Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Sportybet Is A Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sportybet Is A Scam (319 Views)

DELETED MY POST! I WAS WRONG... SPORTYBET IS A GOOD WEBSITE! / Sportybet New Withdrawal Rule - Wickedness And Cruel / Sportybet Is Totally Amazing. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sportybet Is A Scam by Morgan9(m): 8:36am On Dec 04, 2023
So I placed a live bet between atletico Medellin vs independiente Medellin in Colombia🇨🇴
My bet was in favour of away team as away was already leading with 1- 0 as at the time I placed the bet..

The bet ended 5- 0 in favour of away team and behold sportybet vioded this game and reduced the amount I was paid..

Please I how do I hold sportybet to pay me up my balance..

They paid me 3400 instead of 5100 after vioding the match

First pic
Livescore result of the match

Pic 2 the amount I was paid.

Pic 3 the vioded match

Re: Sportybet Is A Scam by buttlover(m): 9:05am On Dec 04, 2023
The odd may have already adjusted before you placed it. ( live bet odd changes within seconds)

1 Like

Re: Sportybet Is A Scam by Upright2020: 11:27am On Dec 04, 2023
All this betting are programming software that can handle individual betting to cheat them.

There's no regulations to handle them and everyone is scam.

There's nothing you can do,
Re: Sportybet Is A Scam by skygreen: 1:03pm On Dec 05, 2023
Sportybet is a known scam site they have done similar thing to me too.

Tap my username to join a reliable bookie

(1) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter To Resign As Fifa President / Compared To The Offerings From / Guatemala 0-0 Mexico: Herrera’s Men Left Frustrated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.