Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Fastest 3 Steps To Make Money Online Without Leaving Your Bedroom - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fastest 3 Steps To Make Money Online Without Leaving Your Bedroom (99 Views)

Ship Cheaply From the USA, UK And Canada To Nigeria Without Leaving Your Home! / ShopRite Denies Leaving Nigeria / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fastest 3 Steps To Make Money Online Without Leaving Your Bedroom by onenaira(m): 5:28am On Dec 04, 2023
Dear Friend,

Are you interested in learning a skill that will ensure you will never be poor for the rest of your life?

If you answered yes to that, this is the most important post you will ever read.

I will reveal to you the secret to making a lot of money…

The biggest secret to making money is to be able to write a sales letter that sucks out money from people's pockets like a vacuum cleaner.

Knowing how to write a sales letter is a skill that guarantees you can never be poor again for the rest of your life.

A sales letter is a salesman in print. It is a long form of written advertising.

You have probably seen them online and in newspapers. Some of them look “hypey."

Those sales letters you are seeing have made many Nigerians like you and I billions of Naira over the years.

It remains one of the few remaining ways the little guys can sell well.

But writing a good sales letter is just one out of the three steps to making money fast.

In case you don’t know, there is a sure path to money. It is the simplest money-making formula ever devised by man.

It is a three-step formula:

1. Find A Product

2. Find A Platform

3. Write A Sales Letter

Let me explain.

1. Finding a product is easy:

You can sell your own products or resell another person's products.

When I say you can sell your own products, it could be anything. It can be a book you wrote. It can be a video tutorial you created. It can be a jar of body cream you produced. It could be a herbal tea you put together.

Just anything.

It is the same with selling other people's products. It could be anything.

The used phone you imported or that backpack you collected from a friend's shop. Or that business analyst skill you have.

2. Once you have chosen a product or service to sell, the next is to look for a platform where you can sell on:

Just ensure that the platform you choose consists of people interested in what you are trying to sell. Ensure they are a “starving crowd."

I use the word “platform” to cover a lot of different channels – web, social media, print publications, etc.

3. Once you find the right platform(s) for your product or service, you then place your sales letter (or advert) there:

You use your sales message to present your product in a persuasive way to likely buyers.

People need to see your sales letter.

If people do not see your sales letter, they will not read it. If they do not read your sales letter, it will not make money for you.

My point is, it is not only important to write a powerful sales letter, it is important to understand that people need to read it.

Having this in mind should start to give you ideas on what to do.

Let me tell you a personal story…

In 2013, I decided to move to Lagos.

I was coming from Osun to attend seminars So I started house-hunting. I wanted to rent a 3 bedroom flat. I didn't buy my first Lagos house until 2018.

Anyway, the rent for the house I wanted was priced at Two Million Naira.

I didn't want to spend out of my savings, so I decided to make some money very quickly to pay for the rent.

I did exactly what I am teaching you now. I wrote...

A Killer Sales Letter

I wrote a killer sales letter to sell a manual on how to make money online.

I then placed the sales letter as a full page advert in Success Digest Newspaper.

Success Digest was a print newspaper with articles on marketing, small business, success etc.

By the way, that magazine (it was a magazine when I started reading it) is the foundation of my business success.

It was published by my late mentor, Dr Sunny Ojeagbase who was also the publisher of Complete Sports.

For a topic like “how to make money online”, Success Digest was the perfect choice. It was a well-read weekly publication.

I paid for the advert (it was priced at N150,000.00 then) and sent in my sales letter.
Within 3 days, I had made the money I needed for my rent.

I have repeated this process over and over again over the years and it has never failed me.

What I am teaching you is what I have experienced personally. You know me. That is the way I teach. Personal examples.

If I am to repeat the process right now, I will not use a print publication because no one reads them anymore.

What I would do today is to create a one-page website and put my sales letter on it, and then go all out to get people to that page so they can see and read the sales letter.

I will go to Facebook, google and other platforms and run ads that will bring people to the website.

That is what I am doing with my book, "How To Make MILLIONS from Email Address.

As of today (December 04, 2023), this is still a very simple way anyone can do it. Technology changes but the principle remains.

If you read the books of legendary direct response marketers, they talked a lot about how they sent sales letters to people's homes.

They would get a list of addresses from list brokers and they would send physical letters to them.

Did you get that? They would type out the sales letters in thousands, fold them into envelopes, stick postage stamps on them and take them to the post office. Lol.

Some people will read such books and say the lessons are outdated.

What I simply did was learn the principle and change the technology. I applied the same principles to full page magazine ads, and later to sales pages on the Internet.

If you are reading this when technology must have changed, as it always does, you can adapt the same principles to the new technology.

As it is, there are other ways you can even use other forms of technology apart from a website.

You can have your sales letter as a Facebook post and then pay Facebook to boost the post. That will ensure that a lot of people see it.

You can also write your sales letter, put it in a PDF format and share with people on WhatsApp. The concept remains the same.

Write a sales letter to sell a product and get a lot of eye balls to see it.

Finish.

I hope this helps you make all the money you desire.

Sowole Muslim Adepoju

PS: Need help creating a great product? Or
Do you want to get paid by reselling another person's products.

Click on my signature line below to learn how to get started.
Re: Fastest 3 Steps To Make Money Online Without Leaving Your Bedroom by trusted(m): 6:33am On Dec 04, 2023
I am selling my Own Product.

Some call it PILE, Among the Yoruba folk it is widely known as JEDI-JEDI , It means different thing to different people, yet many people are suffering from it.

There are 5 or more symptoms of Jedi-Jedi:

1) Lower back pain
2) Erection Problem
3) hemorrhoid
4) Constipation and more( farting, bowel issues)
5) PreMature ejaculation

If you are suffering from these symptoms, We are here to provide a lasting solution. Our AGUMU JEDI-JEDI PONBELE is a very effective remedy to PILE.

We have a MONEY BACK GUARANTEE on our Product. If it doesn't work as advertised, WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY.

We will delivered anywhere you are Please Call or WhatsApp.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online This Festive Season / Earn 5k To 10k Additional Income Daily As A POS Operator / P&G To End Manufacturing Operations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.