Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Tinubu Is A Deceiver - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Deceiver (260 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: A Misguided Bigot, Deceiver And Opportunist - Solomon Semanka / Mazi Uche Mefor Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Calls Him A Deceiver And A Liar / Oil Revenue - The Great Deceiver Of Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Deceiver by Stubborn82: 2:23am On Dec 04, 2023
Can I call him a deceiver or a scammer, in fact I don't know the right word to use.
Who remember the song that the pyrate confraternity composed for Tinubu, that goes like this......hand dey shake, leg dey shake, baba wey e no well e dey shout emilokan.
Most people thought by now Tinubu will be dead and gone, we see different picture of Tinubu during campaign, sleeping, looking pale, sick and talking stupidly, By the way all those words like balablu, etc were just deception.
The north was happy, thinking Tinubu is sick, he will died soon and the power return to the north, the east was happy too, that Tinubu will not succeed, but what baffled me is the way Tinubu proves them all wrong,.
Watching Tinubu now on TV, sometimes I asked myself this question, is it really Tinubu or jibrin pro max from Sudan, sorry, I means abi nah mokole from Benin 🇧🇯? Who knows what they will call it.
As if that was not enough, after Tinubu won the election, another series of fighting start, "yeee, we no gree, he stole our mandate" we will prove it in court" INEC give Tinubu our votes" as if that is not enough, "court please disqualify him, the man no go school, he carry drug ad they arrested him in US we proves it" haaaahaa kilode. As if that is not enough o, they begin to accused the judiciary join, trust me, the judges no kuku send the werey people, just the way me too, I no send dem.
Don't you think that Tinubu is practically unkillable? Tinubu won every battle, now, these same set of werey people has shifted their annoyance to Tinubu's supporters, whenever we praise Tinubu, they will say, "shebi, you dey buy your fuel at 165 naira" or they will say "we are in it together" they are using all sorts of things and words to make Tinubu's supporters join them in wailing and crying, but we thank God, we are not the one in pain, they are. I AM A PROUD BATist, and I am not suffering, I fuel my car, even if it is 1k per litre, I have food to eat, in fact surplus. I never regret and I will not regret supporting Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu Is A Deceiver by 4KNGOATS(m): 3:20am On Dec 04, 2023
Stubborn82:
Can I call him a deceiver or a scammer.
You can call him the fkn both for now cos am fkn angry with fool right now fkn presso
Re: Tinubu Is A Deceiver by raskymonojendor: 3:21am On Dec 04, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Deceiver by Naijanascam: 4:15am On Dec 04, 2023
Congratulations to you and to many of your disadvantaged family members, friends and relatives...... In fact more fuel to your vehicles
Re: Tinubu Is A Deceiver by Lovemeharder(f): 10:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
What did he do? grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Deceiver by Usmanovic95(m): 10:32pm On Dec 04, 2023
At this point, nairaland needs a dislike button. Quoting some comments is obviously a big waste of time. Just hit dislike and move on.
Re: Tinubu Is A Deceiver by Sirianese: 10:37pm On Dec 04, 2023
You just dey know ba?

(1) (Reply)

Video: Akpabio Allegedly Collects Over N900M From Senators For Birthday Jamboree / PH Refinery Begins Operations! / CDS Urges FG To Take Diplomatic Action Against Finland-based Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.