Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women (514 Views)

IDF Kills Shadi Barud, The Deputy Head Of Hamas Intelligence / Twitter: Elon Musk Given 24 Hours To Address Graphic Images Of Hamas Attacks / ukraine Reclaims Irpin. Launches Counter Attacks In Kherson & Kyiv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:55am On Dec 04, 2023
Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, including rape of 'beautiful woman with face of angel' who screamed to be killed
By Social Links for Ronny Reyes
Published Dec. 3, 2023, 5:02 p.m. ET

A "beautiful woman with the face of an angel’’ was raped by eight to 10 Hamas terrorists in Israel on Oct. 7, while another tragic victim was beheaded with a shovel trying to defend herself, a stricken survivor says.

Yoni Saadon, a 39-year-old father of four, told the UK’s Sunday Times that he is still haunted by the horrific scenes he witnessed at the Nova Music festival, when the Palestinian fiends slaughtered at least 364 festival-goers, including the gang-raped woman, who begged to be killed.

"I saw this beautiful woman with the face of an angel and eight or 10 of the fighters beating and raping her," recalled Saadon, a foundry shift manager. "She was screaming, 'Stop it already! I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!'

"When they finished, they were laughing, and the last one shot her in the head," he said.

Saadon said he witnessed the gruesome act after pulling over him the body of a slain woman who had also been shot in the head — and smearing her blood on himself so it looked like he, too, was dead.

Israel and the United Nations are investigating the sexual violence Hamas allegedly committed during the Oct. 7 terrorist attack.

The terrorists left behind women with bloodied underwear and pelvises broken from the brutal rapes, Israel says.
X/Daniel Brenner

"I will never forget her face," he said. "Every night I wake to it and apologise to her, saying. 'I'm sorry.' "

Saadon said he eventually joined others who had fled the site and hid in trees and bushes.

That's when he witnessed two more Hamas gunmen attack another young woman who was fighting back from being stripped, he said.

"They threw her to the ground, and one of the terrorists took a shovel and beheaded her," Saadon told the UK outlet. "And her head rolled along the ground. I see that head, too."

Survivors have said Hamas raped, killed and kidnapped many women at the Nova music festival.
AFP via Getty Images

Saadon's story is among the latest testimonies against Hamas accusing the terrorist group of orchestrating mass rapes during the Oct. 7 attack that left more than 1,200 dead in Israel.

Hamas has denied the allegations of sexual violence, although Israel Defense Forces sources claim that captured terrorists have said they were ordered to "dirty" or "LovePeddler” the women, according to the outlet.

While investigations into the alleged sex assaults were initially hampered by the lack of physical evidence, as rape kits were not used on the survivors and corpse recovered within the first 48 hours, authorities have begun to get a clearer picture of the horrors, including rapes, in recent weeks.

Hamas gunmen kidnap German-Israeli tattoo artist Shani Louk, who was found beheaded three weeks later.
AP

Israeli forensic teams who examined the bodies of the dead said they found multiple signs of rape, torture and other atrocities suffered by the victims. There also have been more than 1,500 heart-wrenching testimonials.

"We saw many women with bloody underwear, with broken bones, broken legs, broken pelvises," said a volunteer worker at the Shura military morgue named Shari to the Washington Post.

Shari, a 60-year-old architect from Jerusalem, said the opening of body bags from the massacre scenes was beyond traumatic.

"They were all young women. Most in little clothing or shredded clothing and their bodies bloodied, particularly round their underwear, and some women shot many times in the face as if to mutilate them," she said.

A wounded woman in Israel is transported to the hospital after surviving one of the attacks Oct. 7
ZUMAPRESS.com

"Their faces were in anguish and often their fingers clenched as they died."

"Some bodies we took out had pretty pink or bright purple nails, and we would all pause and at that point many of us broke down," she said.

Officials noted that some of the bodies that arrived at Shura were so badly mutilated that it would be impossible to collect evidence of sexual assault.

Haim Outmezgine, a senior member of ZAKA rescue services, a volunteer group that has collected the bulk of the dead so they may be buried, said Hamas crimes were evident by the remains of the late Israelis.

"It was clear they were trying to spread as much horror as they could to kill, to burn alive, to rape — it seemed their mission was to rape as many as possible," Outmezgine told the Times of the terrorists.

