeeDeAss:
Man cannot kill himself undecided
your username reminds me something
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Okpollo: 11:48am On Dec 04, 2023
Babangidapikin:
You are being economical with the truth.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by bdon123(m): 11:49am On Dec 04, 2023
Maize247:
Behold! The man that cut IDP bush for multi million naira. Now that He's tired of attacking the president the time to probe the thief is now. He was angry and frustrated for his loss and political miscalculation
This right here na mumu man
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by EmirAsheBaba: 11:50am On Dec 04, 2023
Masterstroke4:
‘I can’t k!ll myself’ – Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal, shares photo from farm, says ‘Akara and 5-Alive To The Rescue’

Former Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), Babachir Lawal, took to social media at the weekend where he shared a photo from his farm.

The Adamawa-born politician, who was sacked as SGF by then President Muhammadu Buhari in 2017, said he was exhausted during the weekend’s farming activities and had to resort to the available juice and ‘Akara’.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0J3wjrPwPUSy4uTp3L6iVkSsSTsMXoKPm1mFGsFW5dn2k5PQaHsguAqrgdaCgfvaal&id=100000600624436&mibextid=2JQ9oc

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid02G4j7XMnzcSBQ7ZK2qQ228epj9YHXpWCTfkGunh6k3Lyxosa2jeBRkzKhpmhDqye2l&id=100000600624436&mibextid=2JQ9oc
Na people like him kill these country...
Shame no even catch am to post this kind picture, person were carry him dubiousness and selfishness award contract for himself and SGF for that matter just to clear bush for IDP camp go put heavy amount of money worth billions of Naira....
And now him de cry for sufferness....
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by LONEWOLFJOHN: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2023
Maize247:
Behold! The man that cut IDP bush for multi million naira. Now that He's tired of attacking the president the time to probe the thief is now. He was angry and frustrated for his loss and political miscalculation
see you weyrey, is your Tinubu any better? Olodo without future
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by purples25(f): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2023
I know we're all going to die someday but that doesn't mean we should have a razz approach to life. We can be so simple and minimalist and yet, classy.

Which kine combination be akara and five alive, abeg?

I would definitely eat that if I had no other choice but I pray God upgrades me.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by NairaMaster1(m): 11:55am On Dec 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
In China, he would have been executed

Including our president and the current APC chairman. Even the current SGF from my state. My former governor, Orton.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by alyarmouk(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2023
Nice. I pray to be this healthy at this age.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by qtx(m): 11:56am On Dec 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:
Some people would not have been alive to contest presidency talkless of bulldozing their way through hook or crook into power. China would have eliminated them long before their political ambition was comtemplated. grin
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by MuchAdo: 11:56am On Dec 04, 2023
What kind of weird combo is that
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Babaken(m): 11:57am On Dec 04, 2023
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by IamANigerianMan: 11:59am On Dec 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:

TINUBU WOULD HAVE STILL ALIVE IF IT CHINA ALMOST ALL OF YOU ON NAIRALAND SUPPORTING CORRUPT THINGS WOULD HAVE BEEN EXECUTED FOR LONG
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by jrusky(m): 12:02pm On Dec 04, 2023
Maize247:

Yes oo, it's time to pay for the grass cutting stealing. Pls eat that Akara ery well maybe na watery beans go still end it for you inside jail, frustrated bastard.

He stole money and was fired then ran to obidient as attacking dogs like obiients yet his cry made no meaning as sane Nigerians have moved on.

Tell obi to employ you afterall he has major share in ipob brewery called "Hero" my a s s beer.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Elibaba1: 12:03pm On Dec 04, 2023
hisexcellency34:

While Tinubu who looted the whole Lagos would’ve been praised abi?
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by jrusky(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Maize247:

Yes oo, it's time to pay for the grass cutting stealing. Pls eat that Akara ery well maybe na watery beans go still end it for you inside jail, frustrated bastard.

He stole money and was fired then ran to obidient as attacking dogs like obiients yet his cry made no meaning as sane Nigerians have moved on.

Tell obi to employ you afterall he has major share in ipob brewery called "Hero" my a s s beer....
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Probz(m): 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
KeenD:
Man must wak. Being a public figure doesn't stop you from enjoying eating Akara

grin
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by 1Alex: 12:04pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gulping down that amount of sugar at his age.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by isaachi4u: 12:05pm On Dec 04, 2023
We are all ordenary citizen
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by tuzle(m): 12:07pm On Dec 04, 2023
Gadafii:
After he don loot the treasury to his satisfaction, he’s now rubbing it in our faces

Meanwhile some people that have not drank 5alive this year will come out and still defend him😂
but what he his drinking isn't more than #400.
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by VictoriaCake(f): 12:09pm On Dec 04, 2023
Next topic jare 🤣
Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by domDva(m): 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Tinubu would have been executed twice, they will execute him as a drug lord, revive him Lol and execute him for corruption

Prigidypogodo:
including Tinubu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can't Kill Myself', 'Akara And 5-Alive To The Rescue' - Ex-SGF Babachir Lawal by Decarbonisation: 12:10pm On Dec 04, 2023
Babachir Ole!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buratai: I Won’t Return To Abuja Until Boko Haram Is Defeated / Anambra Election: Billionaire Sons Of Ihiala Mobilize Indigenes To Vote Soludo / Ganduje Flees Edo In A Private Jet As Obaseki Wins - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.