Scores of bodies were placed under a tent as officials collected the remains of 346 people at the Nova festival.

Israeli police are currently building cases against Hamas terrorists who committed sexual assaults Oct. 7, with the goal set to try the gunmen for rape.

Along with the Israeli investigation into the rape claims, the United Nations — after nearly eight weeks of silence — has launched its own inquiry into the sexual violence Hamas is accused of committing.

"There are numerous accounts of sexual violence during the abhorrent acts of terror by Hamas on 7 October that must be vigorously investigated and prosecuted," United Nations Secretary-General Antonio Guterres said in a statement.

"Gender-based violence must be condemned. Anytime. Anywhere," he said.

NYPOST

She was screaming, 'Stop it already! I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!' recalled witness Yoni Saadon of a woman gang-raped and slaughtered by Hamas on Oct. 7.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by Depriest2020: 8:33am On Dec 04, 2023
Death to all Hamas fighters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by orisa37: 8:55am On Dec 04, 2023
HAMAS IS EVIL AND MUST BE DESTROYED COMPLETELY.
BOKOHARAM IS EVIL TOO AND MUST BE DESTROYED.
DEMOCRATS SET THEM UP IN GAZA AND IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by orisa37: 8:57am On Dec 04, 2023

TINUBU CAN'T COPE WITH MACBAN.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by hbk001(m): 8:59am On Dec 04, 2023
I still don't understand the rationale behind the Oct 7th attack by Hamas at the Nova festival but I just have to say that they deserve everything that Israel are doing to them at the moment. You don't bite a finger that's bigger than you and you won't expect a reprisal.
What is shocking is how these head slammers especially those of them here in Nigeria are not saying anything about the attack on October 7th but are so quick to call out Isreal and say different things as if they have the power and might to fight. If Dem born una Papa and mama well, go to Israel and say all these rubbish you're saying if your food no go done ASAP.
The silence of the Bear is not a sign of cowardness. If u think say u get madness, there are many whose madness mad pass yours.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by orisa37: 9:00am On Dec 04, 2023

TINUBU CAN'T COPE WITH MACBAN, WITHOUT OBASANJO AND OSINBAJO COOPERATING WITH HIM.
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by deanoffaculty: 11:18am On Dec 04, 2023
Those Hamas guys are animals.....

1 Like

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27pm On Dec 04, 2023
'DEEPLY CONCERNING': GOP senator calls for investigation after UN employee accused of holding Israeli hostage. https://trib.al/FrQc8xa

1 Like

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by XAUBulls: 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

She was screaming, 'Stop it already! I'm going to die anyway from what you are doing, just kill me!' recalled witness Yoni Saadon of a woman gang-raped and slaughtered by Hamas on Oct. 7.
I saw the YouTube videos gleaned from CCTV cameras, car dashboard cameras, and mobile phones of how many Israeli women were maltreated through bloodied rapes, sexual assaults, and the violent pulling of their hairs while dragging then along into Gaza! These are pure acts of demarketing of Islam as well by Hamas and their associates (in Iran and elsewhere around the world) with these criminals shouting Allahu Akbar repeatedly while shooting, killing, and raping women. These are sick people and continuous potray their Islamic religion as a worse than Nazi and fascist ideologies.

This is one of the major reasons why I can NEVER emphatize with the criminals called Hamas and the Palestinians who statistics show have up to over 80 percent sympathy for Hamas pre-October 7, 2023.

The Israelis too have a history of not heeding UN resolutions, but for this brutalization through the rapes and sexual assaults on many Israeli women the Hamas criminals MUST face the UN war crimes tribunal if found and face the capital punishments or death penalty. These are worse than Nazi war crimes. Period.
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by AntiChristian: 8:08am On Dec 05, 2023
Call a dog a bad name...

Israeli tactics!

Bad liars!
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by Nahunger(m): 12:21pm On Dec 05, 2023
Fvck Hamas 🔥
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by basilico: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2023
Hamas has denied the rape accusations. Most likely because ICC is investigating war crimes. Their top leaders in Qatar will definitely be indicted using Joint Command Responsibility.

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by Adaisback(f): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2023
For the very first time, I am joining my kill them all brothers here to shout the same.. Kill them all. I say kill them all. There is nothing like liberal Muslim, they are all terrorists!

Mohammed the founder of Islam is a terrorist , so no one should expect less from Islam. If you don't have terror tendency in you, and you are in that religion, you need to come out now and join Christianity for you are not a true Muslim.

1 Like

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by VULCAN(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2023
Islam is a sociopolitical cult.

It's members are focused on the systemic subjugation of all people's.

They achieve this by two main ways involving migration

They migrate to western countries move to specific cities and then give birth to a massive number of children to change the demographics of said cities.

Once they have enough population they will pick Muslim candidates and will ONLY vote Muslim until they have representation in the legislative arm of govt from which they will begin the slow enactment and implementation of Sharia Laws

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2023
'ASHAMED': Pfizer CEO blasts presidents of elite colleges over their testimony on campus antisemitism, reflecting on his family members who were killed in Auschwitz: "I was wondering if their deaths would have provided enough ‘context’ to these presidents to condemn the Nazis’ antisemitic propaganda." https://trib.al/3fAcK26

1 Like

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by ycat: 8:59am On Dec 07, 2023
Theis is why we must avoid war at all cost.
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:38am On Dec 07, 2023
ycat:

Sometimes it becomes inevitable but we should endeavour to pray for our leaders so that we can live in peace.

1 Like

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by ycat: 7:05am On Dec 08, 2023
You are right!
War should always be the last option, Israel and Palestine had it coming, it was a matter of when. I guess it's good they got it out of the way.
OLAADEGBU:

Sometimes it becomes inevitable but we should endeavour to pray for our leaders so that we can live in peace.
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by Somilat: 7:11am On Dec 08, 2023
ycat:
wrong. avoiding war helps the regime who turn to oppresr the citizen without being defeated
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by ycat: 7:15am On Dec 08, 2023
Is that what is going in Israel?
Somilat:
wrong. avoiding war helps the regime who turn to oppresr the citizen without being defeated
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by Wealthoptulent(m): 8:51am On Dec 08, 2023
OLAADEGBU:

U think they are not Focused ? Hmm so na kpekus dey Hungary dem, lolz believe at ur own peril
Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2023
BEAUTY AND THE BEASTS: Former Miss World scorches the United Nations and women's groups refusing to condemn Hamas terrorists' brutal atrocities. https://trib.al/8bIgfPq

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:31pm On Dec 11, 2023
'I AM SORRY': The Harvard president is having second thoughts about her testimony on antisemitism as she faces intense backlash and calls to resign. She explains why she feels "regret." https://trib.al/bIyBICn

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:12am On Dec 15, 2023
Selective Vision

Source

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:07am On Jan 09
Rules of Engagement
Gary Varvel January 5, 2024

Re: Horrific New Stories Of Hamas Attacks In Israel Surface, Including Rape Of Women by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:13pm On Apr 06
Time To Reflect
A.F. BRANCO on April 2, 2024 at 5:00 am

Protesting Israel

A.F. Branco Cartoon – American student anti-Israeli protesters need to reflect on their attitude toward Israel and the Jews. The slogan "from the river to the sea" is basically calling for the extermination of Jews. They seem to have more sympathy toward the terrorist organization that murdered 1400 innocent men, women, and children than they do for the victims.

Berkeley: Anti-Israel Protesters Call Jews "Zionist Pigs," Heckle Holocaust Survivor and Chant “From the River to the Sea” at City Council Meeting (VIDEO)
By Jim Hoft – March 29, 2024

Radical pro-Palestinian protesters heckled Holocaust survivor Susanne DeWitt, an 89-year-old Holocaust survivor and called Jews "Zionist Pigs" during a City Council meeting in Berkeley, California this week. The Jew-haters also chanted "from the river to the sea" a famous expression in support of the extermination of Jews in Israel during the meeting.

Susanne DeWitt was speaking in favor of Berkeley’s Holocaust Remembrance Day when the protesters continued to disrupt her and would not let her finish.

The mob action was captured by The Jewish Community Relations Council.

Read More…

(1) (Reply)

Obama Holds Slight Lead Ahead Of Mitt Romney In Debate / Fact Or Fiction? / Why All The Fuss About US And Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.